Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion (16843 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Warren Buffett Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer / Let's Talk About Warren Buffet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by dipo1: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
ojabel: baba dey]May God help me to become more than warren buffet in Jesus name, Amen

It is not buy prayer alone!

is this a joke?
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by obi2012: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
wtf did you just say?

favinvest: Are u surprised why d naija politician stealing billions can b as weathy as dis man cos u don't bcom a business genius cos u have money but u can bcom a business genius without billions and grow to have multiple billions of money wrt time
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Leadn(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
interesting! Warren Buffet!
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Blyss: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
tpia@:
Interesting.

I do want to learn how to make ketchup, one of these days.

The company started out as just a ketchup manufacturer, but it's much more than that now. They are basically an condiment manufacturing giant. They now manufacture and distribute virtually every type of condiment their is.
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by bignero: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
ifemiide: There re people that are richer than warren buffet in nigeria, instead of them to use our money that they stole to invest in nigeria, all they do is to bury it in a soakaway At there best they keep it in swiss bank for those oyinbo to see somethimg to develop their own country. And they will leave the poor man tO be praying on nairaland for the reduction in the price of garri.

grin grin grin grin, looooooooool
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wow!!! I've always trusted the fore-sightedness of buffet.
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
seedord247:

Person dey buy things of 4 thrillion naira you dey proud say you be 3rd to comment. undecided
where is ur own 1m thing mtcheew
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by ANYPEN(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
manny4life: Mr Buffet, when will you come into Nigeria and invest? undecided undecided undecided

"when will you come and buy Nigeria?" you mean to ask
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by murtalaa(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
who eats heinz poison these days?
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2013
Brazil is lucrative market for Heinz. He is going to make hell of profit from this business. Buffet is a smart old business man. He is very good in giving back to the community.
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Emmy9ite(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2013
Hehe... The Oracle of Omaha, The great wizard of Omaha!
I am not surprised at all, he was considered as the greatest investor of the 20th century. Graham really taught you well Boss. Even at 82, he takes better decisions than those that just came out of business school.
Its just a matter of time, am sure he is gonna top that Forbes list soon. Bill gates and Carlos Slim should watch out.

1 Like

Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by chiyex(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2013
iamswizz: instead of make he invest for Agege bread... Na ketchup he go dey buy.... Mtchew
so would you say 50cent was stupid when he invested in vitamin water? what was the outcome? huge profit from cocacola buying the stocks from him.
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by newmaonza: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2013
ifemiide: There re people that are richer than warren buffet in nigeria, instead of them to use our money that they stole to invest in nigeria, all they do is to bury it in a soakaway At there best they keep it in swiss bank for those oyinbo to see somethimg to develop their own country. And they will leave the poor man tO be praying on nairaland for the reduction in the price of garri.

Please Dont talk about what You dont Know.........

1 Like

Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2013
Wow! I admire him. He is so rich but he still lives moderate, and then he plans on giving most of his money to charity? Very unlike most Nigerians.
You know if we were less focused on money, religious and tribal differences, if we were more focused on true values like respect, morality, charity, if we had one national ideology to live by, Nigeria would be a much better place.

1 Like

Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Owodiong(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2013
uncle2010:
nyc 1
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2013
ifemiide: There re people that are richer than warren buffet in nigeria

Blatant fallacy!
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by Donmichaelz(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2013
baba dey: May God help me to become more than warren buffet in Jesus name, Amen
keep Praying ,while ur mate are busy thinking you are using d name of God to Umbaugurate ur Impendinus smiley
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by paulpeters(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2013
Mehn, dis buffet is stinkingly rich...I pray 2b lyk him in jesus name amen!
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by vanstanzy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
baba dey: May God help me to become more than warren buffet in Jesus name, Amen

AMEN!!! I claim it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion by AKMoney1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
favinvest: Are u surprised why d naija politician stealing billions can b as weathy as dis man cos u don't bcom a business genius cos u have money but u can bcom a business genius without billions and grow to have multiple billions of money wrt time

***confused*** Come again sir grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purple Creche: Wema Bank Revamps Child Care Facilities For Employees / Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.