Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Olamide: He's The Voice Of The Streets. Read My Take About Him. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide: He's The Voice Of The Streets. Read My Take About Him. (597 Views)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Olamide - Voice Of The Street / Alabai - Voice Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide: He's The Voice Of The Streets. Read My Take About Him. by Mcleo007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
My oh, My! Olamide is the shizzle! And did I just use that word? Sh*t! F**k it jooor, why should I care! Really, I shouldn't care, because that is what we call 'freedom of speech.'

However, a few years ago, no one would have thought that, after the unfortunately demise of the lyrical prodigy, Dagrin, the Nigerian music scene would be held to ransom by another lyricist, something of a prototype to the late 'Akogun-Dagrin' himself. This man is Olamide! He busted into common knowledge, although relatively known, about the time Dagrin was 'murdering' every beat that came his way, and championing the rebellion in indigenous/original rap content. Yes, many played the rap game, but none clung to it with extreme tepidity like the way the late rap maestro did. Respect to his hustle! So much so did Dagrin's life chained upon us; many even likened him to the late rap heavyweights- Tupac Amaru Shakur and Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G). Now, enough of that on Dagrin; this write up is not about him, but about someone else who by his own words, and our confirmation, is the voice of the street. More likely, the voice of the people- Vox Populi.

Continue; http://thereviewspage..com/2013/02/olamide-hes-voice-of-streets.html

(1) (Reply)

Music: Jahbless - Go Down / Nigeria's Handel Messiah Emerges / New Music- Kween- Wanna Luv U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.