Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89036 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Toluth(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls, do I need to print the one with my passport along with the acknowledgement slip?
Pls reply asap
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
shaqhead:
pls does d link to d page u were sent contain general details including test centres for other candidates or ws it just tied to u only??
It contains d other details like exam center, date and time.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"
NIMS is completely different from NIMC.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
kehnton: I will be having my test at the faculty of social sciences, university of lagos on the 26th.
Facebook.com/ks.yahu

Shalum!
Shalom! Same here.
It is well!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by JOJORHYMES(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=home-bucks]hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

and Nimc has not noticed the prank,so as to notify the public that the invitations are fake?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bakusha(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Help guys, i dnt v my Ref number again. Hw cn i retrieve it back. Thk u
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
click on this link and do as instructed.
http://www.nimcjobs.com/Application/ConfirmARN.aspx
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by olawunmisamuel1: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Got the text also. I don't even remember the position I applied to. I didn't finish the online applications, I didn't even upload documents.Quite funny.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nnemak(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
http://www.nimc.gov.ng/apply_cv.htm

call 07040144452-4 or email info@nimc.gov.ng to confirm

PLS Do your research and let us know. All the best
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls guys, lets talk about wot they can set for the test. Anybody who has done the test before should pls gist d aouse d kind of questions that was set.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sambright2012: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
@home buks ur a devil incanate how could b posting such rubbish alover d forum.pls guy ignore dis barger and prepare for ur test.

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Toluth(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Toluth: Pls, do I need to print the one with my passport along with the acknowledgement slip?
Pls reply asap
Pls reply to the above..thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by olawalebabs(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls, stop the rumor. NIMC Apptitude test is for real.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by flowbjones(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

http://www.punchng.com/business/technology/158000-graduates-apply-for-1750-nimc-jobs/

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hoyehdiran: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
kehnton: I will be having my test at the faculty of social sciences, university of lagos on the 26th.
Facebook.com/ks.yahu

Shalum!
Same here....... Am not on facebook tho....can we exchange e-mails for further info? ojooyediran@yahoo.com..... God bless
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fkaz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gboliwe: click on this link and do as instructed.
http://www.nimcjobs.com/Application/ConfirmARN.aspx

Thanks man
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Tessyoare: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello house, is any1 writing on sunday the 24th cos I dnt understand y they shd fix the test on a sunday. Just tryin 2 b cautious though. My venue is FUT Minna
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by smoochii: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tessyoare: Hello house, is any1 writing on sunday the 24th cos I dnt understand y they shd fix the test on a sunday. Just tryin 2 b cautious though. My venue is FUT Minna
hi,my centre is also FUT perm Site and I have no idea of what to expect tho.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by point45(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
If its a scam:
1. What have you lost?
2. They involved diff federal universities
3. Website plus sms notification plus booking multiple CBT centres costs money, means they have money.
I like this scam.

6 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by psalmytito(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
asisweet: I just got an appointment with Inec and i receive an iv from Nimc 4 exams. Should i go the exam?. Need ur advice

Go 4 inec and forget abt nim but if u have chance u can go there to learn more.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by victor4u(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Got an IV also...mine is in Ibadan; U.I 23rd...

If successful, is the job going to be for a particular period or a permanent job?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Infoseye(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
home-bucks:

Please I need proof, because am coming from abroad and now reading what you saying am having a second thought about this invitation.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by muredo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Beesam:
U better check the message u got vry well cos nimc is NOT sending any message. We got ur invitation tru their recruitment portal
ore na tru sms i got my own o,and they referred me to their website
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by muredo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Akanbi1509: I got mssg, but no date and exam venue. Am tired
brother,u cant get ur venue tru sms,go to their website,generate ur ARN APPLICANT REFERENCE NUMBER,you can now use it to print your exam pass which include your venue and date
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bashbaba99(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=JOJORHYMES][/quote]didn't tink its a scam cos I just logged in with my APN num n saw my examination details. Funny enuff,didn't receive any txt

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cmonek(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
lost my printout when i applied,cant even remember the position i applied for but was invited for the test on the 25th at ibadan. How can i get to know that please. Can anybody please list the various positions that were published during the advert peroid. Thanks for ur concern.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by noble2012(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
victor4u: Got an IV also...mine is in Ibadan; U.I 23rd...

If successful, is the job going to be for a particular period or a permanent job?
my is on 25th on ui Plz contract me 08068831396 or egbokannamdi@@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tessyoare: Hello house, is any1 writing on sunday the 24th cos I dnt understand y they shd fix the test on a sunday. Just tryin 2 b cautious though. My venue is FUT Minna

I am writing on Sunday 24th, 8am @ UNILAG...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by johnorji: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
I got d msg & hv print out my exam slip.cbt center,unilorin on 25/02 by 9:00am.p/s any1 going der shud call my no:07060869549 or txt my email:johnorji84@yahoo.com so dat we can discuss hw 2 go der b/c i don't kw anybody der & sent ur no 2 me.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
guys pls stop discusing on the issue of txt messgs. Pls lets discuss on likely questions that will come out and dats why i created dis thread.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pretty002: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
smoochii: hi,my centre is also FUT perm Site and I have no idea of what to expect tho.
mine is 24th sunday, unilorin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pretty002: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
padu:

I am writing on Sunday 24th, 8am @ UNILAG...
mine is 24th unilorin 10am. Wat did u apply 4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.