Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102219 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Faatfem(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Get connected with kedge for free consultation on ur study abroad program on: MBA,UG,PG.etc,call 08174610296 or email me: julius.adara@kedgeconsultingltd.com,you can also visit www.kedgeconsultingltd.com
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by cnwamo(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2013
thanks boss
your the best.
bigfat11:

not been EASY BUT I am on it and i will get back to you shortly . wink
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2013
yes sir..this am requesting now aint for m...for one og ma big bros...m stil in my final yr undergraduate. .bt he his serving now soon to do his masters. ..so he needs a sch in europe wit masters in information technology. .thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by fashrola(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Hello Bigfat nice job u're doing here....Thumbs up, actually I'm a graduate of Marine engineering and I have an HND as my qualification, I want to further my studies abroad and I want to know cheap schools I can find in Europe, something like a Top-Up degree or a PGD program in Marine engineering or an engineering management programme ...Thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
tks big fat for the reply...do u also do d admission and visa package of these schools and dier countries? ?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by busybrains: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls if you need help with the jamb answers don't waste any more time.

Are you tired of staying at home?

Are you sick of the insults and taunts from your parents?

Is age no longer on your side?

Then please call 07087706791 for enquiries. In Nigeria today, it's not about hard work, it's smart work! God help us all. . .
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2013
kudos to you fat...you really doing a goodwork here..I need a cheap school to do msc in occupational health,safety nd. environment or just occupational health..many options will b welcomed..thanks a lot nd do v a nice day
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by tufur24(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=bigfat03]This piece of Information is for Nigerians who want to further their eduction in affordable schools abroad especially in European Universities with affordable school fees from 50k or more . Post intending COURSES you want to study here for more information

pls,can I get a link to universities that accept 2.2
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by tufur24(m): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=bigfat11]

HERE THEY ARE maSters ---> [b]check this schools listed --->M.Sc. Embedded Systems Engineering - University of Freiburg - Freiburg, Germany - Start date: Apr 2013 - Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 210 per year -uration: 24 months

M.Sc. Electrical Engineering and Sustainable Development - Université Lille 1 Sciences et Technologies - Lille, France - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 250 per year -Duration: 12 months

M.Sc. Information Technology - Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences - Lemgo, Germany - Start date: Aug 2013 / Sep 2013-Tuition Fee: € 350 per year -Duration: 24 months

M.Sc. Electrical Energy & Mobility Systems - Fachhochschule Kärnten (Campus Spittal) - Spittal an der Drau, Austria - Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 726 per year -Duration:4 months

Pls can I get any skook that ofers Human Relations at graduate level and also accept. 2.2. TY
Pls any other related course would work
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
ok boss..I picked the M.Sc. Information Technology - Ostwestfalen-Lippe
University of Applied Sciences - Lemgo, Germany - Start
date: Aug 2013 / Sep 2013-Tuition Fee: € 350 per year -
Duration: 24 months....would like to knw the following
- the visa acquisition fee
- the accommodation fee at the school
or I will just like u to list al expenses am gonna make if u r to secure the admission and d visa for this programme and not forgetting the accomodation fee inclusive...tks boss.. if the details are to confidential for this open trend on nairaland u cn kindly email m the details to jasperindaclub@yahoo.com. .tks bigfat..
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
what abt bsc ind.chemistry?What abt the visa and everything?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Murphylink(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Kindly suggest school for M Sc political science or international relations / military diplomacy. Thank you. murphylink2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by claverest: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2013
YES !! YOU CAN PASS JAMB TODAY

YOU CAN WRITE JAMB JUST ONCE AND SCORE WAY ABOVE EXCELLENT JUST BY FOLLOWING OUR SIMPLE PROCEDURE.

WRITE YOUR LAST JAMB EXAMINATION TODAY !!!

CALL OR EMAIL ME AT AND GET THE SHORT AND SIMPLE INFORMATION ON HOW TO PASS THE EXAM TODAY
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2013
tks bigfat I did dat b4 I sent u dis...bt cos I asked ifnu do d visa package and others and u replied yes..that was why i asked further that u gv m d details involved in using ur consultancy firm to secure the admission and d visa and know aw much accommodation cost over there...thank u in anticipation of ur reply.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by seunny4lif(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
bigfat11:

check this school---> B.Sc. Chemistry - Cluj-Napoca, Romania- Start date: Oct 2013-Tuition Fee: € 500 per year -Duration:3 Years
Pls,Napoca is the name of the university?hw much is the visa proccessing and everything?Seunny4lifE@yahoo.com
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by tufur24(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Justtobor: kudos to you fat...you really doing a goodwork here..I need a cheap school to do msc in occupational health,safety nd. environment or just occupational health..many options will b welcomed..thanks a lot nd do v a nice day
bigfat11: [size=25pt]NEXT REQUEST PLEASE [/size]
[quote author=Justtobor]kudos to you fat...you really doing a goodwork here..I need a cheap school to do msc in occupational health,safety nd. environment or just occupational health..many options will b welcomed..thanks a lot nd do v a nice day[/

Pls yur referer did not really go well with me,thank you though,bigfat. can I get schools that offer art or social science courses for Msc or M.A in english speaking countries.I would be grateful sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.