Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run (16561 Views)

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by kiyosaki1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
iamnigeria: Philo Nkem Ajufo, the acting General Manager of Delta State Tourism Board, has been detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja over her role in a financial scheme. Ms. Ajufo is reportedly being quizzed for conniving with her boss, Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), to embezzle N50 million from the state Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Mr. Mofe Damijo, a well known Nollywood star, is the commissioner in charge of the ministry. Our EFCC said the commissioner was also being sought by the anti-corruption agency, but he has been elusive.

An EFCC source confirmed Ms. Ajufo’s arrest. “As we talk, the Delta State Tourism GM, one Mrs. Nkem Ajufo, is been held in our headquarters here in Abuja over her involvement in the N50 million fraud. Her boss, Mr. Richard Mofe Damijo, is not left out but as we speak he is still avoiding us,” said the source.

Read more on source - http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/02/n50-million-fraud-rmd-reportedly-on-run.html
me think the story is baseless.What's N50m to RMD
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by prettyboi1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ha ha I said it,....the GEJ dogs were going to come out barking & ready to bite. Many of them shy'd away after they saw I said the truth but one finally gathered small courage & quoted my post then the second one concurred with him. Lmao. I knew it & I was ready for the bashing all along. Lol. I no get una time abeg.
God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by ifihearam: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lies Lies Lies

Whats 50m when the house he built alone in asaba is what over 250million.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by ifihearam: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nigerians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you people always interested in hearing bad news about successful people,RMD is far from the net of EFCC i have it on good record that he is in Asaba as we speak so where did you get this rubbish information.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
..may be he st
ifihearam: Lies Lies Lies

...guess he stole billions and refused to give N50M as a bribe.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by madjune(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
He is now ACTING in the real life. Hope he makes it to Pt 2. To God be the glory.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by auditor0471: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Rooneyboy][b][color=#006600]RMD is a big disgrace, just 50million is all he could steal when his mates are stealing in hundreds of millions/ Billions.

He needs to be jailed for his short sightedness .
Shortsightedness hahahahaahha
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by deletrue: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
pretty_boi: I'm opening my chest up to GEJ's butt-lickers,you guys can shoot me for what I'm about saying. "When people talk & say the truth about GEJ & how weak his government is,d butt lickers would come out beating drums & insulting everyone." I thought you guys (GEJ sycophants) always shout about how "GeJ is very committed to fighting corruption?" I laugh out very loudly. Please let any Nigerian who is sincere tell me which government besides GEJ's government where ordinary people & even low-ranked government officials had the guts to steal public funds without fear? Have you guys noticed how people have been stealing money around the country since the inception of GEJ's government? Even thieving dictators might not even have the guts to steal such huge amounts of money without fear but what do we have here? People now steal money in BILLIONS without fear.
These monies stolen by certain individuals are even more than government's budget allocation for some ministries & yet one person steals them like common change over & over without fear. You know why? The reason is that GEJ is a fukking joke & nobody fears him. GEJ please you have ruined Nigeria enough with your cluelessness,lack of guts & lack of grip. Please do not come contesting for anything in Nigeria in 2015 please,please & please.

Now,watch GEJ dogs hustle to bite me & say things like "how does this topic/article relate to GEJ?"

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.
Am not surprised since you are a complete nigerian. Look at how low you are! Just go to the nearest local government council and ask the cleaner to assist you approach the lowest clerk to provide you with a file and listen to the response in turn. That file can never get to you with empty hand even before Shaghari's time. RMD is a commissioner not a clerk or a low worker in delta. From this your comments, you will not disagree with me that you topped the list of those 18 million nigerians with mental sickness. Better still, a full time member of a banana republic and a deviant.
Am very convinced that this response will comfortably suits you considering your class.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by deletrue: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
pretty_boi: I'm opening my chest up to GEJ's butt-lickers,you guys can shoot me for what I'm about saying. "When people talk & say the truth about GEJ & how weak his government is,d butt lickers would come out beating drums & insulting everyone." I thought you guys (GEJ sycophants) always shout about how "GeJ is very committed to fighting corruption?" I laugh out very loudly. Please let any Nigerian who is sincere tell me which government besides GEJ's government where ordinary people & even low-ranked government officials had the guts to steal public funds without fear? Have you guys noticed how people have been stealing money around the country since the inception of GEJ's government? Even thieving dictators might not even have the guts to steal such huge amounts of money without fear but what do we have here? People now steal money in BILLIONS without fear.
These monies stolen by certain individuals are even more than government's budget allocation for some ministries & yet one person steals them like common change over & over without fear. You know why? The reason is that GEJ is a fukking joke & nobody fears him. GEJ please you have ruined Nigeria enough with your cluelessness,lack of guts & lack of grip. Please do not come contesting for anything in Nigeria in 2015 please,please & please.

Now,watch GEJ dogs hustle to bite me & say things like "how does this topic/article relate to GEJ?"

