Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? (11552 Views)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
filiks: That's exactly the problem! I'm expected to act mature!
Then when she eventually rips off my shirt, who will believe my story?
Details? I left the town I reside in for some job in the town she now resides,
I got a call from her and when I mentioned my location, she screams and said she was coming.
I made her wait at a cafe at the ground floor, when I came down, we had a little chat and
she was trying to give too much detail about her private life but I stopped her.
She's been coming since that the, 7 days in a roll!! Getting even more physical with her attempts to grab my...
Is that detail enough?
Oga ds ur story is as stuupid and saddled wt too much falsehood! I suggest u look 4 a better thing 2 engage urself wt instead of coming here 2 fill our eyes with so much obvious lies! Pls u better stop ds nonsense n stay ur distance!
*sighs* nonsense
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Ilox: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
2 of them r devil incanate
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Ilox: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
2 of them r devil incarnate.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Igwe OO:

k. Greet am too o.
She go hear.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by braxjay(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
when next she calls you, repeat after me ............

YOU DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL COMING TO DESTROY MY FAMILY AND FUTURE,
DIE BY FIRE !
DIE BY FIRE ! !
DIE BY FIRE ! ! ! make sure say u shout the last one well o. u fit carry holy water and oil to improve the situation. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Ilox: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sweetapple007: Maybe u shld ask one of ur children to advice u .
I dont think they av children
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by tpia5: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
newdeal:

You wont say this if u've ever been stalked by a desperate woman.

he's the one following her, informing her he's available for her to visit, having her come 7 days in a row, the s.tupid woman doesnt realize she's being toyed with.

well, he can always call another ex and have the two of them jam each other at his place?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by PrinceDudu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
@op, ur open mindedness is what is killing you in this situation...listen, you just have to be very blunt to this lady on shinningcongo else u dey play with fire o!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by mrperfect(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tell her the truth that you don't want this, she will stop, I understand that you're avoiding to hurt her, this I think is the problem here.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
She is doing that because u re giving her the greenlight and u come here to complain?just get the husband's number and report her to him.i pity ur innocent wife.
filiks: That's exactly the problem! I'm expected to act mature!
Then when she eventually rips off my shirt, who will believe my story?
Details? I left the town I reside in for some job in the town she now resides,
I got a call from her and when I mentioned my location, she screams and said she was coming.
I made her wait at a cafe at the ground floor, when I came down, we had a little chat and
she was trying to give too much detail about her private life but I stopped her.
She's been coming since that the, 7 days in a roll!! Getting even more physical with her attempts to grab my...
Is that detail enough?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
i moved countries
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by clemmonce(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
baby_123: These are the kinds of things you should tell your wife. Make sure next time she decides to comeyour wife is around to receive her. Truusssst me, that is the last time you will hear from her.
this is the best solution. trend close
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
safter shiteing dunt clean ur anus. trust me she will stay away. but dat ur EX. is a LEGioN
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by MaAngwa: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
filiks: She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.

Guy e be like say u still wan do. Tell ur wife about her, invite her to a joint and introduce her to your wife. Case close
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Thereishel: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
FAKE STORY, LIE LIE AND LIE. IF IT IS A MAN RUNNING AFTER THE MARRIED WOMAN THEN I CAN BELIEVE THAT

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by mkpikpub(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
The problem is you. I am not sure you want to let go that relationship because if you had wanted, this story would have been in the achives.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by janegal(f): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Are u a learner??
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Youngpo413: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
You need to finish what you started,am sure you maybe hiding something from us.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by avr247: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
zayhal: Why do you keep allowing her to come everyday for 7 days? Have you told her in clear terms that you can't have anything to do with her? Does your body language agree with your speech?

If you have made it clear you won't have anything to do with her again and she still insists on seeing you, threaten to report her to her husband. You may want to bring it up with your wife too so that she'll be your witness in case ex decides to pull stunts.

And when you leave the town you're working, don't give her your home or office address. I don't know why you agreed to meet her in the first place. Let an ex remain an ex! I don't know how people reason, calling someone an ex yet sharing phone numbers and entertaining calls. This is what eventually happens in most of such relationships.

