Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! (999 Views)

See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by eyenCalabar(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
I wanted to make this as a comment on a thread created by Vision2017 claiming that he was scammed by one John Asekome Tunde but I decided to rather make it a new thread due to findings I got concerning him so that this can also make the frontpage and hence nullifies the claim that he was scammed when he is rather the scammer that people should be aware of.

We should always be able to think critically and analyse issues especially one as in the case of Vision2017 found here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1197584/scammed-john-asekome-tunde The real scammer here is the poster himself. He has tried in so many other ways to get people scammed here but fails then decided to make it more professional. I won't let it see the light of the day. He wants to use that post and get people scammed. My people, please, beware!

From the attached screenshots, the you'll see his topics. Since Vision2017 joined NL, he has been creating only threads targeting loans and loans and loans. See his profile here: https://www.nairaland.com/vision2017 In some posts, he needs 400,000 NGN while in some he pleads for 200,000 NGN claiming that he has gotten 200,000 NGN already when he mentioned in today's post that he needed only 200,000 NGN. In some, he present it like an opportunity
for investors to bring the money and so that he make them Associate Producer with other benefits in the movie. Mind you, he has not mention before in any of this threads/posts that the name of the movie he is working on would be named Romantic Pains or give more details about it.

In another pic, another character offered to help him secure the loan by name Mr. Terry found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1192358/200k-loan-needed#14269596 but Vision2017 has not even mentioned Mr. Terry as the one who supposedly scammed him. He went for John Asekome Tunde which supposed to be a Yoruba person meanwhile Mr. Terry is the only person he had made contact with on Nairaland since he joined in December 14th, 2012. By the way, is Asekome also a Yoruba name? Am sorry to ask because am not from there but I know about Tunde atleast from novels we used in JSS classes then. Again, in the post that one character (named junction) is offering to help, I think at this point Vision2017 = Junction because these two characters create similar threads and shares the same mentality: luring people to get them scammed. See junction profile page here: https://www.nairaland.com/junction.

Finally, in his today's post that finally hit the frontpage,Vision2017 claimed NOT to have collateral to secure a loan but in one of his post, he claimed to tender some collaterals to the loan if anybody shows interest to help. I think for today's post, he created it targeting gullible minds who might read then develop some pity and trust on him and may finally wants to partner with him then he'll get them scammed. He has even condemned Nigeria as a place that kill dreams when his only dream is to dupe others.

Personally, I don't know why some people like spending time to develop ideas in order to get others scammed or duped while some use their time on useful ventures. I have created a thread found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1185155/introducing-intermediary-service-businesses-nl on how I intend to stand as a middleman for any business here especially buying and selling but it never attracted the needed view or comments or even making the frontpage. I only wanted to do this for you guys not because am looking for so much money please. I even went as far as given out some private information about myself which am not suppose to just to get your trust but still some don't even care to open and read it. Don't think am trying to beg please because atleast am working and I can take care of myself with the little in earn till something more better comes up. I can't think of scamming anybody here please. So take advantage today and let me bear the risk for you. Cheers.

Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
You're also using this post to solicit for business. The irony of this situation is unbelievable. Wtf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by FXKing2012(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
As Seun said, this is just unbelievable! This is why thorough investigation should be carried out before labelling anyone a scammer because the accuser might very well be the real scammer.
Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Smh @ this dog eat dog scenario.
You all are. Making it more difficult to do business safely both on Nairaland and other online avenue.
You people are simply taking advantage of the anonymity that this forum provides.

I believe there should be a ground rule on doing business here.
If only there is a way to verify business ownership through CAC. I believe anyone who intends to do business must be duly registered and verified before coming online to seek any form of audience.

*I'm now very concerned about this trend because some people will start using it as a cheap form of blackmail like OP just did*
Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by eyenCalabar(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seun: You're also using this post to solicit for business. The irony of this situation is unbelievable. Wtf?

Lol. Atleast I've given all the info anyone doing business with me needs to know. Infact, everything so that I earn all the trust. The point is that "every opportunity is an opportunity for an opportunity" so I had to just chip in my business idea. I can pull it out if you want me to.
Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by eyenCalabar(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012: As Seun said, this is just unbelievable! This is why thorough investigation should be carried out before labelling anyone a scammer because the accuser might very well be the real scammer.

The funniest thing is that the name, John Asekome Tunde does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
eyenCalabar:
The funniest thing is that the name, John Asekome Tunde does not exist.
unless you have access to the national census database, you have no way of knowing whether a name exists or not. I don't know what game you think you're playing, but the game is over for you in the business section. Sorry!

(1)

Lets Laugh A Bit By Writing Our Name In Japanese Language / Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? / Coscharis Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.