Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Makeup Looks Men Love - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Looks Men Love (19839 Views)

Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties / Splendid Fashion! Beautiful Makeup Looks / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Goldenheart: grin is the op a lesbian?!

Hell no cool
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abrantie: Unlike us guys, women are allowed to compliment other women on their looks. It's a societal thing... get with the program.

Don't mind him. Dude just got out of a 50years prison sentence.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by braine(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Yes ma'am!!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2xLKnn6q0Z8/UJ68ior1L1I/AAAAAAAAAaI/AzpZob8ZkIc/s640/tope+busari+3.JPG[/img]

Please who did this make up??
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Jubal01: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
mystiqueem: FACT: When a lady goes out without a stitch of makeup on, two things are evident; it either she's really a Greek Goddess or she's simply saying to the world - my guy is broke/cheap/or doesn't care about my well being!

Check out the pic below
The first pic shows a lady without makeup while the third pic shows the same lady in neutral makeup.
See? Its all about perception! Check out my blog at www.flushfaceglamchic..com

Now guys, this 'I love a lady that's 'au naturel'' comes from the simple fact that you don't want to spend money!
Great looking skin needs good skin products and a strict regime! The harsh elements are aging skins and generally not making things easy. So guess what? The right cosmetics for her skin and yours, cost money!

You want a good looking woman without spending a dime, shame on ya...
You're clearly telling us who u realy are:A GOLD DIGGER. Yes! I cnt imagine a sensible person writing all dis crap. Mtcheeeew! U stink!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Abrantie: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think pearly white teeth enhances makeup.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by koolchicco: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
braine:

More like who did this Photoshop? grin
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
CFCfan:

GBAM! 100 Likes for ur comment. grin
is this lady natural with layers of foundation, blush, eyeshadow etc? I think guys prefer gals with fitting make ups like d gal above
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abrantie: I think pearly white teeth enhances makeup.

They do, esp if the teeth are nicely set. Most Nigerian people have wonderful dentition. But years of apku chopping and kolanut chewing can wear and tear them.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
I love all of the above,once the look sits pretty on you,go for it!!!!I appreciate all sorts of beauty.Though I go natural 90per of the time,I wish I can spend more time on my face really.I love pretty faces,made up or not.

Count me out on the rocker chic look.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
byvan:
Count me out on the rocker chic look.

True, black chics should stay away from rocker chic look abeg.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
braine:

Online picture. I'm not sure, sorry sad
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
a lot of ppl saying they don't like make-up! Even a lip gloss is part of make up, mind y'all. As for moi, I can't do without powder and lip gloss. My face gets oily at the T line
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Jarus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Aggrippa: you will not find much natural beauties here in naija because corruption, tribalism, hatred, greed, wickedness is making everyone to look ugly
grin
grin
Kolomental.

@OP,
Make up or no make-up no consine me
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by braine(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Online picture. I'm not sure, sorry sad

Found it eventually. Its on the pic. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
koolchicco: @Ogugua

Who made you mens'our' spokesperson?
Aren't you supposed to be a female

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
tefund: i do not like make up

[size=13pt]Me neither.[/size]
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by koolchicco: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Vanneni: Aren't you supposed to be a female
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cfours: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
this is a stupi.d topic. and only made frontpage because the OP is a mod. mtcheww
90% of the time, most women don't have make up on their face. we only wear it to go out etc. you make it seem as if women wear it to eat, sleep, bath, watch tv etc.
also, whatever makes you believe that women wear make up just for men. who cares if some guy loves it or don't. I would prefer he likes my face in its natural state. and make up is for presentation or glamour just like fancy or formal attires. even the most beautitul women wear makeup. heavy make up sef.as long as at the end of the day, you come home and wash it off to get back to daily home routine/ realities.

the question you should be asking is what kind of personality men love. deeper life personality, conservative or wild personality. etc because it is personality (or even career/ stage in life etc) that determines what kind of make up a woman will wear. not her beauty.
at the end of the day, she is ultimately doing it to express herself.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by mystiqueem(f): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Jubal01:
You're clearly telling us who u realy are:A GOLD DIGGER. Yes! I cnt imagine a sensible person writing all dis crap. Mtcheeeew! U stink!

smiley A Gold Digger? grin grin grin
As for the stinking part... I smell very nice, a combo of VS Perfume & Baby Powder! smiley
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
c.fours:
this is a stupi.d topic. and only made frontpage because the OP is a mod. mtcheww
90% of the time, most women don't have make up on their face. we only wear it to go out etc. you make it seem as if women wear it to eat, sleep, bath, watch tv etc.
also, whatever makes you believe that women wear make up just for men. who cares if some guy loves it or don't. I would prefer he likes my face in its natural state. and make up is for presentation or glamour just like fancy or formal attires. even the most beautitul women wear makeup. heavy make up sef.as long as at the end of the day, you come home and wash it off to get back to daily home routine/ realities.

the question you should be asking is what kind of personality men love. deeper life personality, conservative or wild personality. etc because it is personality that determines what kind of make up a woman will wear. not her beauty.
at the end of the day, she is ultimately doing it to express herself.

