Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129893 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Balitah(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2013
undecidedThe one wt an umbrella standing by the chair does hers on the chair?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by ELgordo(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2013
EEeeewwwwww! Its a damn shame!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Panter215: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2013
This can not be Naija babes. I also cannot understand why this should be linked to Naija. I can not see how the Op can assure me that the girls in those pictures are Nigerian. Please remove this post from nairaland now.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by cyril83(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Italy my azz, that place shud be cote divoire or one african country besides those gurls are not nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanessara: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
This is very disheartening but nevertheless there is no evidence to proof that they are from Nigeria. What ever these girls are running from they don't deserve this kind of life more so Nigerian girls have more class than this!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fklin(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
If na like ds dia own Italy dey, e beta sey i remain for M̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ own amuo-odofin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Chubhie: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
What! Looks like a shrine. Methinks it boils down to poverty of the mind. All they need is re-education. This is not good!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by iluvtotodie(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
As i like toto reach, nothing go ever carry me go patronize this kind people for inside bush. I know wetin dey that bush ? I know wetin dem dey plan for me ni.....But lets come to reality, this girls are just suffering themselves for nothing. They can come here and make a meaning out of there lives. The can get a room at Jolly Friends, Rita Lori, Wazobia, Empire or even the hotels around Ojuelegba are ready to accomodate them. They can even be oen of those runs babes going to night clubs and get a good man that would pay them well for the night if them sabi do. My heart bleeds for them sha. Well, Happy suffering ladies.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Panter215: This can not be Naija babes. I also cannot understand why this should be linked to Naija. I can not see how the Op can assure me that the girls in those pictures are Nigerian. Please remove this post from nairaland now.

And why are you so sure that they're not Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Dee60: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Our country needs to be made better for Nigerians. Germans made Germany for Germans to enjoy. Italians made Italy good for Italians. Africans choose to steal their own money and stach them in Europe for Europeans to use to develop Europe. This curse must be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by juman(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
One nigeria is our problem.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by favcom(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Unbelievably gobsmacked!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Even the love peddlers in Nigeria live in brothels.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Etumgbe(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dat place na italy abi okija shrine

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Tayo114: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na lie ooo!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tigonana: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mke dem comebck 2 naija now instead of dis sufferness,well d ones wey dey for kings better dis rot am seing,mke night come joor mke I go slam correct 1,chopup kings hotel.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by danniyal(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=gustdableman]GUYS, THAT PICTURE YOU ARE SEEING IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, I AM LIVING IN GERMANY, THEY ARE AFRICANS, 98 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS ARE NIGERIANS, THE GIRLS DONT LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.. BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY MADAM, I PITY FOR MY PEOPLE. NA THE ARAB AND ITALIANS ARE THERE CUSTOMER THEM, THEY SLEEP IN THAT FOREST YOU ARE SEEING, EVEN THE GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY IN STREET OF ROOM, EUROPE DON FINNISH KPATA KPATA

what are you doing in Germany?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
shymexx: Lmao.. I can't even imagine the kind of smell that would be oozing out of their pums....

Who the heck is paying to sh.ag these people?? - and doing it on a refuse dump undecided undecided

Oh well, there are junkies everywhere in the world, anyway... undecided

Believe me,you,ll not notice the smell till you,ve c.um...those horrible smells will even be so erotic to their customers.you,ll not perceive it till you,ve offloaded,then your head clears wella and you,ll be wondering how you got there and what took you there..

Then you,ll SWEAR you,ll never go there again...after three days you are inside that bush on that filthy mattress banging your sorrow away....abeg all hail edo women ..dem de represent well.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Koolking(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
They may all not be Nigerians, I doubt if there is no Nigerian among them. It's the reality of Most Nigerian girls desperate to make it big in abroad without prior plan and skills to bring to bear while in abroad. They can do anything for the dough in order to come back home and feel among. It's their choice and a pathetic one at that. Sleeping with this girls in this condition means you are dinning with the real devil herself. You can be killed and absconded with your possessions by these sheer sociopaths.

It's a sad tale indeed.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by bunchyproject(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by babadey(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
How do know they are nigerians??...pls stop all this rubbish. Presently in italy,somalians are high in prostitution.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by igbsam(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
i luv to.to die:
As i like toto reach, nothing go ever carry me go patronize these kind people for inside bush. I know wetin dey that bush ? I know wetin dem dey plan for me ni.....But lets come to reality, these girls are just suffering themselves for nothing. They can come here and make a meaning out of their lives. The can get a room at Jolly Friends, Rita Lori, Wazobia, Empire or even the hotels around Ojuelegba are ready to accomodate them. They can even be oen of those runs babes going to night clubs and get a good man that would pay them well for the night if them sabi do. My heart bleeds for them sha. Well, Happy suffering ladies.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
More outdoor sex ideas.

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by boron10(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure they have a home. This bush serves as office probably because prostitution isn't allowed in the country.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by scobaba: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rubbish post. So naija girls now do day light prostitution inside d bush.
There's nothing in those pix that shows;
1. Prostitution
2. Nigeria Girls.

I wonder how this nonsense made it to front page. Mtcheeew!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Muttex(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na wa oooo..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Joehakins(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa:

Believe me,you,ll not notice the smell till you,ve c.um...those horrible smells will even be so erotic to their customers.you,ll not perceive it till you,ve offloaded,then your head clears wella and you,ll be wondering how you got there and what took you there..

Then you,ll SWEAR you,ll never go there again...after three days you are inside that bush on that filthy mattress banging your sorrow away....abeg all hail edo women ..dem de represent well.
Lmao!!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by calcal: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fashola please allow them to trade in Lagos if they are Naijas.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by charsobodo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is a terrifying and horrible story. what are the proof to show that those girls are indeed Nigerians, the condition of living of those girls is inhuman to say the least, it is better they go back to their respective countries rather than die in such horrible conditions in the name of living abroad.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by touchmeder: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Would you not rather sell stuff at Ring road, Oba market or some other place than live this sorry sorry sorry life in Italy? Look at the dumpsite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.