U r a typical nigerian, if he posted that he slapped his ex for asking for his number, u for say still say what is wrong for asking for number
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by avr247: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thereishel: FAKE STORY, LIE LIE AND LIE. IF IT IS A MAN RUNNING AFTER THE MARRIED WOMAN THEN I CAN BELIEVE THAT

Its people like u we shud be running from. Cos na man dey run for woman u no belive? Cos I never post how 5girls gang rape me gangnam style?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by avr247: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Oga ds ur story is as stuupid and saddled wt too much falsehood! I suggest u look 4 a better thing 2 engage urself wt instead of coming here 2 fill our eyes with so much obvious lies! Pls u better stop ds nonsense n stay ur distance!
*sighs* nonsense
My advice is Bleep her. Maybe fate is bringing his pussy for you to revenge your wife whose 5 ex-boyfriends have shagged her all this time you are forming good husband.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by neutrotoba(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
jmoore: Wear a mask like Lagbaja. grin grin
Not funny
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by eimuhb(f): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
190: So Nigerian women nor get sense like their girls

Hehehe it runs in the feminine Naija gender then

O-D-E, grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by filiks(m): 1:21am On Feb 21, 2013
SmashingM: Next time she comes around, fiddle wt her fone n get her husband's fone numba. Tell ur wife abt it n get ur wife to call her or text to warn. If she keeps pestering u, let ur wife threaten to call her husband. Blieve me she'll run w/o looking bk (speaking frm xperience)
Ok, I think I'll try this one. Thank you.
A lot of people had so many things to say but I was only looking for a reasonable solution without any form of violence.
Some people said I should tell my wife, but thats not a solution.
It'll only make her know about the situation.
I can't change the way I live cos I want to get her off my back, I cant get all crazy cos I want her to stay away, I guess she knows dat too.
Some people said my story is not true probably cos I didn't get the episodes on video tape, well, I pity them.
My little experience in media has exposed me to unbelieveable happenings that never make it to the news!
Do you know how many guys that are rape victims all around and no one gets to hear about it?
I'll probably start putting up some peoples testimonies with real locations on my blog and NL so people can help investigate and verify.
Thanks again.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by filiks(m): 1:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Raymondenyi:
*sighs* nonsense
Raymond, I didn't want to say anything to you but on a second thought I'll just say this;
I understand u cannot believe it cos you cant imagine it,
Its bad enough you dont get any girl(s)
then to think that I'm married to one and some others coming at me? Makes 'Its a lie' reecho in your little head.
Well, boy, it does happen everywhere around you!
If it doesn't come to you,
Don't get mad at me son, I'm not your problem!
Anyway, u can contact me to teach you some of the things you need to know,
I can assure you that you'll never be the same. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by deavicky(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2013
pls the picture might help. post it
filiks: She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by tope33(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2013
achina boy:
I think ur might be crazy,,keeping a distance to ur ex has now become a big deal?,just tell us you are still i love,,,if telling your ex,leave me alone i`m married is dificult,i wonder what will happen if u got the chance to be our president shocked shocked shocked shocked
badt guy! You said the truth. grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2013
filiks:
Raymond, I didn't want to say anything to you but on a second thought I'll just say this;
I understand u cannot believe it cos you cant imagine it,
Its bad enough you dont get any girl(s)
then to think that I'm married to one and some others coming at me? Makes 'Its a lie' reecho in your little head.
Well, boy, it does happen everywhere around you!
If it doesn't come to you,
Don't get mad at me son, I'm not your problem!
Anyway, u can contact me to teach you some of the things you need to know,
I can assure you that you'll never be the same. Thank you.
4get that bro! Das not d scenerio! I got so many pretty ladies, beside me as friends! I also got so many sister (5) I enjoy d company of females far more, N most of my female friends Love me so much n confide in me ! So to a very large extent I know wat ladies can do I know 2 a very large extent d extremes they can go n where they call it a stop n u know wat? Ur story doesn't just fit in! Anyway unless u wanna tell me the lady is Ugly; cus all d gurls I'V rolled with re verry pretty n so I really wouldn't knw wat d Ugly ones re capable of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose? / PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.