Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19444 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2013
He Is A Scammer using pictures of a sick child to scam people - Beware

[size=15pt]Maduakor Ifeanyi .D.
Ecobank
[/size]

[s]Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the picture is Arinze Joseph Maduakor. He is 8 years old and is suffering from Leukemia cancer. Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow characterized by an abnormal increase of immature white blood cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, Arinze started having hearing problems so me and my wife took him to the hospital. and the doctor did some test and told us nothing was wrong with him. That maybe he has droped something inside his ear while playing. We thought it was something eardrop will cure. So early last year, my son's face began to swell and his mouth too became affected. We took him to another bigger hospital and my son was diagonised with Leukamia cancer. This cancer has really turned my only son to a deaf and dumb. Please Nigerians, i need your help. The doctor said we are going to pay N1.3 million for his operation and my wife and I have been trying to save our boy's life with the little income we get. Right now, am begging every kind Nigerian out there to support us to save Arinze" please good Nairalnaders, if you wish to support this little boy's family to save his life, kindly send your donations to the family through Mr. Ifeanyi Maduakor (father) on:[/s]

Thank you and God bless!
Front page please.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2013
Ebucca: [s]Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the picture is Arinze Joseph Maduakor. He is 8 years old and is suffering from Leukemia cancer. Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow characterized by an abnormal increase of immature white blood cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, Arinze started having hearing problems so me and my wife took him to the hospital. and the doctor did some test and told us nothing was wrong with him. That maybe he has droped something inside his ear while playing. We thought it was something eardrop will cure. So early last year, my son's face began to swell and his mouth too became affected. We took him to another bigger hospital and my son was diagonised with Leukamia cancer. This cancer has really turned my only son to a deaf and dumb. Please Nigerians, i need your help. The doctor said we are going to pay N1.3 million for his operation and my wife and I have been trying to save our boy's life with the little income we get. Right now, am begging every kind Nigerian out there to support us to save Arinze" please good Nairalnaders, if you wish to support this little boy's family to save his life, kindly send your donations to the family through Mr. Ifeanyi Maduakor (father) on[/s]:
Maduakor Ifeanyi .D.
Ecobank.

Thank you and God bless!
Front page please.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Sanboy25: 12:08am On May 30, 2013

OMG, I'll pray for that little boy right here, right now. cry
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:
OMG, I'll pray for that little boy right here, right now. cry
I say Amen to your prayers. God bless you for contributing via prayer

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Sanboy25: 12:25am On May 30, 2013
Ebucca: I say Amen to your prayers. God bless you for contributing via prayer

That's the least I can do. smiley

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by ihedioramma: 8:10am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=Ebucca]Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the pictod cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, COME WITH THAT CHILD AT NNEWICHI NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE ON MONDAY BY 6PM TO 5AM ASK OF ONE REV.FATHER E-DEY WORK EVERY BODY OR OKADA NO THERE IF U COME THERE ASK WERE TO BUY E-DEY WORK OIL IS #300 FOR ONE . TRY AND COME IN TIME AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU CHILD . with prayer and that oil a woman is free from hiv, and so many other good work of GOD from the rev.father am example is working .

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2013
I think there's one TEHN network around here. Try and contact the moderator of this section and see if something can be done for you. You could reach him via a PM. Accept my heart-felt sympathy!

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2013
alutacontinua: I think there's one TEHN network around here. Try and contact the moderator of this section and see if something can be done for you. You could reach him via a PM. Accept my heart-felt sympathy!
thanks a lot. I dont know how to contact the MOD...please help me to do it..
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ebucca: thanks a lot. I dont know how to contact the MOD...please help me to do it..

How about people paying the money directly to the hospital's account where the boy will be treated or receiving treatment? People will not be in a hurry to pay money into a stranger's account where it 'may' not accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
justwise:

How about people paying the money directly to the hospital's account where the boy will be treated or receiving treatment? People will not be in a hurry to pay money into a stranger's account where it 'may' not accounted for.
I believe the boy's father ain't a stranger. If he embezzles the money, poor Arinze will suffer for the rest of his life. I did not even think like u did before i contributed to the poor child.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
justwise:

I believe the boy's father ain't a stranger. If he embezzles the money, poor Arinze will suffer for the rest of his life. I did not even think like u did before i contributed to the poor child. So help if u can either by prayer or funds
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ebucca: I believe the boy's father ain't a stranger. If he embezzles the money, poor Arinze will suffer for the rest of his life. I did not even think like u did before i contributed to the poor child. So help if u can either by prayer or funds

His father is a stranger to many people reading this, because some Nigerians are notorious if you want people to have faith in this then go through the hospital or through nairaland e-help charity. Picture, story and bank account are not good enough to convince people, anything is criminally possible in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Just a picture and bank account?
I would love to give my 2kobo but I want to "see" the boy.which hosiptal is he at?no hospital name, no fathers no and location?
Sorry oh but this "could" be mere stories.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
ifyalways: Just a picture and bank account?
I would love to give my 2kobo but I want to "see" the boy.which hosiptal is he at?no hospital name, no fathers no and location?
Sorry oh but this "could" be mere stories.
hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians. Although i thought of that too but later got to my sense when i realise am paying the money as a TITHE. I dont need address to save a soul. If it is a scam, God will judge.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ebucca: hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians. Although i thought of that too but later got to my sense when i realise am paying the money as a TITHE. I dont need address to save a soul. If it is a scam, God will judge.
Ok. Increase your tithe and take care of the bill.
When you really want to help the family, you will supply the needed information for other willing people to help.

