Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89505 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2013
GENERAL NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Regards
HCP

INVITATION TO INTERVIEWS: ENROLMENT OFFICERS AND HEADS OF NIMC STATE OFFICES

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:

Enrolment Officer

Head of NIMC State Office

Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 6 photocopies of the following: CV, Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary), NYSC Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of State of Origin. Also come along with one passport photograph and a valid means of identification.

Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
HCP
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by wealthyprince(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think by now this result should have been out. Thousands sat for JAMB and got their result within a month, we did electronic test and up till now no result. at least even if they wont call everybody they should show the result of our effort....no result...No job...and now we are hearing about their system been hacked...Hmmm...Nigeria. O God Help Our Youth o.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
avicky:

Shalom! Same here.
It is well!

Did anything positive happen with regards to this job Shalum
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
kehnton:

Did anything positive happen with regards to this job Shalum

For where? I've moved on o..
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
avicky:

For where? I've moved on o..

You're into teaching now?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
kehnton:

You're into teaching now?

Kind of.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
avicky:

Kind of.

need too.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
kehnton:

need too.

Okay. What's your location?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2015
avicky:

Okay. What's your location?
I'm currently in Ijebu ode.
About competing my pgde...(last semester)
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by avicky(f): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
kehnton:

I'm currently in Ijebu ode.
About competing my pgde...(last semester)

There are so many big schools in Ijebu ode that i have also applied to.
Try Louisville Itele, Our Lady of Apostle, City of Knowledge Academy.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2015
avicky:

There are so many big schools in Ijebu ode that i have also applied to.
Try Louisville Itele, Our Lady of Apostle, City of Knowledge Academy.

alright, thank you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / HARPS Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.