Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (45800 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Afam4eva(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2013
I know his personal assistant personality and he met her while they were in Covenant university together.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by obowunmi(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2013
the boy look some how sha....
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by moonraker(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2013
kingron: who is Oyedepo

He is the chief slapper of the federal republic of Nigeria cheesy cheesy angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
missjo: Na boredom oga, sleep nor gree catch me

you wan make i show?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I know his personal assistant personality and he met her while they were in Covenant university together.
Love Oyedepo schooled Abroad.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by crackhaus: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2013
I know how to cuddle, amongst other things that can invoke sleep

missjo: Na boredom oga, sleep nor gree catch me

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by rallymento(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2013
That Guy don hammer! I will hammer my own this month ooo! IJN
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by almajiri101: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2013
Why is this man having PA? Is he a local govt chairman or does he holds any political post? Very soon one of his body guards wil propose to his niece.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2013
crackhaus: I know how to cuddle, amongst other things that can invoke sleep

see you, you don forget say u go resume ur bakery work as early as 4am and you dey here dey throw grammar like say you get extra life, you no go sleep?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by missjo(f): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2013
@crackhaus, thanks but No, thanks!
@cyril83, another time..goodnite!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by ifihearam: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: Love Oyedepo schooled Abroad.

England precisely,help me tell afam say NONE of Oyedepo's children schooled in nigeria not to talk of his schools

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Happy married life in advance!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=missjo][/quote]Mummy GO so u self dey wan.k grin grin Me self Sabi say body no be wood
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by crackhaus: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Hahahaha, bros why you dey reveal your own working place for public like this, that bread I buy from you yesterday nearly kill my dog

cyril83: see you, you don forget say u go resume ur bakery work as early as 4am and you dey here dey throw grammar like say you get extra life, you no go sleep?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..
Leave am alone he has spiritual problem.Oya were those Cele pope dem for kuramo call them quick make them flog the evil spirit comot from him body
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2013
crackhaus: Hahahaha, bros why you dey reveal your own working place for public like this, that bread I buy from you yesterday nearly kill my dog

Lool! Badt guy....Gudnite anyway
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Vivipop(f): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2013
HML to them.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Zannuof(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by ikweremilitant: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..
by dia fruit We shall no dem
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by stonefaze: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2013
;Dmanny,u no well ooooo grin grin ;
manny4life: This one, Pastor Oyedepo will be slapping the man, left, right and center... grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by YorubaOmoge: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Nice looking couple.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by phoneport(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Please when is the next P. A vacancy in Winners starting?
And who do I summit my CV to?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by manny4life(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
stonefaze: ;Dmanny,u no well ooooo grin grin ;

I talk true na, I pity the man because in-law no reach this one o...Hot slap "pow, pow, and more pow"....deliverance and cure through slapping. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Engrkingsley(m): 2:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Wise act mrs,retainin d family money within d family.....
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Angyee(f): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

England precisely,help me tell afam say NONE of Oyedepo's children schooled in nigeria not to talk of his schools

They all schooled abroad, however, they all came to Covenant University to work for a period of time after schooling, that's where they met.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Eisenhower(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Is that why it made headline? this mod them ehhh.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Dzany(m): 2:50am On Feb 20, 2013
they arrange for thier children(girls) to get married.....while they pray for other ladies for husband.......pathetic!
Ladies use your brain.... :-Xthey arrange for thier children(girls) to get married.....while they pray for other ladies for husband.......pathetic!
Ladies use your brain....

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by buildelicool(m): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Definiatley marrying a virgin. 0gah is favoured. A Benue name right
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by tpia5: 3:39am On Feb 20, 2013
Benue or edo i suppose.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by redsun(m): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2013
buildelicool: Definiatley marrying a virgin. 0gah is favoured. A Benue name right

How are u sure she is virgin? Given the fact that she schooled abroad where they are not treated like toddlers like those in her dad's brainwashing university.

Most celebrated preachers children are wild kids,their holiness is for show,not on the inside.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.