4 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ebucca: hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians. Although i thought of that too but later got to my sense when i realise am paying the money as a TITHE. I dont need address to save a soul. If it is a scam, God will judge.

Really?
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2013

They need help, so telling their history to the world means nothing if at the end they get what they need. undecided

How are we sure it's not your bank account OP?
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Freiburger(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ebucca: hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians.
Why speaking on behalf of the family in the first place? It seems like the most important thing to you at the moment is the inflow of cash into your given account number. Please contact the family members of this young man, quest for more informations and give your report at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Vikin:

They need help, so telling their history to the world means nothing if at the end they get what they need. undecided

grow up. Nobody forces u to comment nor contribute. Lets be matured and focused on a dying poor kid. Had it been this post was posted to the right place like TEHN, full contact details would have been given.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Freiburger:
Why speaking on behalf of the family in the first place? It seems like the most important thing to you at the moment is the inflow of cash into your given account number. Please contact the family members of this young man, quest for more informations and give your report at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network
Those in Africa Nigeria to be precise always believes people wants to scam them because that is their specialization. Am only soliciting on his behalf. I know how much i sent from UK via WUMT just to see this child through. What about those of you at home? Can't u just do something without the assistance of an NGO? Grow up Nigerians.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by loadux(f): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2013
I think this story needs to be verified. because from my knowledge leukemias are blood disorders (cancers) which modality of treatment is chemotherapy.
from the pics the op posted, that is looking more like a burkitt lymphoma (another blood cancer which is more common in this environment and presents with jaw swelling like in the pics) which is also treated by chemotherapy.
I think the op needs to provide a more verifiable info before people start contributing their money

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Ebucca: Those in Africa Nigeria to be precise always believes people wants to scam them because that is their specialization. Am only soliciting on his behalf. I know how much i sent from UK via WUMT just to see this child through. What about those of you at home? Can't u just do something without the assistance of an NGO? Grow up Nigerians.
Lol @sent from UK. When did you leave Naijuriya?

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Vikin:

You are absolutely right, that account number belongs to him. See his post here qouted by faragai24

https://www.nairaland.com/faragai24/posts

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2013
This is the actual post though hidden https://www.nairaland.com/1264973/free-mtn-magic-sim-browse#15347290

The same account number 0020901311 using it to sale MTN
Magic SIM
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2013
justwise: [/b]

You are absolutely right, that account number belongs to him. See his post here qouted by faragai24

https://www.nairaland.com/faragai24/posts

Jesus shocked shocked..and see him calling on us to Grow up!

I also was looking at the pic, the picture looks like what he took from an old newspaper.

At OP, get a job and stop using this kind of scam. Had it been I can trace you, believe me you would have found yourself in bori camp army barracks. Just watch your back!

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2013
justwise: This is the actual post though hidden https://www.nairaland.com/1264973/free-mtn-magic-sim-browse#15347290

Magic SIM
I smelt FRAUD the moment I saw his first reply. It prompted me to go through his previous posts. I realised he is one unserious 1st year student here in Nigeria.

These are the people who give us bad names. You want to make money from other people's ailment. Shame on you Ebucca angry embarassed
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2013
Vikin:

Jesus shocked shocked..and see him calling on us to Grow up!

I also was looking at the pic, the picture looks like what he took from an old newspaper.

At OP, get a job and stop using this kind of scam. Had it been I can trace you, believe me you would have found yourself in bori camp army barracks. Just watch your back!
I'm still trying to remember where i saw that picture before, it was copied from some where, that picture has been used for this sort of scam before. Never had any faith on his story from day one.

Gboliwe:
I smelt FRAUD the moment I saw his first reply. It prompted me to go through his previous posts. I realised he is one unserious 1st year student here in Nigeria.

These are the people who give us bad names. You want to make money from other people's ailment. Shame on you Ebucca angry embarassed

Its a shame indeed, though i'm not surprised at all, some Nigerians are heartless.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ishilove: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2013
@op. Ole jati jati. Barawo bansa!! You need Jesus to cast out the spirit of thiefry from your miserable life. You want to reap where you did not sow. It is because of people like you that us Nigerians are being harassed at airports all over the world. Better find a job before the curses of Deuteronomy 28: 16-45 come upon you and your household. Ole!! angry

Mod, please ban this iidiot fellow and block his IP till the Lord arrives. angry

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by urchbarbie(f): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Gboliwe:
Ok. Increase your tithe and take care of the bill.
When you really want to help the family, you will supply the needed information for other willing people to help.
yea! Ebucca , dats how its done. U can get a footage n upload it on NL, or even a pix. Ppl go on national tv all d tym soliciting for help in varied circumstances. Some r celebs, others r unknwn individuals. If they r ashamed of begging to save a life then pls try n reason wit them. Nigerians r very aware of scams n don't respond to them positvely
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
urchbarbie: yea! Ebucca , dats how its done. U can get a footage n upload it on NL, or even a pix. Ppl go on national tv all d tym soliciting for help in varied circumstances. Some r celebs, others r unknwn individuals. If they r ashamed of begging to save a life then pls try n reason wit them. Nigerians r very aware of scams n don't respond to them positvely

Did you even go through the post before responding undecided.

Ebucca is a scam guy. Take it or leave it.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by r231(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2013
justwise: This is the actual post though hidden https://www.nairaland.com/1264973/free-mtn-magic-sim-browse#15347290

Magic SIM

Nice one JW....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.