Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (59812 Views)

Justus Esiri Is Laid To Rest- Burial Photo / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2013
hoochay: lets pray is not seun n mukuna2 next
why not pray for yourself first... you may die today

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by jimmyboy1010(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2013
What a great loss! He was such a wonderful and great actor. R.I.P Pa Justus Esiri!!!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by joshuaidibia(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2013
God bless d dead,gv strenght 2d living. C us 2ru ages as we await d lyf afta death. R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2013
Well, i can Confirm this Report is authoritative and what a huge Vacuum that Creates In the Nollywood.

Inasmuch as these guys happens to be Celebrities, there should be More to taking Care of their healths - They've gone a long way to divulge to Us the audience many essential steps of Life Yet they turn out Been Victims to what they Act!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Cutex01(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Roland17: THE TRUTH IS, THESE ACTORS KNOW WHY THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES, THERE IS SO MUCH HATE AND STRUGGLE FOR POWER, DOMINANCE AND PROMINENCE IN THE INDUSTRY.. ITS NO LONGER A NORMAL COINCIDENCE THAT THEY ARE DROPPING DEAD EVERY WEEK..
Balderdash
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Elshaq(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2013
cryHe was ma favourite actor.I nid consolation
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by UD101(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2013
Laila Ikeji: I just heard the veteran actor is dead. OMg!!! Am speechless!! Nollywood actor, Justus Esiri, is dead. Reports say he died of low sugar in his blood.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/964533_Sid_JPG4b1f741966eec81821ac85d9dc8b88c9

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/actor-justus-esiri-is-dead.html
Damn, wots happeninG †Φ our entertainment industry sef; we neva mourn Goldie finish. Now Mr Esiri, love his movies. We'll miss U̶̲̥̅̊, Dr Sid pls takE heart.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Revolva(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Na wa o...death !!!! RIP uncle justus....
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2013
people die everyday...celebrity or nt,God rest their souls. Amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by s25million: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Are you dumb? do you just refuse to get the reasoning behind my post? My post is self explanatory sef. If you don't get it, then you're really foolish.
u no dey tire to curse persin sef. Dis ur gangster wannabe attitude... Na wa o. RIP sir Esiri
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by wengerjay(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Meaning he died of hypoglycaemia/neuroglycopaenia.Perhabs he was a known diabetic.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Ogegod87: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2013
O sweet Jesus!!! He was 1 of my favorites in d industry, luved him so much like a father. Gud nite and RIP Justus Esiri. i wil miss u.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ktpkool: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2013
RIP. Headmaster
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ujukala: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2013
greatgod2012: He was such a natural and wonderful actor.
Well, we came into this world one day, and we definately shall live one day.
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Yes. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by holyvirgin: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2013
With a bleeding heart I say RIP.
Ghanians have gradually finished our movie industries, now they have turned to our actors, cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by usayab(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2013
May his soul rest in parfect peace.AMEEN!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Queeniekruuz(f): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Na wa o..fathers of Nollywood re goin one after d oda.wish tears could bring u papa's bak 2 lyf i wud've cried my eyes out..RIP gr8 hereos.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2013
We've seen it all¤¤¤¤¤the demise aint nothing new........

The young shall grow
And the old shall die
To make way for the young talents to come in.......

My profound condolence goes to my hommie,player,and partner..... Dr. Sid.......his son......M.o.n pls say me hi to sam loco efe!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by adesbreath: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2013
One of Our finest Actors. RIP SIR!!! Adieu till we meet again. So sorry Andrew my friend.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Cuteobi(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2013
What a sad way to begin 2013!!too many deaths already!! May God grant his soul and oda souls departed eternal rest Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by kokoA(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmmm. And the man died. I like him and I like his son. Rest in peace Papa Sid.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2013
$25 million:
u no dey tire to curse persin sef. Dis ur gangster wannabe attitude... Na wa o. RIP sir Esiri
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by treach(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2013
May souls of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2013
"Wasted years & who will tell the president" were the best of his movies i loved so much.....death is inevitable.....he'll be greatly missed not forgetting his plain and natural ways of acting....
.........Adieu sir.......
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by babysheju2(f): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Jus checked his pics on saturday c the resemblance btw Dr sid and his father and 2day he's dead! Na wa o
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Blueboy0402: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2013
pekelepekele: Chai GEJ don start to dey kill people again oo . He kill people sote through out last year even plane self crash and die minute to enter 2013 he took Bisi komolafe and he even use his brother take akamu on his birthday ., If not for the power of God him wife nearly go chai Baba God help us ooo
Please visit your Dr to have your brains checked as you are already showing signs of someone suffering from Hydrocephalous. Do this quickly because I'm tired of writing RIP on Nairaland.

RIP Justus Esiri!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by tolukatey(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2013
Eeeeeeeeeya, R I P Pa Esiri
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Sec5(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Rip man!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ubong560(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2013
@methodman, is OBJ not an epitome of a comical chimpanzee in human form? Have u ever studied and realized any different btw chimpanzee and OBJ? I dont think so! Even international scholars confirmed OBJ emanated from Chimpanzee's chromosome.

Above all, i respect him as an elder.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2013
I find it very difficult believing this, just hoping and praying it is not true.

He (IS) undoubtedly my best actor.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Onyeoma3: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2013
pillzthadrugz: We've seen it all¤¤¤¤¤the demise aint nothing new........

The young shall grow
And the old shall die
To make way for the young talents to come in.......

My profound condolence goes to my hommie,player,and partner..... Dr. Sid.......his son......M.o.n pls say me hi to sam loco efe!

True talk bro buh I believe POLITICS is an exception. Our politicians no dey die ooo...

May he rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Nollywood will soon go to the dogs with the death of this talented actors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.