Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees (1165 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by youngalex(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2013
A friend who was my former employer once confessed on why he keeps a young female undergraduate for fun...he just said jokingly "its my contribution to the less privileged as i help her pay her fees...my kids are thru with school and my wife is richer than me"....i can help but laugh,NLanders wats ur take on dis?
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by biolabee(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
what kind of fun exactly...
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by youngalex(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2013
emotional fun
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 17, 2013
youngalex: emotional fun

Sounds like your friend's a disgusting sexuál predator. More disturbing, this is a man with children of his own.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by biolabee(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2013
youngalex: emotional fun

As in like an affair
So that means he is cheating on his wife naa

So wetin you want make we talk

@siena I thot se.xual predators were for those who preyed on minors
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by neversaynever(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2013
[b]Well, then other people'll help his own daughters too one way or the other. #karma[\b]
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2013
biolabee: @siena I thot se.xual predators were for those who preyed on minors

Bro, a sexuál predator is one who preys on the vulnerable, both minors and adults.
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by SisiKill1: 10:47pm On May 17, 2013
One would think the fact the man in question has children who are done with school and the girl he is messing with is STILL in school will be clue enough that he is dealing with someone really young (and vulnerable) thus making him the definition of sexual predator, using his money as bait.

Guess if they haven't made a guest appearance on Chris Hansen's show, they must be normal.

Lord have mercy!! undecided
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by biolabee(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2013
Siena:

Bro, a sexuál predator is one who preys on the vulnerable, both minors and adults.

excellent but in some cases, some ladies see dating married men as a challenge either for ego or lucre..
who is the prey here
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by Nobody: 1:32am On May 18, 2013
biolabee:

excellent but in some cases, some ladies see dating married men as a challenge either for ego or lucre..
who is the prey here

You've got a point there...
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by greatgod2012(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2013
Hes an intimate predator, because of the vulnerability of the lady/s in question, and also any other names you may call him(as i dont gbo oyinbo grin), the fact is that, the man is a cheat, an unfaithful and a complete useless man. Can he be happy if someone is helping out his own daughters in such way.

If he really want to reach out to the less privilege, isnt other better way he can go about it.

#confused fellow
Re: Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees by Mynd44: 6:27am On May 18, 2013
I am still laughing

(1) (Reply)

Women After Marriage.... / Ladies Please Be Honest! What Would Your Reaction Be? / Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.