Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (18940 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gentle me: Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game.

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye

YOU ARE BLOODY LIAR.....
I am very close to Ifeoma Kazi and all she said was anybody who want his/her money to be refund should step out and have their money. Why do you have to come up with this rubbish when you know Ifeoma was trying to help every citizen of this country, you should cover your face and shut because a lot of effort has been made and site is back up again on July 15.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ Gentle me YOU ARE BLOODY LIAR.....
I am very close to Ifeoma Kazi and all she said was anybody who want his/her money to be refund should step out and have their money. Why do you have to come up with this rubbish when you know Ifeoma was trying to help every citizen of this country, you should cover your face and shut up because a lot of effort has been made and the site is back up again on July 15.

Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game.

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye [/quote]
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
my special message to all of us.....

MTN came to Nigeria at a time
when nobody wanted to invest in
Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians
did not have phones. Even Zenith
Bank refused to loan MTN cash
to operate, UBA rejected MTN’s
offer but today see the
difference.
At least we all know the story of
the only civilian unelected
President in Nigeria - Goodluck
Jonathan. We know how the
people said he was not going to
be President; they even made him
acting-Presiden t. Today the rest is
history.
What about Cowbell? When they
came to Nigeria, they made milk
in a sachet, Peak was laughing at
them - they said Cowbell was milk
for the poor - but they were
right! 3-million poor people could
afford N10 a day for a sachet of
milk. Oya, do the math - 3million
people buying milk at N10.00-
that was N30million every single
day. In a month they grossed
N900million (almost N1billion).
Even Peak had to make sachet
milk in order to survive in the
market.
So what have people told you?
What have they said you cannot
do, or you do not qualify for,or
you do not have experience for?
They told Cowbell, they told
Goodluck, they told MTN, but
today the story has changed. I have a
feeling something is
changing for you today! They will change
their strategies just to
keep in step with you. Don’t listen
to what people are saying or
what life is showing you… YES,
YOU CAN. Success is not about
where you graduated from, or
what grade you graduated with,
but what graduates out of you.
Keep the spirit UP..
► BE INSPIRED

2 Likes

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Let's stay together in one accord. I can still perceive good news even before july 15th. Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. I think our joy will soon come. So many people are laughing at us now, in our homes, offices , some are thanking God because they refuse to join, some are even happy and praying that the site should not come up. But I have a goodnews for you, God said he shall fight for us in LBM. Forget about the people mocking you. Take it that a mocker is just a foam. I don't know how you got the money you invested but one thing is sure, your money must come back to you or LBM must continue. I know God is in charge. Let's be steadfast, let's keep the faith rolling. To the directors in Nigeria, God is watching. If you are working in our favour God is watching, if you are not God is also watching. I must salute your courage. May God richly bless you. To those directly and indirectly mocking us on nairaland, don't worry we will see who will smile at last. Please don't come begging us when the site finally comes up because there will be no space for you to join. So many LBM investors has been frustrated by your heart breaking comments and posts. You are suppose to stand by us not to give up on LBM but you keep telling us to let go when it is not over and can't be over. God is watching. To non members of nairaland coming to nairaland to get latest information, please don't give up, don't allow the comments you read here to bring you down. Look up to God. These people will give you hypertension if you continue to read what they are posting. Kindly ignore them. Thank you and good night
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2013
i couldn't log into moneyforpoll yesterday and today,they said the site is close for maintenance again! I don't understand this moneyforpoll programme! please could someone tell me how many times online sites go maintenance!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2013
angeland: i couldn't log into moneyforpoll yesterday and today,they said the site is close for maintenance again! I don't understand this moneyforpoll programme! please could someone tell me how many times online sites go maintenance!
angeland: i couldn't log into moneyforpoll yesterday and today,they said the site is close for maintenance again! I don't understand this moneyforpoll programme! please could someone tell me how many times online sites go maintenance!

