Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tanker Explosion In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanker Explosion In Edo State (7850 Views)

No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA / BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Lucario007(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2013
I was going by in a car, travelling around the border between Kogi and Edo state (don't remember the exact name) by public transport when there was a huge boom that shook the car and black smoke started rising into the sky. Upon inspecting it was found out that it was a tanker explosion. (thank God, i thought it was a bomb) So far no other information has been released and the death toll is very low, Sadly i couldn't get a good shot with my phone.

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its nothing new...i just pray there are no deaths
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
I didn't c anything from that picture. Can you get closer? I hope there are no casualties sha

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by fittty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Reverse go check na! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
God please! embarassed embarassed embarassed Did u get close to know that the death toll, if any, is very low??

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Dreal1247: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Really sad news. God wil c us through.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by mynaija123(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
there has always been reports of bunkering going on in that part of the state. Please poster where exactly ?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by blackpanda: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: I didn't c anything from that picture. Can you go closer? I hope there are no casualties sha

Mooron! He/she shld go closer to an explosion, jst becos u want to do aproko abi! Winch!

6 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hmmmm! Next!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by tchaik(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: I didn't c anything from that picture. Can you go closer? I hope there are no casualties sha

you are joking, right?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
blackpanda:

Mooron! He/she shld go closer to an explosion, jst becos u want to do aproko abi! Winch!

Do you really have to be so insultive to show your disapproval?

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Temismith(f): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Anoda bad news dis hot sunday afternoon. God pls preserve d steps of me and my household all d days of our lives...
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Everyday bad news for naija. i don tire o
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by vanstanzy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lucario007: I was going by in a car, travelling around the border between Kogi and Edo state (don't remember the exact name) by public transport when there was a huge boom that shook the car and black smoke started rising into the sky. Upon inspecting it was found out that it was a tanker explosion. (thank God, i thought it was a bomb) So far no other information has been released and the death toll is very low, Sadly i couldn't get a good shot with my phone.

Try find out the name of the place abeg, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by SamMilla1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
There was an explosion that probably killed people and the OP is thanking God that it wasn't a bomb.

Here is a question OP..

If it was a bomb and it killed 2 people, wouldnt you prefer it to a tanker explosion that killed 5 people ?

My point is that disaster is disaster. They are all man made. We import 30 year old tankers to carry explosive products while someone stole 23 billion that belonged to the people only to be set free.

Someone fixed 88 billion naira fund for public and makes over 100 million monthly while the standard of living of the public is very low.

We are our own enemies. I am not supposed to share the same Country with some of you.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
blackpanda:

you! Reta.rded son of a prostiiitute, fathered by an armed robber did not just call me a slowpoke! May amadioha strike you with ekpenta there. Imbe.cille! Is it my fault that your yahoo yahoo runs are not paying off? Or am I the 1 that made that nairaland girl discover that you were nothing but a fraudster? Just vent your frustration on yourself o.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by a1solution: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
People requesting the poster to go closer wants the poster to end his/her life and journey there.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
barefootbandit:

Do you really have to be so insultive to show your disapproval?
just imagine o! But don't worry, sometimes you need to dip your hands into a gutter to drag a pig out, I've just told him what I think of him
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by topmostg: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why the mods too dull like this na,

boring topics on frontpage....
mtcheeew
anyway, hope no life was lost.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by topmostg: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Temismith: Anoda bad news dis hot sunday afternoon. God pls preserve d steps of me and my household all d days of our lives...
hot sunday for where? Lag?

Come minna and you'll know the definition of HOT!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by ZUBY77(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lucario007: I was going by in a car, travelling around the border between Kogi and Edo state (don't remember the exact name) by public transport when there was a huge boom that shook the car and black smoke started rising into the sky. Upon inspecting it was found out that it was a tanker explosion. (thank God, i thought it was a bomb) So far no other information has been released and the death toll is very low, Sadly i couldn't get a good shot with my phone.

Why were you thanking God? Is tanker explosion such a good thing?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by yorke1: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
OP u are very mean. U should have gone back to seee if there is/are anything u can do to get proper report of the situation. That aside, is your phone CHINKO?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by saintmartins: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
dose dat live in glas houses do not trou stone, u may hav been able to see who u can save if u had gone, or even see some 1 u no
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by aigjoey(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
If u say a border community btw Edo and Kogi state. Dt should Ibilo or Lampese. Pray no life wil b lost
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
tchaik:

you are joking, right?
grin grin grin grin
thinking of it now it may not be the best idea. But the explosion has already occurred and debris should soon settle. cheesy my prayer is that there hasn't been loss of lives.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by tefund(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2013

poster be specific
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
blackpanda:

Easy now...Moroon,winch,aproko.wetin she do u? #unculturedpeeps
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: you! Reta.rded son of a prostiiitute, fathered by an armed robber did not just call me a slowpoke! May amadioha strike you with ekpenta there. Imbe.cille! Is it my fault that your yahoo yahoo runs are not paying off? Or am I the 1 that made that nairaland girl discover that you were nothing but a fraudster? Just vent your frustration on yourself o.
Kai! And she retorted in a worse manner. Smdh
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by odgaso: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
[[img][/img undecided]quote author=barefootbandit[img][/img]]

D undecidedo you really have to be so insultive to show your disapproval?[/quote]dats vry bad of him
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
fittty: Reverse go check na! undecided

lwkmd.. he fit?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Edo State by tonididdy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: you! Reta.rded son of a prostiiitute, fathered by an armed robber did not just call me a slowpoke! May amadioha strike you with ekpenta there. Imbe.cille! Is it my fault that your yahoo yahoo runs are not paying off? Or am I the 1 that made that nairaland girl discover that you were nothing but a fraudster? Just vent your frustration on yourself o.
Ada Nri1: [color=#770077]you! Reta.rded son of a prostiiitute, fathered by an armed robber did not just call me a slowpoke! May amadioha strike you with ekpenta there. Imbe.cille! Is it my fault that your yahoo yahoo runs are not paying off? Or am I the 1 that made that nairaland girl discover that you were nothing but a fraudster? Just vent your frustration on yourself o.
[/color]
ORDER IN THE COURT : please throw more light on this accusation...INTRESTING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Frees Ndume From Terrorism Charges / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Election Petitions: No Vacation For You, Bulkachuwa Tells Appeal Court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.