Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? (25185 Views)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / How Much Is A Good Salary In Nigeria? / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder and he is a married man.of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating,Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by haywire07(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
No , tell him to sit down at home and be wailing

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by yeanka007: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
What a life! Someone out there will surely take a job that is even N20,000 in this our current economy.
Humans!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by kecy19(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
NO, that is too small. i earn 6 figures and I am also an OND holder. He should reject the offer. Take my advice
oloyemeji:
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder. Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.

17 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Edwinmason(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
he is very lucky

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Edwinmason:
he is very lucky
can you give reason why he is lucky?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Edwinmason(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
oloyemeji:
can you give reason why he is lucky?
they are alot of married men who are willing to take a job of 50k...if he does nt live an extravegant lifestyle then he can make do of 80k for a start

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Edwinmason:
they are alot of married men who are willing to take a job of 50k...if he does nt live an extravegant lifestyle then he can make do of 80k for a start
ok
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by bbeautylik(f): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
No! he should give me the job instead

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
bbeautylik:
No! he should give me the job instead
lol,u dey vex ooo

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by karleone(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to God on high

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by chydii(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
The mere fact that there is a job willing to pay 80k in this economy should call for a testimony

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by GoldenJulius(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
see question ooo, tell your friend make we swap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
I am a BSc holder with a second class upper. I don't have a job. My last job as a driver, came with a salary of about 30k. I worked hard and happily too, tho I lost it. Back to joblessness.

80k salary for OND qualification is very fantastic! Your friend is very lucky and favoured by God. He should grab it fast.

#I hope I'm not offending God, but I think he has favourites!

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by quest003: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
and una dey mind this guys, you all ought to know he is only making up this.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Yemike(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Omo see question! in this shaking economy a company agreed to pay an Ond holder 80k and he's still contemplating ....i don't know the type of job he's offered but he suppose go church go share testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MsFaith: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
He should manage it till he gets a better paying job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Fulanto(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oocc:
I am a BSc holder with a second class upper. I don't have a job. My last job as a driver, came with a salary of about 30k. I worked hard and happily too, tho I lost it. Back to joblessness.

80k salary for OND qualification is very fantastic! Your friend is very lucky and favoured by God. He should grab it fast.

How did you loose it ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by onyedika946(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oocc:

Tell them bro, some don't realise an opportunity till its gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by onyedika946(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some pple sef, after ur pastor go tell u ur ancestors are after ur progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by laudate: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oocc:

Have faith, Bro'. God will soon open doors for you. These hard times you are passing through will not last for ever. Your case will become a testimony real soon. Keep the faith & hang in there. undecided

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fulanto:

How did you loose it ?

I was asked to stop cos I was very ill and I went to the hospital. Tho I informed my boss before going. He actually wanted me to work with the illness

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Mikemickey(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
its this a joke or what?
80k for an ND holder and yet contemplating if to accept or not.
Pls advise your friend not to waste further time except for sure he has a bigger and better one

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
I know a man that lost his previous job, his current job pays him 20k.

He his married with 3 kids, 1 is in the university and the remaining 2 in secondary school.

And your friend want to reject a job of #80k...He is not serious @all undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:

He his married with 3 kids, 1 is in the university and the remaining 2 in secondary school.

20k? The man is hardworking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:

You hear other people's story and you just still thank God. 20k with 3 kids and a wife!

I pray God gives him a better job soon, to cater for those innocent children!

The one in the university, is she a girl or a boy?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
O
Mikemickey:
its this a joke or what?
80k for an ND holder and yet contemplating if to accept or not.
Pls advise your friend not to waste further time except for sure he has a bigger and better one
of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Phunkyposh(f): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
I really think his questions should be
Do I resume tomorrow or this night

80k is good enough for a start..... Some other bonuses and opportunities can come in from the Job.
He should grab the offer while it's Valid

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:

And someone called a 30k job slavery! I just tire for some peeps. ..... no amount is too small as long as the job is genuine and you don't have to stay at home.

Imagine, someone asking if he should take up a 80k job while some peeps are praying for a 20k *smh*

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by potbelly(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hope you are joking... If not, then you no try at all...
kecy19:
NO, that is too small. i earn 6 figures and I am also an OND holder. He should reject the offer. Take my advice

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
potbelly:
Hope you are joking... If not, then you no try at all...
the guy must be joking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 / Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.