Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig (1836 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Son Doing Press Up / Tears! Michael Jackson's son changes name. All property put on sale. See photos / Michael Jackson's Son Caught Smoking Weed In Mulholland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by minudus: 3:29am On Feb 20, 2013
Michael Jackson's teenage son lands U.S. television gig
Tue, Feb 19 15:26 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The teenage son of late pop star Michael Jackson has signed up to be a correspondent for the "Entertainment Tonight" television show, following in the footsteps of his show business family.

Prince Jackson, 16, was to debut on "Entertainment Tonight" on Tuesday, interviewing actors James Franco, Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi as they promote their upcoming film "Oz the Great and Powerful," the program said.

Prince, who was born Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., is the oldest of Michael Jackson's three children.

Jackson told the syndicated tabloid news show that he wants to eventually get into the film business.

"I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," he said.

Jackson's sister Paris, 14, signed up in 2011 to star in a movie called "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," based on a young adult fantasy novel. The film is still in development.

Michael Jackson died unexpectedly at his home in Los Angeles in June 2009 at age 50 from an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol and sedatives.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by braine(m): 3:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Carry on your papa's work, son; the sky is your starting point.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by sagytariusTM1: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2013
He doesnt look 16.
Abi is he related to Rooney? lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Poor Papa Michael dey roll for him grave.

I hope he's smart enough to surround himself with trustworthy people who have his best interests at heart.[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Space reserved .....

Make I no late for work
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by oluwadare26(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Trust nigerians...na sch tinz
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2013
These kids don't look like they are partly made with brown sperm...

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by ITbomb(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
why are they white?
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by overdrive(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
There is no single strain of black dna is their system,how come they are mj's kids.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig by tomakint: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
...no link whatsoever to the Michael Joseph Jackson I used to know shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

"9ice Was The Only Man I Really Truly Loved" - Toni Payne / Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together / Rapper Wale Denies Having Sex With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.