Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Do You Say To This (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Say To This (pic) (638 Views)

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say To This (pic) by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
What do you say to this........

Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by innersecret(f): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its her choice,have in mind she is someone wife,why post her pic here.I wonder what u are trying to tell the world.
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by Biggyd2: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Maybe she needed some dutch courage to go through the ceremony. We are talking about for better or for worse here! grin grin grin. Really funny. She no even wait for glass. Enjoy your lager lady, it is your day.
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by TableLeg(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
SMH ..... A woman shouldn't be consuming alcohol openly like that ... Not lady like!
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by seedord247(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Table Leg :
SMH ..... A woman shouldn't be consuming alcohol openly like that ... Not lady like!

Nop... It her choice and thats one of her happiest day on earth.. cool
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by TableLeg(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
seedord247:

Nop... It her choice and thats one of her happiest day on earth.. cool
So frigging what?
Will you be happy if your wife visit the beer parlour down your street and sip alomo bitters directly from the bottle or run across the road and lift her skirt to pee in the gutter? undecided
It is out of order.... Same for men, we all need to learn how to behave, respect ourselves and maintain orderliness in public places!
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by gramci: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Where's her husband? cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by overdrive(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
What a man can do........guess its now a woman's world.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To This (pic) by chucky234(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
gramci: Where's her husband? cry cry cry
Popping Sapele water I guess
LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Whatsapp, What’s Up? / US Shopkeeper Scoops $338m (n53.4bn) Powerball Lottery Prize / Things People Wish They Knew When They Were 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.