Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? (896 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... / The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by Esthertope(f): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
That said he has to eat b4 his six mths old baby eat,dt d only money wit him is 4 him nt d baby dt his own feeding is more important than that of the baby.pls is this man right.thanks
Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Short answer: No.

PS: I hope you are on birth control, or you're planning to get a job. Because if you continually have to choose who gets to eat between an adult and a baby, you most certainly should not be bringing anymore babies into this world.

4 Likes

Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by ifeegee(f): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
This man must be constantly hungry,for him to be in competition with his 6 months old regarding who eats first....B/w,how about u the mom? If ur 6months old could be in this situation...I feel for you my sis.

1 Like

Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by greatgod2012(f): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2013
Obviously not.

@op, ileobatojo just mentioned some things now which i really want you to critically think about;..........you dont need to bring another baby now, first of all, put things together and ensure that you are fit, emotionally and financially, b4 thinking of another baby.
Secondly, be empowered financially, get a job and be financially indepedent, so that you do not have to always depend on him for feeding and all sort.
Pls, do not get me wrong, im not saying its not his responsibilities, but im particularly concerned about d dramas that may be taking place when financial obligations are to be met, so that, when he gives, it will be an addition to what you already have and when he doesnt give, no drama btw d two of you, save yourself from unnecessary and annying drama.......i just hope you understand my points.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by Akinagirl(f): 3:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Obviously not. If you can't feed your children don't have them.
Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by slimyem: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Are you sure the chid is his?undecided
I'm only trying to understand why a father would make such statement about his own child if he is not insaneundecided
Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by ifyalways(f): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Esthertope: That said he has to eat b4 his six mths old baby eat,dt d only money wit him is 4 him nt d baby dt his own feeding is more important than that of the baby.pls is this man right.thanks
He believes the child is not his own.
He commands you to serve/cook his food while the baby is wailing and needs to be fed cerelac or what? whats the full story?
Re: House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? by damiso(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Unfortunately contrary to popular belief,not everyone is wired to automatically put another human beings needs before theirs which is what society expects from Parents.Sad but true and even some mothers can act like that.I havr heard even in countries with welfare where mothers use child benefit for cigarettes,hair and night outs and the kids are fed junk.Utterly disgusting angry

Definitely not responsible but that is what you get when we feel na by force for everyone that can born to born. lipsrsealed.As everyone has said pls stop bringing kids into the world that cannot be fed,because kids eat so little and food is just one their most basic wants.Abeg look for a way to see that child is fed and leave Daddy to feed.himself.He sha will feed himself if e no born.It really is not so expensive to give lil kids nutritious meals.Sorry hen but Baby needs you more now you know Daddy no send am.

Just to point out when i said Feed i meant money, not necessarily that Daddy has to cook himself.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Advice On How To Plan Wedding Anniversary / Python Escapes, Strangles Pair Of New Brunswick (canada) Children / English Names For A New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.