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by prettyboi1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
deletrue: Am not surprised since you are a complete nigerian. Look at how low you are! Just go to the nearest local government council and ask the cleaner to assist you approach the lowest clerk to provide you with a file and listen to the response in turn. That file can never get to you with empty hand even before Shaghari's time. RMD is a commissioner not a clerk or a low worker in delta. From this your comments, you will not disagree with me that you topped the list of those 18 million nigerians with mental sickness. Better still, a full time member of a banana republic and a deviant.
Am very convinced that this response will comfortably suits you considering your class.
Another one of them GEJ dogs.....anyways, I already said what I wanted to say,no need to engage you in a fruitless & unworthy conversation.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
The guy no sabi thief self,if na me na billions I go thief like maina who be my hero. RMD you fok up
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=deletrue][/quote]good talk
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by tpia5: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
i dont think N50 million is enough to make anyone run anywhere, in nigeria.

50 million naira or 50 million dollars?

only a lower level worker would consider that amount impressive, i should think.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by redsun(m): 3:50am On Feb 21, 2013
danieslim: he's gone underground and building a massive underground mansion? lipsrsealed is he an undertaker? Or how comes he loves underground so much. grin

Underground could mean a house with a cellar or just basement apartment in Nigeria.

There is no respectable nigerian politician,all of them are prolific thieves
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by bokohalal(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2013
badesco: Dont blame the guy after all he only stole N50m peanut, how about his predecessors that stole millions. what happen? nothing.

Hmm.Na wao.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by free2ryhme: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2013
RMD, u can involve yourself in this dastardly act?.. It is a pity with the integrity u have built over the years you foolishly allow yourself to be rubbish by involving ya self in a corrupt act. Mee-Mofe Damijo will be ashamed of you.. Honestly,..

If you want Nigerians to believe go and clear ya name
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Otses: The same RMD we know? Something seems to be amiss for sure.
rmd wey we know for where? This aint a movie girl.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by nearest(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Don't know how true this is, but I know commissioners in Delta state don't have access to such amount of money, anything above 1 million goes through the governor's desk, except Uduaghan gave him the money to launder.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by tpia5: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
most of this reporting is tabloid stuff anyway, cant be taken seriously.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:08am On Sep 18, 2013
blink182: Rmd you see your life, being disgraced over petty cash. You people should leave Uduaghan to run delta state alone but you insist you must be commissioner-poverty stricken commissioner.

House boys and drivers of ibori's commissioners made more than this and efcc didn't harass them. I pray you get arrested and sent to jail.

RMD should be sent to london judicial system for trial with Ajufo....same with Lucky Igbinedion....for thorough investigation. EFCC should not become corrupt too. The world is watching. President Jonathan should cooperate with U.S England and the rest moral nations to ensure that suspects should be denied visa to travel until investigation is completed.

James Ibori's case showed to Nigerians that our judicial system is corrupt...lucky ig
RMD... When EFCC was inaugurated in Nigeria, it brought firm integrity to President Jonathan in the foreign countries cos he is the first president to combat this corruption by heartless crooks. The higher political officials in United States and the rest of the world sees a good president who cares for the growth of his country. James Ibori showed to us that our judicial system is polluted with corruption but thank God that justice prevailed. Now...what about Lucky Igbinedion who were exonerated from all the charges...even a blind man knows that lucky is a thief. Now rmd a former actor...has joined the click.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:29am On Sep 18, 2013
ifihearam: Lies Lies Lies

Building a house dat is worth 250000000 naira...are u a suryor analyst. Well if an actor build a house of such estimate beyond his income, it is the government responbility to verify his income. If no document shows sources of aforementioned amount...such a person should be sued by the government..if found guilty then such property should be confisticated and sold by the government for development of a nation. I see an unstructured government.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:35am On Sep 18, 2013
nearest: Don't know how true this is, but I know commissioners in Delta state don't have access to such amount of money, anything above 1 million goes through the governor's desk, except Uduaghan gave him the money to launder.

Secret societies has ruined our nation. Nigerians wake up and fight to restore ur nation
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2013
redsun:

Underground could mean a house with a cellar or just basement apartment in Nigeria.

There is no respectable nigerian politician,all of them are prolific thieves

U sound like a thiet yourself.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by OneNaira6: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2013
RMD et tu?
SMH!!!!! SMH
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2013
nearest: Don't know how true this is, but I know commissioners in Delta state don't have access to such amount of money, anything above 1 million goes through the governor's desk, except Uduaghan gave him the money to launder.

U re really naive...it was a combined effort.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by milano20: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2013
free2ryhme: RMD, u can involve yourself in this dastardly act?.. It is a pity with the integrity u have built over the years you foolishly allow yourself to be rubbish by involving ya self in a corrupt act. Mee-Mofe Damijo will be ashamed of you.. Honestly,..

If you want Nigerians to believe go and clear ya name

Maybe d guy don be thief since den nor catch am...abi he run from nollywood becos nollywood oga dem nor dey pay their actors enough...because he belike say d guy don broke oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno / Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates / Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.