Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89077 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vilively: 1:29am On Mar 12, 2013
If u havewritten the test b4 u r not towrte again.the reason it is calld make up is because for some reason some ppl were not able to sit for the first one.even when they hd exam slips.
I applied lagos,I'm seeing akure on my slip...funny
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tessyfun: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls I hv a makeup test with NIMC, pls wot r d likely questions
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by denicegq86: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Has any of you here received any text msg concerning another test coming up?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by teejay5(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2013
House,pls help me out. Is d application still on? Cos i applied yesterday online and got a message to go for my biometric at any NIMC center.pls help me out.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hulkmarcopolo(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2013
tessyfun: Pls I hv a makeup test with NIMC, pls wot r d likely questions

My broda... Just read all the current affiars we have on this thread and more from the internet and ur maths, english, spelling, sentence correction, logical reasoning and word completion. Read wide. NIMC don smart ooo. If u rely much on what we wrote b4, u may be disappointed if u find out dat d questions have been changed. Wish you success.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by klens(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
for the NIMC make up text it has been updated now, go check out your center mine is on Saturday.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Aaneetar(f): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Klens thanks,I just checked mine saturday too
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lindiwey: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls how can one check for d center?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Aaneetar(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Go to www.nimcjobs.com enter ur arn &surname then go to check script or smethn lyk dat u'll c it.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yorke1: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello, valid ID entails which one? Can i use my voters ID card because that seems to be the only one i have for now apart from my school ID which got expired 2 years ago.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hulkmarcopolo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
yorke1: Hello, valid ID entails which one? Can i use my voters ID card because that seems to be the only one i have for now apart from my school ID which got expired 2 years ago.

You can use it.. Whether the voters card or school I'd. But take both. I used voters I'd card when I did mine and they said they prefer it.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mayflowa(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is anyone scheduled for Minna for the makeup test on Sat or Sun? I didn't receive the Makeup test text message even when I missed the first test. Am hoping if I got to Minna, there might be someone to complain to.

Could anyone tell me the Exact time of the test?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by MissAity(f): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello house,plz hu is taking NIMC aptitude test 2mao. ikeja centre 1, oba akran?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yorke1: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Miss Aity: hello house,plz hu is taking NIMC aptitude test 2mao. ikeja centre 1, oba akran?

Same avenue I've been posted to sit for the test around 11 am on Saturday.
When is yours?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yorke1: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

You can use it.. Whether the voters card or school I'd. But take both. I used voters I'd card when I did mine and they said they prefer it.

Thanks dude!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by PinkPurple(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
@missaty....I am for 9 a.m
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vilively: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Miss Aity: hello house,plz hu is taking NIMC aptitude test 2mao. ikeja centre 1, oba akran?

I'm also writing it too over there but mine is at 2pm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kemiqueen(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2013
same venue,mine is 3p.m
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by debbiedoyin: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2013
This goes out to architects that wants to do their Industrial Trainee (IT) and Internship living around Ibadan, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ilorin & Lagos environs. U must be interested in Buildings and Road Constructions and must be wiling to relocate.
Send your cv and application letter to this two emails below:

o.tobi@bezalheritage.com
Info@bezalheritage.com

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by write247ng(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
GUYS WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE HEARD ABOUT NIMC ORAL INTERVIEW.WHAT IS THE SITUATION NOW.IS THERE ANY NEWS FROM ANYONE ON WHAT IS GOING ON.PLS UPDATE THE HOUSE
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don wait tire oooo, na wa oh 2months Gone...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hulkmarcopolo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don't want to believe my ears but I heard from a friend dat NIMC has started training in abuja, I asked him if he was sure and he said his source works in NIMC abuja. I don't want to believe this at all but has anyone heard any crazy news like this? Feed the house. Although I told the guy dat it might be training for those who will train the new recruits but nna men, to be on a safe side, anyone with news?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
hulkmarcopolo: I don't want to believe my ears but I heard from a friend dat NIMC has started training in abuja, I asked him if he was sure and he said his source works in NIMC abuja. I don't want to believe this at all but has anyone heard any crazy news like this? Feed the house. Although I told the guy dat it might be training for those who will train the new recruits but nna men, to be on a safe side, anyone with news?
i bliv its training of old staffs 4d new nimc programme
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Thank God I have been called for Interview.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by DAFESTEVE(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Got d message as well interview in Abuja.we bless our only Oga at d top God himself has startted his wowork in our life.congrat to all in my shoes as well.we shall meet at d top.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by write247ng(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
what are you guys talking about
Is it a private interview
As others been called too

others should also make inputs
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
My heart cut, as I received the Message......
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lindiwey: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
alasuomowei: My heart cut, as I received the Message......

Congrats! When and where did u write yours? Did u write on d 1st day which was on d 23rd of march or so?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lindiwey: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
lindiwey:

Congrats! When and where did u write yours? Did u write on d 1st day which was on d 23rd of march or so?

Sorry 23rd february I mean
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sussyangel: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
is ther any1 that apply for enrolment and reg oficer and did the test 27th feb@etc lagos that has receive the succes mesage
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by harriseen(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
was it an sms d@ was sent or e-mail
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by write247ng(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
asuomowei AND DAFE STEVE

WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY THE TWO OF YOU THAT ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
A TEST THAT WAS WRITTEN BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE COUNTRY IN ABOUT 6 CENTRES WILL HAVE MANY PEOPLE UPDATING ABOUT THIER INVITATION TO THE INTERVIEW
HENCE I DOUBT YOUR CLAIMS AND IF YOUR CLAIMS ARE NOT TRUTH , WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE NO OF PEOPLE INVOLVED ,IT IS BEST NOT TO PLAY GAMES WITH

OTHERS.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, ASUOMOWEI AND DAFE STEVE

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.