Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (18941 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Its quite unfortunate what we all got ourselves involved in. I have been able to get myself and downlines re-registered but still waiting on markers to be loaded.
Howbeit, the news flying around is not encouraging at all. I am so confused at the moment because it seems we must have gotten to the end of the road. A lot of the leaders have pulled out without even releasing all the funds of those that paid the week the site went down putting some people into trauma. I pray God sees us through this charade.
I am really sorry for dragging people into this mess but the bottom line is that we are all victims.
Still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for that light at the end of the tunnel. If its really true that its only with the multi level marketing that this business is going to thrive, then its surely over.
Worst investment for the year 2013.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
I think we need to deal with this people. By August ending another story will come up. They have eaten our money and I think the program died in Russia three months ago.
The new site was created for a cover up. They must pay the April salary this month end. We are just marking trash called markers
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
@babybird has said the whole truth, but for me i am done with this forum. I will not contribute to anything here again, i have received a lot of threats from people that believe they have power to do anything, i don't know maybe it's one of this so call leaders but i don't care. Let's have faith in this business and believe we will laugh last, stand firm and don't let anybody fool you because LBM is enjoyable. You can just mail me to my email address with your BB pin, i will add you and we can talk LBM and other businesses. @babybird kindly mail me with your BB pin. THANK YOU ALL...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Quaala(f): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm...... May God help us all
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 3:05am On Jul 31, 2013
dear babybird82
I don't know why you are being permissive over this business, if your markers have not been loaded please contact your upline, who suppose to teach you how go about it. The new rule is that you are suppose to register and load marks for your immediate down lines,likewise who will do the same to theirs. Am sure your markers are in your back office but your have not be able to active it,please get ur upline to teach what to do!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Someone told me Port Harcourt is paying April's salary annd other areas are sending messages that April salary will be paid from August till November. Someone should confirm this please
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by alfajamiu(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Good day, I admire your L M B programm an I am ready to join but I want to know maybe you have a reprecentative in Ibadan oyo state, I am a native of that state I also base in the stste if you link to any of the agant there I will it.thanks Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com. 08035176869
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dear Alfajamiu
you can sign up for LBM project from anywhere you are! like me for instance, my upline is based in portharcourt while i based in Abuja! I have downlines from Owerri,port Harcourt and Abuja.What you are sure is that at the end of the month your money will pay into your bank account. Call me on this number 08033383693 or email pokwuchi1@gmail.com for more details on LBM project
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ladykee: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2013
alfajamiu: Good day, I admire your L M B programm an I am ready to join but I want to know maybe you have a reprecentative in Ibadan oyo state, I am a native of that state I also base in the stste if you link to any of the agant there I will it.thanks Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com. 08035176869

FOLLOW THE TREND FROM BEGINNING SHOWS LBM IS AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM THAT SOME NIGERIANS HAVE CAPITALIZED ON AND U STILL WANT TO JOIN.IF YOU KNOW WHAT I GOOD FOR YOU, DESSSSSSSIST. THE LBM SCAM HAS CAUSED SO MUCH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA I WONT WISH FOR MY ENEMY. ANYBODY THAT JOINS NOW IS DOING SO AT OWN RISK cry angry

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by understand101: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2013
[b][/b]
alfajamiu: Good day, I admire your L M B programm an I am ready to join but I want to know maybe you have a reprecentative in Ibadan oyo state, I am a native of that state I also base in the stste if you link to any of the agant there I will it.thanks Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com. 08035176869
lbm is fake, look for a better way to invest yur money. Lbm is like pouring water in a basket.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by understand101: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2013
[b][/b]
lbm is fake, its like pouring water in a basket.look for a better and safer way to invest yur money.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by neksummi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Learn what it is like to make real money on the internet. To make money online having a list is very important. Your list is a huge asset. Let me teach you what I and some other guys on this forum are using to rake in cool cash online:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Enjoy.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by seyi0802(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Check out the Small but Mighty

Hey pls follow this link for goodies

www.globalpubicash.com/?id=brime

also visit www.onlinebizness.jimbo.com for more info or mail bestonlinebiz007@yahoo.com
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
This thread is for LBM only why don't you open your own thread to discuss your so called business. only knows if it is real or not. Thank you
seyi0802: Check out the Small but Mighty

Hey pls follow this link for goodies

www.globalpubicash.com/?id=brime

also visit www.onlinebizness.jimbo.com for more info or mail bestonlinebiz007@yahoo.com