@Angeland.....You need to be very careful of this moneyforpoll, i have friend who is also a member that always complain this issue of site maintenance. I am not discouraging you but i think their their programme is just to good to be true...You can try MBA-Promotion Company, they never for site maintenance since i join them.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
ambrosini593: Let's stay together in one accord. I can still perceive good news even before july 15th. Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. I think our joy will soon come. So many people are laughing at us now, in our homes, offices , some are thanking God because they refuse to join, some are even happy and praying that the site should not come up. But I have a goodnews for you, God said he shall fight for us in LBM. Forget about the people mocking you. Take it that a mocker is just a foam. I don't know how you got the money you invested but one thing is sure, your money must come back to you or LBM must continue. I know God is in charge. Let's be steadfast, let's keep the faith rolling. To the directors in Nigeria, God is watching. If you are working in our favour God is watching, if you are not God is also watching. I must salute your courage. May God richly bless you. To those directly and indirectly mocking us on nairaland, don't worry we will see who will smile at last. Please don't come begging us when the site finally comes up because there will be no space for you to join. So many LBM investors has been frustrated by your heart breaking comments and posts. You are suppose to stand by us not to give up on LBM but you keep telling us to let go when it is not over and can't be over. God is watching. To non members of nairaland coming to nairaland to get latest information, please don't give up, don't allow the comments you read here to bring you down. Look up to God. These people will give you hypertension if you continue to read what they are posting. Kindly ignore them. Thank you and good night

@ambrosini593....What a good post, i can't imagine some of my friends calling me on the phone to mock me...you said it all MOCKER IS A FOAM
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
SogoLee:

Make i no talk how much i don put on LBM becos i fit get myself something worse if this programme no start again.....but i have faith in God....this $350 own wey u dey talk how can i go abt it?
Bro just continue having Faith that all hope is not lost in LBM. Regarding the Express-Poll program they are currently doing maintenance on their website but i'm it will come back better soonest. You can check my blog on my signature to read more about it if you don't mind.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ladykee: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
IT IS THE SAME SCAMMMMMMM ........ it is called EXPRESS POLLS OR MONEYFORPOLL. VISIT www.moneyforpoll.net. plssssssssssss it is scam
SogoLee:

Make i no talk how much i don put on LBM becos i fit get myself something worse if this programme no start again.....but i have faith in God....this $350 own wey u dey talk how can i go abt it?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
ladykee: IT IS THE SAME SCAMMMMMMM ........ it is called EXPRESS POLLS OR MONEYFORPOLL. VISIT www.moneyforpoll.net. plssssssssssss it is scam

@ladykee you are definitely right, this is a SCAM. Through my findings i discover this and i won't fall for bullshit like this, i have been doing internet business since 2008 and i have a lot of bad experience with such site like this moneyforpoll or whatever they call it. Thank you vey much for the alert and advice, pls let's chat......here is my BB pin 2A511ACA
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
ladykee: IT IS THE SAME SCAMMMMMMM ........ it is called EXPRESS POLLS OR MONEYFORPOLL. VISIT www.moneyforpoll.net. plssssssssssss it is scam

SogoLee: @ladykee you are definitely right, this is a SCAM. Through my findings i discover this and i won't fall for bullshit like this, i have been doing internet business since 2008 and i have a lot of bad experience with such site like this moneyforpoll or whatever they call it. Thank you vey much for the alert and advice, pls let's chat......here is my BB pin 2A511ACA

Anyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. But You for sure do NOT know Scam as you've claimed WHEN you see one!!!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
solbash11:

Anyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. But You for sure do NOT know Scam as you've claimed WHEN you see one!!!

$10 missing from one account without no reason is nothing but a scam, unnecessary maintenance without informing members first is nothing but a scam. Though i am very young but i have 5 years experience doing internet business, i am not here to discourage anybody but pls let's be careful when it comes to investing on online business. I can remember GetAway Club also started like this and at the end a lot of people lost their job, home, property etc because of that business call GetAway Club not knowing some idiots created the website and start stealing peoples money.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks SOGOLEE,
I have registered for MBA-promo but i don't have money to upgrade,so am not active member yet,i need withdraw money fro moneyforpoll in order to activate my MBA.I heard one can with withdraw through voucher, how i can i go about it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hello everyone, its been a while. I however have been going through the posts about LBM on nairaland. I want to use this opportunity to thank my downlines who have been nothing but co-operative and encouraging in this trying period. I hope at the end of the day, we will all have cause to put smiles on our faces. July 15th is just around the corner, hoping for positivity.

Please Solbash, this thread is for LBM. Kindly create a thread for your business. You can post the link here to direct people to that thread. Thank you.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
babybird82: Hello everyone, its been a while. I however have been going through the posts about LBM on nairaland. I want to use this opportunity to thank my downlines who have been nothing but co-operative and encouraging in this trying period. I hope at the end of the day, we will all have cause to put smiles on our faces. July 15th is just around the corner, hoping for positivity.

