Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel (1158 Views)

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wife's & mothers in the house, how do you feel if your husband/children don't eat your food @home?
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by achinaboy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
elaborate please
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
achina boy: elaborate please
Bro anytym i dont eat @home, my mom will complain till heaven opens ''lol''. i just want to hear frm a woman's perspective how they feel
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by sophy09: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
First thing first she cares about you. Another thing is the time and effort she puts into cooking not for only herself but for someone else, and you tell her you are not eating. Plus, there is also a chance the food get wasted. Another thing is if she stops cooking for you, the same you will complain. So my advise to you is even if you don't feel like it, eat a little bit rather than nothing.
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
sophy09: First thing first she cares about you. Another thing is the time and effort she puts into cooking not for only herself but for someone else, and you tell her you are not eating. Plus, there is also a chance the food get wasted. Another thing is if she stops cooking for you, the same you will complain. So my advise to you is even if you don't feel like it, eat a little bit rather than nothing.
ok
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by zayhal(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
If you don't eat it means you're not hungry. I won't bother my head about it. If you do so consistently, I'll stop cooking for you. You can go into the kitchen yourself.

The only person I'll worry about not eating is my hubby. But for the kids, I'll gladly sit back and let them cook their meals. I'll even eat from their cooking. Why should I worry that my child isn't eating? When you're not a baby.

If my son is old enough to us the internet then he's old enough to take care of his meals. Shikena
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by bntY: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
madam Z, dt is partiality o.why would u care for ur husb and leave d kids out?if anything, he is less of a baby than those kids.
At OP,it hurts. especially when it gets incessant.Personally,i may not feel like eating at times,cos of time,mood,health,.....etc but i cook for others' sake dt might want to eat.Imagine such compromise nd u come back to say u aint eatin without reason,d least u get from me is a sneer.by d way,I'm not married,neither am I a mother,but I'm in charge of cooking when I'm wt my family.
I think telling aforehand will be nice for both parties.
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
zayhal: If you don't eat it means you're not hungry. I won't bother my head about it. If you do so consistently, I'll stop cooking for you. You can go into the kitchen yourself.

The only person I'll worry about not eating is my hubby. But for the kids, I'll gladly sit back and let them cook their meals. I'll even eat from their cooking. Why should I worry that my child isn't eating? When you're not a baby.

If my son is old enough to us the internet then he's old enough to take care of his meals. Shikena
well, i lyk ur kind. My mom dont wnt to knw if ur old enough,she will complain till my siblings will say jst manage and eat small.
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
bntY: madam Z, dt is partiality o.why would u care for ur husb and leave d kids out?if anything, he is less of a baby than those kids.
At OP,it hurts. especially when it gets incessant.Personally,i may not feel like eating at times,cos of time,mood,health,.....etc but i cook for others' sake dt might want to eat.Imagine such compromise nd u come back to say u aint eatin without reason,d least u get from me is a sneer.by d way,I'm not married,neither am I a mother,but I'm in charge of cooking when I'm wt my family.
I think telling aforehand will be nice for both parties.
yea i feel u on dis. D 'MOOD' tin matters alot.
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by greatgod2012(f): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Personally, i will feed bad if for no reason, one of d pple i prepare food for refuse to eat d food, it means such person do not appreciate d time and effort i put in, in d preparation of d food, in addition with d fact that d food rejected may be wasted, so, i will appreciate if im preinformed by whoever will not eat rather than preparing and somebody rejecting it.
If this happen constantly, i will cease to include d person in my meal plan.

@op, when you dont feel like eating, inform your mum b4 she prepares it, then dre wont be cause for disagreement and d two of u will benefit therof.
May God help us all.
Re: Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
greatgod2012: Personally, i will feed bad if for no reason, one of d pple i prepare food for refuse to eat d food, it means such person do not appreciate d time and effort i put in, in d preparation of d food, in addition with d fact that d food rejected may be wasted, so, i will appreciate if im preinformed by whoever will not eat rather than preparing and somebody rejecting it.
If this happen constantly, i will cease to include d person in my meal plan.

@op, when you dont feel like eating, inform your mum b4 she prepares it, then dre wont be cause for disagreement and d two of u will benefit therof.
May God help us all.
thanks for the advice, i realy appreciate u guy's; greatGod,chaircover and Debrief08.

(1) (Reply)

Over Due Pregnancy With Actual Date Of A 36 Weeks Baby Who Is The Senior / What Do You Say When Your Father Or Mother Farts. / Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.