Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? (753 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School / What Do You Give Your Toddlers For Lunch Pack To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? by Attention(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just asking cos mine come back very hungry most times and yet i give them a portion of cereal and a portion of solid, fruit drink and snacks plus water. Very little solid e.g rice is returned. these are kids i know hardly eat.

just thinking... maybe the teachers throw the food away when toddlers refuse to eat just to impress parents they are doing their job.
Re: Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? by biolabee(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
this is not new

I spoke to a parent friend and thats what happens
It is parents fault as they will say their kids are being starved if they return the lunch pack

Have you tried increasing the amount he takes
maybe it is genuinely not enough for the boy

Also availign yourself of the open days or actually visiting the school to find out DIRECT from the teacher may do you some good
Re: Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? by achinaboy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee: this is not new

I spoke to a parent friend and thats what happens
It is parents fault as they will say their kids are being starved if they return the lunch pack

Have you tried increasing the amount he takes
maybe it is genuinely not enough for the boy

Also availign yourself of the open days or actually visiting the school to find out DIRECT from the teacher may do you some good
well said
Re: Are Ur Toddlers Actually Fed At School? by biolabee(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
achina boy:
well said

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Medical Student Gang Rape In India / S-african Women Married To Nigerians Threaten Protest / My Husband Planned Using Me For Money Ritual –cleric’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.