Please Solbash, this thread is for LBM. Kindly create a thread for your business. You can post the link here to direct people to that thread. Thank you.

@babybird82 please tell Solbash again that this link is for LBM member only and he should advertise somewhere else. I am also joining you again to remind Mr. Solbash that this link is just for LBM member only. Haba.....
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
angeland: Thanks SOGOLEE,
I have registered for MBA-promo but i don't have money to upgrade,so am not active member yet,i need withdraw money fro moneyforpoll in order to activate my MBA.I heard one can with withdraw through voucher, how i can i go about it. Thanks

ANGELAND
To be honest I will not give you any information i knew about it....It was my brother in Port-Harcourt that did the registration for me. A ll i do is to just log in into my account and mark my survey.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
Solbash and co. Abeg pls open another thread and stop derailing dis one! Pls keep d discussions to lbm or stop commenting.
@Babybird july 15 is far but also near. I think by then we wld know where we are going with lbm.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2013
SogoLee:

@babybird82 please tell Solbash again that this link is for LBM member only and he should advertise somewhere else. I am also joining you again to remind Mr. Solbash that this link is just for LBM member only. Haba.....

Solbash is becoming popular here and my bro you are really helping making that possible. By the way you're not my Enemy, you're just a friend.

@ Babybird82, tosin2013 etc. Pls folks I'm not trying to derail this thread, I've also got stake in LBM I'm looking forward to betters days ahead in it.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2013
solbash11:

Solbash is becoming popular here and my bro you are really helping making that possible. By the way you're not my Enemy, you're just a friend.

@ Babybird82, tosin2013 etc. Pls folks I'm not trying to derail this thread, I've also got stake in LBM I'm looking forward to betters days ahead in it.

Its only you that know your intentions sir. Rewind some posts back and you dissed LBM by saying ur new found biz is more profitable and even gave an analysis. Coming from someone that claims he now has a stake in LBM is quite hard to believe anyway. Your advice for us back then was to move on and make our profit from another biz. Nobody is your enemy here, a lot of us come here to get updates on LBM and if you wanna keep promoting ur biz, nobody is stopping you. Just do it on another thread. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
This thread has been quiet for some days now, what's going on? Oh!!! OK i understand better now.....everybody is waiting for July 15......hmmmmmm, well i cant hide my feelings i think i'm waiting too grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
24 days to go...... oh God we pray thee to make this wait worth the while even as we hope and pray for the best in lbm...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
please will someone tell me what going on in moneyforpoll? i just login and find out that i could no longer do the daily survey questionnaire, i was asked to active my account with $200! to continue! This a programme activated since 29th April with $350 with voucher thor my upline.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
I heard information that marker will only occur for six month and not one year anymore, @babybird82 do you have any information like that?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
SogoLee: I heard information that marker will only occur for six month and not one year anymore, @babybird82 do you have any information like that?

I haven't heard any info in a long while now. Whatever they plan to do as long as we get our investments back with some profit is fine by me.

The log in page for the site seems to be coming up gradually. July 15th is almost here, waiting eagerly.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
babybird82:

I haven't heard any info in a long while now. Whatever they plan to do as long as we get our investments back with some profit is fine by me.

The log in page for the site seems to be coming up gradually. July 15th is almost here, waiting eagerly.

God i pray thee....
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
After this trauma and suspense. just getting my investment back is fine by me they can keep the profits

2 Likes

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Plus largent:
After this trauma and suspense. just getting my investment back is fine by me they can keep the profits

It seems everybody is frustrated.....you can imagine!!! Today is July 1 so we have 14 days to go....we try to log in into the new site but our LBM number was rejected....so i was told from a reliable source that we will have to re-register again.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Netra: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Re-register again? How? I hope not with money!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want to let you all know that LBM is back on and i have started marking already from July 2nd.......just re-register and you will be given another LBM number different from the old one......you are paying no kobo.....don't let anybody fool you. One love...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Are you sure. Pls no time to joke o
SogoLee: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want to let you all know that LBM is back on and i have started marking already from July 2nd.......just re-register and you will be given another LBM number different from the old one......you are paying no kobo.....don't let anybody fool you. One love...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls d site is still unavailable. Stop fooling people
SogoLee: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Jerk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.