Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

To All Careless Auto-dealers..beware!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To All Careless Auto-dealers..beware!!! (966 Views)

Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? / Your Experiences With Nairaland Auto Dealers / N.land Auto Dealers And Ridiculous Prices For Nigerian Used Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Careless Auto-dealers..beware!!! by waleadex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Well,I think it is important to share this issue with you.There are so many careless car dealers around the country,even on Nairaland who fall so cheap to the stories cooked up by some so-called "customers".Some sellers go to the dealers with stories like :
-my child is sick
-i want to travel
-i need to pay my wards school fees e.t.c
In fact,when buying from a seller that you doubt you can tender before him/her an option of paying him at a nearby police station to be an evidence should any case comes up in the future.
Pls wise up and be more careful.Below is a link to enlighten you more :
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/4642-police-nab-car-snatching-gang-in-ikorodu
Thanks!
Re: To All Careless Auto-dealers..beware!!! by waleadex(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
/new/saturday-magazine/crime-diary/we-operated-with-master-keys-and-fake-guns-suspected-robbery-gang-members/
Re: To All Careless Auto-dealers..beware!!! by WiseBukoye(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2013
Car buyers looking for very cheap prices or pricing ridiculously beware! My cent.

(1) (Reply)

Airbag Recall: Toyota, Nissan And Honda Recall Millions Of Vehicles Globally / Which Saves Fuel More / After Buying A Registered Car, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.