Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84781 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by tshoboy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
ashieduplus:

What division did u apply for?

When did u do ur PI?

How many peeps did u meet there
Audit. I did my PI in june. I was the only one but someone I know came after me.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by SegunMike(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
heefee:
i studied accounting@ashieduplus

oga segunMike, is dere a possibility of an individual not getting offer letter afta medicals? Wen r we 2expect offer letters.
Som key decisions r hinged on ur reply.
Thanks n c u soon

Lol......me oga ke?
Hmmmmm....U mean failing Medicals?....well I've not heard of such, to my knowledge.
When to expect offer letter is totally the decision of the HR. Just know it's gonna be after medicals and before resumption.

Guys, don't be scared about the Medicals....it's normal to be scared of little things like fever, malaria, high temp or bp......just take your mind off it, else you'll be giving urself unnecessary worry. If you've reached this stage, it means you are needed, see it that way and relax. Just prepare for resumption....sikena smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
TJ18:

Forget it? Really? The level of your certainty made me smile. Well,if you read through previous threads carefully,there are those who did their test,AC and PI within three weeks and also those who got their letter on the day of resumption.,everyone that is still in the process till now still has a chance come September. No one should resign their fate till next year when kpmg hasn't spoken.

Yea, true...wish every1 d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Welcome to August y'all.It's our month of testimony,various congratulatory mail flying right ,left and centre in Jesus name. #cheers

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunMike:

Lol......me oga ke?
Hmmmmm....U mean failing Medicals?....well I've not heard of such, to my knowledge.
When to expect offer letter is totally the decision of the HR. Just know it's gonna be after medicals and before resumption.

Guys, don't be scared about the Medicals....it's normal to be scared of little things like fever, malaria, high temp or bp......just take your mind off it, else you'll be giving urself unnecessary worry. If you've reached this stage, it means you are needed, see it that way and relax. Just prepare for resumption....sikena smiley
Oga SegunMike pls is it true dat one wldnt b allowed to sit for ican or Acca until after 18months? Also if I av registered for nov diet will I still allowed to sit for it?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by SegunMike(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ceechedah:

Oga SegunMike pls is it true dat one wldnt b allowed to sit for ican or Acca until after 18months? Also if I av registered for nov diet will I still allowed to sit for it?

Hi ceechedah......I no be oga ohh
Yeah 18months....but that's for Accounting grads, others is 6months....
Well to my knowledge, since you've registered.....I don't think you'll be denied to write.

Don't worry, you'll all be more informed during your academy, but just know that it's a great career ahead.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunMike:

Well to my knowledge, since you've registered.....I don't think you'll be denied to write.

Don't worry, you'll all be more informed during your academy, but just know that it's a great career ahead.

Cheers

Hello segunmike. Why the disparity I studied accounting. I have few papers left to finish ACCA. Does that mean i will also need to wait for 18 months
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunMike:

Cheers

Pls Segun, r u saying I shld go ahead n register for november diet? n if dey allow me to sit for it, will it b counted against my 3 trials per paper?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2015
TRPS peeps, this is our week by God's grace wink wink cheesy cheesy ;
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by temiteewhy: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Hey guys, is dere hope for me. Im finishing service October n I had my PI on July 7th for audit. Been benchmarked since.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2015
sureguy02:
TRPS peeps, this is our week by God's grace wink wink cheesy cheesy ;

Yesoh. Now that we are in august. I'm really expectant cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
masagoody:
tax

I'm in the same boat as ceechedah and you. It's been a long wait
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
masagoody:

welcome onboard.
so I will start compiling our list here and edit as appropriate. whoever is not on the list is in audit.

TRPS
1. masagoody
2. Ceechedah
3. Sureguy02
4. MizzD
5. Esox

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=esox post=36555458][/quote]welcome on board.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm faced with the same challenge as you

MizzD:

I'm running a full time msc program. Started my recruitment last year but had unit issues, a mistake on my part, so I resumed the process just this year. And in the course of the chill, I reluctantly started a full time msc program in my field ( not related to accounting) and i'm due to finish sometime in november. In my department, they take that full time issue seriously, I mean very seriously! angry cry cry..So day in day out, I deal with how to sort it all out, without having to lose my degree! I've invested so much financially, mentally and physically! cry
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you.

masagoody:
welcome on board.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2015
welcome onboard..
#UPDATED.
so I will start compiling our list here and edit as
appropriate. whoever is not on the list is in audit.

TRPS

1. masagoody

2. Ceechedah

3. Sureguy02

4. MizzD

5. Esox
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
esox:
I'm faced with the same challenge as you

oh, really? when are you due to finish? And i just checked your posts, I think your school location favours you
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
masagoody:
welcome onboard..
#UPDATED.
so I will start compiling our list here and edit as
appropriate. whoever is not on the list is in audit.

TRPS

1. masagoody (m) angry

2. Ceechedah (m) angry

3. Sureguy02 (m) angry

4. MizzD (f) tongue

5. Esox (undecided ) grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2015
I should finish all coursework by november. It's unilag BTW so my department takes full time very seriously
MizzD:

oh, really? when are you due to finish? And i just checked your posts, I think your school location favours you
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=MizzD post=36555970][/quote]

Esox (f)
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
This thread is alive again, TRPS peeps are lively peeps tongue grin .....Welcome Esox cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2015
esox:
I should finish all coursework by november. It's unilag BTW so my department takes full time very seriously

Yeah, reason i said location favours you, mine is UI. And i'm not done with coursework too. I believe we will cross the bridge when we get there.

I see you, me and ceechedah were interviewed by mr salami grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizzD:

Yeah, reason i said location favours you, mine is UI. And i'm not done with coursework too. I believe we will cross the bridge when we get there.

Really MizzD? How did you know that?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who are these guests that are always viewing this thread shocked shocked
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ceechedah:

Really MizzD? How did you know that?

You once mentioned it na. cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizzD:

You once mentioned it na. cheesy

cheesy i have forgotten o, that was since last year. Mr. Salami wasnt smiling mehnnnn, i can still remember is last question ''whats half of the earth's radius?'' grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
ceechedah:

cheesy i have forgotten o, that was since last year. Mr. Salami wasnt smiling mehnnnn, i can still remember is last question ''whats half of the earth's radius?'' grin

Hahahaha! He asked me that too... grin. If I hear say I remember. cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizzD:

Hahahaha! He asked me that too... grin. If I hear say I remember. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks
ceechedah:
This thread is alive again, TRPS peeps are lively peeps tongue grin .....Welcome Esox cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
I see @ location. We'll definitely cross the bridge when we get there.

You're so right, Mr. Salami(1st class graduate from unilag
MizzD:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.