Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? (1130 Views)

Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time / Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? by bilms(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2013
I listened to a track title 'am heading for a grammy' by this EME artist named skales and i can assure that this guy shall hit a massive fame soon. His lyrics is just too tight,full of dreams and believe. His voice is cool and his delivery is stylish. Has anyone here listen to this guy?
Re: Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? by horlajide: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
its obvious that u jst listened to the song! He had the song even before joining EME.try and listen to 'must shine' bet you'll love that too.
My point however is that is the old scales.he has bowed to the pressures of being commercial now.
Re: Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? by bilms(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Are you kidding me? That song heading for a grammy make sense die. Let me listen to must shine too. But even with that kind of song plus a danceable chorus,he can still make it big like Mi and co or even more.
Re: Have You Listened To Skales Heading For A Grammy? by mirawhiz: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
�������

And the story has all change oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Olamide Ft D'banj - First Of All (remix) / Top 10 Favourite Afrobeat Tunes Ever / Thread For Fans Of ENYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.