Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102106 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Htown64(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
bigfat03: i am really interested in you getting a very affordable school in Europe as that is my expert .Apart from the UK, there are so many cheap universities in Europe which have very high educational standards that are very affordable,if you are interested, then Post the COURSES you want to study here and i will get across at least 2 cheap schools in Europe for your consumption . wink
criminology and security study.... as a matured student.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by BelloSKK: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2013
Good day Sir. Just to express my utmost appreciation for your precious mentorship and assistance to your fellow Nigerian Kinsmen prospecting to pursue their degrees overseas. In fact, your contributions are priceless.
Kindly, I would like you to send me the list of MOST affordable/ cheapest universities in Europe and USA where I could pursue Medicine & Surgery (MBBS).
Similarly, the same information is required for Masters degree (MSc.) and Doctoral Degree (PhD.) in Accounting, Finance,Banking, Economics, and Investment.
Thanks for your urgent response, please.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by BelloSKK: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2013
bigfat10:

Master of Landscape Architecture - The Oslo School of Architecture and Design- Oslo, Norway-Start date: Aug 2013-Tuition Fee: € 160 per year -Duration: 24 months
Good day Sir. Just to express my utmost appreciation for your precious mentorship and assistance to your fellow Nigerian Kinsmen prospecting to pursue their degrees overseas. In fact, your contributions are priceless.
Kindly, I would like you to send me the list of MOST affordable/ cheapest universities in Europe and USA where I could pursue Medicine & Surgery (MBBS).
Similarly, the same information is required for Masters degree (MSc.) and Doctoral Degree (PhD.) in Accounting, Finance,Banking, Economics, and Investment.
Thanks for your urgent response, please.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Feranchek(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2013
So bigfat u really don't wanna help me wid dis course? ?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by greatgeo(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2013
school
bigfat10:

here we are ----> M.Sc. Communications Technology - University of Ulm - Ulm, Germany -Start date: Mar 2014 - Tuition Fee: € 200 per year -Duration: 24 months
thanks man u are doing a good job but is there any cheaper school in norway or d usa i no u dont do us and a better duration.?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by HIPROFILE(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
bigfat10:

what do you think about this courses ---> M.Sc. COMMAS (COmputational Mechanics of MAterials and Structures) - University of Stuttgart - Stuttgart, Germany -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 233 per year -Duration:24 months

M.Sc. Robotics and Automation / Process Automation - TU Dortmund - Dortmund, Germany - Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 440 per year -Duration:24 months

M.Sc. Environmental Fluid Mechanics - Université Joseph Fourier (UJF) - Grenoble, France -Start date: Sep 2013 - Tuition Fee: € 450 per year -Duration:12 months

M.A. Advanced Process Engineering - University Babes-Bolyai - Cluj-Napoca, Romania - Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 475 per year -Duration:24 months

M.Sc. Turbulence - Ecole Centrale de Lille- Lille, France-Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 500 per year -Duration:24 months

Thank you so so much may God continue to bless.u've dan well buh what of those course of my choice plz help me get d school that does those courses @ considerable prices. Kind regards.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Raiany: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
I very much recommend studying in Poland, Kraków especially. The Jagiellonian University offers very good education and the tuition fees are just so much lower, it almost doesn't make sense to me why not many more people do study here. The quality of life is great, Kraków is as pretty as a city can be, and people are very friendly. There's a new BA programme of International Relations taught entirely in English at JU and it's supposed to be very good. Also, it costs only 3650 eur per year. If anyone is interested in applying, I can help smiley

2 Likes

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by BelloSKK: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2013
bigfat10:

M.Sc. Molecular Medicine - University of Ulm - Ulm, Germany -Start date: Mar 2013 / Oct 2013-Tuition Fee: € 207 per year -Duration: 18 months

M.Sc. Integrated Systems Biology - University of Luxembourg - Luxembourg, Luxembourg -Start date: Feb 2014/ Sep 2013 - Tuition Fee: € 400 per year -Duration:24 months

M.Sc. Modelling Structure and Dynamics in Chemical and Biochemical Systems - University Babes-Bolyai - Cluj-Napoca, Romania -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 475 per year -Duration:24 months

Thanks Sir, but please, the Medicine course is for Undergraduate only (not MSc.). Masters and PhD. degrees are for Management Sciences only. Please, refer back to my post to see my request clearly. Thanks once again.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Raiany: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Here's the link to the course I mentioned before, in Kraków - Poland:
http://www.wsmip.uj.edu.pl/new-ba-programme

It costs only 3650 eur per year, and the cost of living in Poland is significantly lower than in other developed countries in the European Union. The programme is of International Relations, and the university is considered one of the elite colleges in Europe (you can check "Jagiellonian University" on wikipedia smiley

If you need any help enrolling, I can help smiley here's my e-mail:
raiany_silva@msn.com

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by MAURISTHERGROUP(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am interested in M.Sc. - International
Finance - Nürtingen-Geislingen University -
Nürtingen, Germany -Start date: Oct 2013 -
Tuition Fee: € 250 per year - Duration: 24
months
How do I apply? Where do I start from?
I have HND in Accounting.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Feranchek(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
bigfat10:

WHAT COURSE ...

Engineering science
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by semanose: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pls can u mention schools where I can study education computer science
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ifyonline(f): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2013
Pls haux,graduated wit 2.1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ biochemistry n wish to do ma masters asap I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Uk or canada. Pls  will lyk to knw d cheapest Schols on any medical research course, Pharmacology or Science related course.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by greygoblings(m): 5:38am On Apr 07, 2013
All the fees that you have published here are for european citizens not Africans.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by greygoblings(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Raiany: I very much recommend studying in Poland, Kraków especially. The Jagiellonian University offers very good education and the tuition fees are just so much lower, it almost doesn't make sense to me why not many more people do study here. The quality of life is great, Kraków is as pretty as a city can be, and people are very friendly. There's a new BA programme of International Relations taught entirely in English at JU and it's supposed to be very good. Also, it costs only 3650 eur per year. If anyone is interested in applying, I can help smiley
do they have masters and phd in public health? If they do, what's the fees.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Factism(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wish to study for a master degree in any agricultural related field, soil science if to be precise. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by feranchek78: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
bigfat09:

what of the other schools i sent to you ? I only reply to one request per person for cheap universities in Europe here ...thanks.
most of d fees u post here are cheap buh they are 4 EUROPEAN
STUDENTS ONLY!!!! How den can we get cheap schools dere??
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat08: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
feranchek78:
most of d fees u post here are cheap buh they are 4 EUROPEAN
STUDENTS ONLY!!!! How den can we get cheap schools dere??

if you cannot get any cheap schools here, then you can go to google .thanks.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat08: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ifyonline---> for you --> B.Sc. Bio Engineering - Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences - Kleve, Germany -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 466 per year -Duration: 42 months

B.Sc. Applied Biology - The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences - Bonn, Germany -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 457 per year- Duration: 36 months

B.Sc. Chemistry - University Babes-Bolyai - Cluj-Napoca, Romania -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 500 per year -Duration:36 months

B.Sc. Spring Semester Biochemical Engineering - INSA Toulouse - Institut National des Sciences- Toulouse, France -Start date: Feb 2014/ Mar 2013/ Apr 2013/ May 2013/ Jun 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 1,000 per year -Duration: 5 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.