[size=13pt]It's simply an article that caught my eye. No one said women only wear makeup for men. There's no need for anyone to take it personally. I don't wear makeup myself. I don't know how to apply it and don't own any. I only shared it because of the different opinions from different men about different makeup styles, which I found interesting and hoped others would as well. That's the moral of the article: different people have different opinions about makeup. Some like heavy make up, some like mild/moderate, and some like none. What one may like, another may not like. One man's drink is another man's poison. One man's trash is another's treasure. Osondi owendi.

Feel free to start a personality topic though.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by deepwaters(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
mystiqueem: FACT: When a lady goes out without a stitch of makeup on, two things are evident; it either she's really a Greek Goddess or she's simply saying to the world - my guy is broke/cheap/or doesn't care about my well being!

Check out the pic below
The first pic shows a lady without makeup while the third pic shows the same lady in neutral makeup.
See? Its all about perception! Check out my blog at www.flushfaceglamchic..com

Now guys, this 'I love a lady that's 'au naturel'' comes from the simple fact that you don't want to spend money!
Great looking skin needs good skin products and a strict regime! The harsh elements are aging skins and generally not making things easy. So guess what? The right cosmetics for her skin and yours, cost money!

You want a good looking woman without spending a dime, shame on ya...

Errmm, what are you talking about?? Seems you just shot yourself in the leg with these pics you put up, cos that lady looks better in the 'before' shot than in the madeup 'after' shot
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cfours: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's simply an article that caught my eye. No one said women only wear makeup for men. There's no need for anyone to take it personal. I don't wear makeup myself. I don't know how to apply it and don't own any. I only shared it because of the different opinions from different men about different makeup styles, which I found interesting and hoped others would as well. That's the moral of the article: different people have different opinions about makeup. Some like heavy make up, some like mild/moderate, and some like none. What one may like, another may not like. One man's drink is another man's poison. One man's trash is another's treasure. Osondi owendi.

oh ok.
if you don't wear make up or have never worn make-up then I assume you are young, student, deeper-life or in a non-professional career.
just as if you tell me you don't own any suits, formal attires, or jewelry I assume the same thing.

yea maybe I should create a topic on what kind of earrings and necklaces men love to see women wear. I will just make sure to notify you so that you can use your mod power to place it on the front page. tongue
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Leadn(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's simply an article that caught my eye. No one said women only wear makeup for men. There's no need for anyone to take it personally. I don't wear makeup myself. I don't know how to apply it and don't own any. I only shared it because of the different opinions from different men about different makeup styles, which I found interesting and hoped others would as well. That's the moral of the article: different people have different opinions about makeup. Some like heavy make up, some like mild/moderate, and some like none. What one may like, another may not like. One man's drink is another man's poison. One man's trash is another's treasure. Osondi owendi.

[size=13pt] I kinda like your manner {differs a lot from mine... am very explosive} and your choice of words... yu turned out to be an enviable young lady¡ [/size]
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by UkwuNnu(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
mystiqueem:

shocked ... am I suppose to respond to this You're obviously a frustrated soul, so no comment undecided

See the 'Goddess' your type of make up have turned you into.

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cigaricon(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
c.fours:

oh ok.
if you don't wear make up or have never worn make-up then I assume you are young, student, deeper-life or in a non-professional career.
just as if you tell me you don't own any suits, formal attires, or jewelry I assume the same thing.

yea maybe I should create a topic on what kind of earrings and necklaces men love to see women wear. I will just make sure to notify you so that you can use your mod power to place it on the front page. tongue
Gosh why do pple think some body is like every body? She says she doesn't wear make up simple, its her life and you can just do little or nothing about it. Just like me, I don't wear shirts with stripes, now why would anyone think I'm lieing or maybe because I'm a broke guy or I'm still young to wear them? That all fishes live in water doesn't make everything in the water a fish okay?
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cfours: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
cigar icon:
Gosh why do pple think some body is like every body? She says she doesn't wear make up simple, its her life and you can just do little or nothing about it. Just like me, I don't wear shirts with stripes, now why would anyone think I'm lieing or maybe because I'm a broke guy or I'm still young to wear them? That all fishes live in water doesn't make everything in the water a fish okay?

it's called an "assumption"
if a woman goes around in skimpy clothes exposing her boobs, most people assume she is probably a harlot. does that mean that it's true? NO. she might even be a nun or virgin. but that can't stop anybody from making assumptions.
an assumption is a presumption or hypothesis. so, plz learn to read before you post.

good for you if you don't wear shirts with stripes. I can safely assume that you are not in a kansas jail.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Kairoseki77: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2013
braine:

Photoshop
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by joeruano: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2013
I HATE BLUSHES. Yyyuk!! It's so disgusting n such a huge turn off, mostly the ones i see on naija girls. They dont even try 2 even out the borders n they make it way 2 noticeable. I feel like throwing up right nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiana Ivy Emerges Queen Of Face Of Democracy Pageant 021 / Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? / How To Treat Facial Acne With Potash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.