Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Please I Need Help In Using Customised Domain. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help In Using Customised Domain. (598 Views)

I Need Help In Building A Small Website For My Family! / I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Using Customised Domain. by chiefkpokp(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good day, please anyone with ideal on how i would be make this work easily, a friend of mine who ownes a blog, seffixyworld..com has decided to buy a hosting and a domain in order to switch from his free to his own domain, and he doesn't want to loss any content in his blog, in terms of news and updates, so please i will need someone to put me through, is it possible to change the seffixyworld..com to seffixyworld.com so that its content will still remain untouch and he can continue from were he stops, I have already gotting the hosting and domain for him, but how to fix the blog is the problem now, please i need a God sent to help me with any ideal.
Re: Please I Need Help In Using Customised Domain. by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
It's quite simple.
You can go through this: http://www.techydoor.com/how-to-add-custom-domain-to-blogger-com/

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website Needed / Wapmasters Help / PLEASE WEBMASTERS I NEED A TIPS ON ONLINE EVANGELISM STRATEGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.