Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can You Marry An Actress/actor? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Can You Marry An Actress/actor? (622 Views)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. / Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! / Shocking Photo: Nigerian Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Actress/actor? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2013
Actress/actors as we are told or see are just playing by the script.to me i can not marry an Actress because i like to stay low with my private life and also i cant stand seeing another man touching,kissing my woman.. ...(i fit kill person O) smiley .i dont mind if my wife is a musician as long as she sing Gospel or Rnb no probs.but
Can you marry an Actress/actor?
Re: Can You Marry An Actress/actor? by ijebabe: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nope! Not because of kissing scenes in their movie roles but the pressure of living such an exposed life. In addition to the media, all sorts of people introduced into your life as a result of fame.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Actress/actor? by paulkhalifa(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
but remember with the fame comes money
Re: Can You Marry An Actress/actor? by ijebabe: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
And so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Is That Jim Iyke's Engagement Ring On Nadia Buari? / For Up Coming Dj's / Facebook Challenges Google, Launch Graph Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.