Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (45778 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by oniwo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..

Because he no dey see good thing grin grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by mrperfect(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Congrat
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by kavey10(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..

Guy, the guy tire me too oh! This guy own na small tin. Knorkle2 will soon come and make his 1-word comment like "yo","ok","yep","impressive"etc... Sick peepz around here mehn.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
good
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm! A beautiful gurl wit round face, a huge nose and fat lips,i guess she had sagged bre.ast anyways thank God for the push up bra and as for the dude, he must defo be an escaped cultist. @OP Are You Satisfied?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by ibide(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
O bad guy i hope they give him one of the private jet .
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
kavey10:

Guy, the guy tire me too oh! This guy own na small tin. Knorkle2 will soon come and make his 1-word comment like "yo","ok","yep","impressive"etc... Sick peepz around here mehn.

oniwo:

Because he no dey see good thing grin grin

People are just plainly bitter. Not that I care, but I've observed his post on which I post as well, always bitter angry comments, na wa o... Anyway, none of my business, was only observing..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by missjo(f): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Amen Sister!

rightnewton: I am next in line...... thank you Jesus..... congrats to the couple..
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Boll2010: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
She's got a fallen bosom sha.no offence
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: ...........im very very sure u are a half cast....mixed race of a human and a goat
did my post in any ways affecting your brain? If yes i think i've got ur azz a solution, read...No matter how you look or your way of life,there is a scripture for you. If you get big mouth,read the book of MATTHEW. If you get big eyes,read the book of ISSAC. If you like Sardine,read the book of TITUS. If you get mental problem,read the book of COLLOSSIANS. AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN D SAME

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Eklektika(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Keeping it within d Canaan family. Gud 4 dem. Happy 4 dem. Homogenity of spiritual roots is a core value dat increases d probability of a marriage lasting long.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by missjo(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
STOP WANKING, WANKSTAR!

cyril83: Hmmm! A beautiful gurl wit round face, a huge nose and fat lips,i guess she had sagged bre.ast anyways thank God for the push up bra and as for the dude, he must defo be an escaped cultist. @OP Are You Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by mindyourword: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
THE THOROUGH PROVE OF THE WORD OF GOD
THIS GUY IS THE JOSEPH THAT FOUND FAVOUR
IN THE SIGHT OF BISHOP OYEDEPO PORTIHAR
IN ANY WAY GONGRATS
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by chucky234(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
dare2think: Second smartest guy in the Church!!!

First being the charlatan Pastor!
LMAO
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by tyson99(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
kellight28: nice couples at least PA go stil dey steal from daddy money to field his family hahahha i dey like dis kind tin oo lols congrat to Steve on ur new promotion

Field ko...stadium ni.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by missjo(f): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Say what?

Eklektika: Keeping it within d Canaan family. Gud 4 dem. Happy 4 dem. Homogenity of spiritual roots is a core value dat increases d probability of a marriage lasting long.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by TableLeg(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Goodluck to them!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by crackhaus: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
*in Captain Jack Sparrows Voice*
Weddings...I love (rich folks)weddings.....(Alcohol)drinks everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cupid4ig(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
hope say the girl no get belle and they are trying to cover up undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by nbright: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
rightnewton: I am next in line...... thank you Jesus..... congrats to the couple..
If u believe it and act rightfully upon it...
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Tandem(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2013
cupid4ig: hope say the girl no get belle and they are trying to cover up undecided

exactly, e dey common well. PA for dat matter.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Keemy88(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2013
I guess you have read all David's and Faith Oyedepo's Book on relationship and marriage? HML!

creativewr:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P276x4REPYo/USOnwLvacdI/AAAAAAAAKzI/4O4G9tWgkEg/s320/OYEDEPO.bmp[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2jFu_6bQwPE/USOnbFmuogI/AAAAAAAAKzA/qB99RFN35b8/s320/OYEDEPO+2.jpg[/img]
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by obitrac: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Dis is one of d advantages Òf nÓt having À mÍnd oF ur Ówn aÑÐ allowing ur bÓss tÓ ÇoÑtrol u.BlesseÐ arÉ the humble and loyal in heart for they shall be rewarded.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2013
I am not surprised ,chuch business will remain in the family. Oyedepo is truly an intelligen 419 . My pity goes to all his victims. angry

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by tutu1: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Nawa oh, I been one propose to this girl before oh grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by mkoabiola: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2013
Hw dem dey toast deir self.
A PA to toast hs boss daughter.e de happn anyway.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by missjo(f): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.