Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14064 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by bubblegum(f): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
believe you can & you're half way there
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
The only person who can stop you from becoming the success you want to be is you
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
At the beginnings you make your habits but in the end your habits control you
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2009
Those that know their GOD shall be strong and do exploits. Trust In The Lord
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2009
The world doesn’t owe you a living you have to get out there and make a living
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by SeanT21(f): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2009
Never underestimate Jesus, because He will just prove you wrong.

The safest place to be is within the will of God.

Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Generica(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2009
May the Good Lord bless and keep you whether near or far away! May you find the long-awaited golden fleese today! May your troubles all be over and your fortune ten times ten! May you rise with sunlight shining and the blue bird in every tree! May there be a silver lining back of every cloud you see! Fill your dreams with sweet tomorrows, never mind what might have been! May the Good Lord bless and keep you till we meet in heaven!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
Always ask GOD for direction before taken any step and not otherwise
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
God’s word is given to us to be proved
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Be grateful for everything you've got. Be brave to face all kind of challenges in life.

Be Passionate about what you do. Life comes in difference forms, ups and downs are the journey,

but belief is the key to make us strong and move forward. Goals are the way to turn your dreams to realities. wink smiley
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
* Each good thought that you have encouraged and nourished is your life's true work of art.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by grace5: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
I Will Take Care Of You

Do not fear, little one, when the enemy comes into your like a storm.
You do not face him alone, for I stand there with you and I raise up
a standard over you.

The enemy of your soul wants to use fear and terror against you. He
will do whatever he can to make you afraid or to make you lose hope.
He wants you to despair, so that you will give up and stop trying to
walk out your destiny. He doesn't want you to accomplish the things
that I have created you to do.

Little one, his power over you is very limited and his power to do
you harm is not nearly as much as he would like you to think that
it is.

I, on the other hand, have all power. I am fully able to take care of
My own, and I am more than willing to do so. So, don't be afraid,
little one. I am here with you and I will indeed take care of you.
Put your trust in Me and fear not.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2009
^^^^^^^. . . .love it. . . . smiley
* Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.

* The only job where you start at the top, is digging a hole.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by grace5: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
It is I

It is My voice that you hear. Everywhere you turn I have sent you a message
of hope. Your faith is pleasing to Me, your pleas have been heard, your
mountain is moving. Be still and know that I am Lord. I am your answer for
every question. You have learned that I am faithful, that I am trustworthy.

I am your hope, continue to minister to those whom I send you. Threats will
come against you, yet they will never manifest, for I am your protection,
rest in Me. As you do My work I will care for your needs---I am your
supplier---your everything. Know that I am God.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by nkirubb: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2010
Sober Thinking is the Champion's secret of constant greatness.

You can't sweep people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by aabangs(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2010
have got two combination for your consumption ,
two words say it and just belive it no matter what,,,,,are you ready
okey here we gooooooo,ummmmn

JESUS IS LORD

over that setuation can you see him and allow him to lord over your 24hrs
, the rest is testimonies
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Omoso(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2010
May u find happiness and joy in d smile u give others.Remain blessed.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by xword: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
Such is love, that gives a lot of attention to a particular importance and has a rare name.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by xword: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hastening does not win the supper neither does doubling take the shroud;
I see foul in the smooth but in setback, I see strength.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by xword: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
Water, prepared with patience, is sweeter than love.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by xword: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
Generous
Outstanding
Divine
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by jaffi: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
Nonthing works but for a work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
faith without work is DEAD!!!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ujahpapers(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eight years ago, February 24 was just like every other day, I never even took cognizance of it.....But on this day, It's seven years counting that I was hit with lives greatest challenge.... the realization that you'd not be able to see a loved one again someday is the worst feeling one could ever have. still unbelievable to me tho... already seven years But seems to me like it isn't even a fortnight yet.. the world for once came to a still to me....It's almost unexplainable. For May the eyes that once teared read my text, and the mind that has passed through agony understand my word, TIME is the best medicine for any circumstance tho matter the gravity....just give it time and with God you shall be healed... not forgetting to shout out every single parent out there, the struggle is real, and I understand perfectly How you feel. But remember, you would never be given a load you can't carry.....
.....and May the souls of our departed loved ones, through the mercy of God REST IN PEACE #Amin...#2402
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by sunnshyn(f): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2015
I am the God of all flesh says the lord, is there anything too hard for me to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.