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by fejiron: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
How Can you Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria? check it out here http://earn100kmonthly..com
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by understand101: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2013
ambrosini593: Please leave this thread with your scam programme

abi ooooo.....please leave
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2013
The has been down since on friday. What is going on. Is this a plot to stop the april and july salary
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
my dear! i don't know oh! i just call my upline she said that they will reopen the site by before Friday, I hope is true o!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
this is the message i received from my group leader a while ago:

Dear LBM partner, following the inconsistency on our beloved platform & loss of confidence in the system, we are calling on partners, managers , leaders 2 a stakeholders meeting to build d way forward in LBM on sat. 7th sept. 2013, 3.30pm @ londa Hotels by orazi PHC. Pls. forward to other members.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2013
hello guys!
what was the outcome of the meeting in port harcourt as regard to LBM project?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Please go to lbm flash office to submit your email address. The name of the new company is www.fidelmarketing.com Let's keep hope alive. I think this new one will work out.
I know most of us has lost faith in the programme but I will still advice you to hope for the better and I see us smiling at last. Thank God for this alternative. Please am just an investor like you. Yenagoa friends can call me for a chat 08030973195
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by obaobirin: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ambrosini593::: the LBM site isnt opening so how we enter into the flash office.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by abidam2013: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
hi angeland, are you still with mba-promo.com? have you been able to upgrade yet? thanks for your response
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2013
FIDEL MARKETING

ONLINE INVESTMENT

FIDEL MARKETING

Fide marketing is an internet marketing or networking company whereby products packaging, survey packaging, service marketing are carried out.

Fidel marketing is a place where investors can go and invest their money and in return have awesome rewards

Fidel marketing has long studied the market services all over ROMANIA, FRANCE, BULGARIA, GREECE, and AZERBAIJAN and has entered contracts with partners in EUROPE and ASIA on advertising activities.

Fidel advertising and marketing currently has a contract and advertises the products of Thalgo-La Beautie MARINE which for 48 years which has to do with the following

Ø Cosmetics for skin

Ø Colour creams

Ø Beauty products

Ø Everyday care

Ø Remedy and styling

Thalgo has recognized the benefits and potential of sea to develop beauty products, treatment and nutritional supplements.

Thalgo offers a range of skin care products and dietary supplements for well-being.

These products are tested and trusted products anytime any day. One thing investors should know is that they can buy their products at very low or reduced rates and sell in higher rates.

These products will send to you physically.

Fidel marketing is also into networking (marketing) whereby investors can mark or fill survey questionnaire and earn from it daily. Your earnings will depend on the number of markers you purchase.

REGISTRATION

For you to start earning on fidel marketing you will need to register with the sum of N36, 000 (compulsory).

Each marker is sold for $40. Payment ratio is 0.8 and the duration is 6months.

MARKETING

Questionnaires and markers are filled everyday with good returns of investment.

Each working day appear in the system available questionnaires like that of the old lbm for filling out the surveys, in the amount of previously activated by the user. Each can be filled once a day, for 21 working days in a month. If during 5 days surveys is not fill it will be canceled.

Example if you have 100 markers, you will only need 10 clicks   fills them all. That is 10 per click.

For each correctly and carefully completed surveys accrued cash payment to the section “Current account” and at the end of the month to “Available account”

HOW EARNINGS ARE CALCULATED

Let’s say you bought 70 markers. The 70 markers will cost you about N448000 that is 70 x $40. The calculation will be as follows.

70 markers x 0.8 (profit ratio) x 21 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) = 70x0.8=56x21= $1176

By so doing you will be earning $1176 every month for 6 months. If you convert $1176 to naira is N188160 

N188160 x 6 (months) = N1128960 million

NOTE:

For you to earn you must invest know the following

ü Fidel marketing cosmetics products are optional to investors. You can mark survey and still sell products for more gain if you want to

ü Products are sold for reduced prices

ü Products are tested and trusted

ü Products has been in existence for the past 48 years

ü You will receive your earnings from the markers you bought and marked at the end of every month

ü The duration of your markers is 6 months
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by mlmmarketing: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
FIDEL MARKETING It is Fargana, you can't work there, it was covered with this company, something there isn't present any investments and markers of gifts to decide to work to you there or not. If you want the real company, this Ukrainian there stones, the car прект and a career ladder, I can tell you and the train.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 2:24am On Nov 18, 2013
please guys let face the reality! Nothing is happening there! I registered with Fidel marketing coy,up till now they have not loaded any markers, The network (whether LBM or Fidel marketing) is good as dead!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by funtradexchnge: 3:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Perfect Money for sale @ #175, interested persons can call these numbers 07036801882, 08083031882, 08189054874, 08057117759. for instant transfer...Limited Quantity Available...Hurry Now
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by understand101: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.