Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (77702 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ogun State.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by earthgreeners(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
1) Ogun State: Located in Ogun State..Good hostel facilities, Stadium for sporting activities, etc ..Thanks to Governor Gbenga Daniel and Governor Ibikunle Amosun

2) Lagos State : Located in Iyana Ipaja Lagos (Good hostel facilities, Good sponsorship)
Thanks to Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF)

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Gen Orilabi @ muredo ....Ise ya Omo ogun...I hearrrrrrr!
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kavey10(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP, why you dey ask na? Oookk, you wan 'work' am abi? Ask me again na? Corruption things!
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Smuthx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
ADAMAWA: ORIENTATION CAMP, OLD GONGOLA,BREWERY GIREI LGA.
They have many tap water outlets where water run on a daily basis. Corpers never lack water.

There is enough shelter for the corpers. there are two storey building that is built side by side for the male and female corpers. the rooms or halls are well-spaced.

there is good enough light supply but there are very few sockets if you are keen on charging your phones or any electric items.

Security wise is very good.There are numerious MOPOL mobile policemen well armed in their Hilux patrolling the perimetre or boundary of the camp. if you are there. you feel like the son or daughter of a govnor or the president where you are given special security.

Adamawa State camp is very good.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
wengerjay: Katsina has the best camp,no controversy.
seconded, I also camped at the Koufa Koura camp, Old Mani Road

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by wengerjay(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sentiments apart,katsina camp is second to none and no other camp can better its best for years to come.The structures are 'monumental',all facilities are provided.The corpers are alsowell taken care of wheneva they are on camp.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by adiosgracias(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
the best Nysc orientation camp is Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State. though i was posted to a yet to b developed local government called SHONGOM , i enjoyed services in shongom. tnx to d People of Karel, LAPAN nd Boh. dis is d two star general

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nolaski(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
blesseenE: Please those of us that has served our fatherland and those that knows something about this should please share! Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
.Okada camp,Edo state d worst camp in nigeria...tufia-kwa!

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by franchizy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
I think Abia state is the best cos of d good roads, Electricity, Toilets wit world class buildings. All dis were provided by Gov T. A. Orji d best South East and South South Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by adiosgracias(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
u re ryt broda
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by topearos(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Benue camp in wannune tarka local govt. Is one of the worst in Nigeria.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by enema22: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
kano state camp is the best as at 2010.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by blinkz4real: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
osun camp is d bomb

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by meetkyesama: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
I think Nasarawa State has about the best NYSC camp build about 4yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by StateOfMind: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
adiosgracias: the best Nysc orientation camp is Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State. though i was posted to a yet to b developed local government called SHONGOM , i enjoyed services in shongom. tnx to d People of Karel, LAPAN nd Boh. dis is d two star general

Mallam sidi aint bad at all. The comfort of that camp was the only thing that kept me sane throughout my stay.

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kennytidistar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
OGUN CAMP NA WIRE

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by olukay007: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Osun state & Nasarawa state in term of structure!

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kristosky(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ogun
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by stone07(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Osun state has d best camp in nigeria.All facilities are available.Talk of water,light,hostel nd more.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by stone07(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
olukay007: Osun state & Nasarawa state in term of structure!
I remember dat this building in Ede camp.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by aieromon(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
wengerjay: Katsina has the best camp,no controversy.

Everything brand new thanks to U.M Yaradua.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ObiomaA: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Calabar..go good becuz toto go surplus
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ujay4u(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
innocentmartini: Kwara state. Yipkata camp.
I don't think so, yikpata is nt jst worthy 2 be mentioned. Anyway tnk God 4 d priviledge nd experience
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Gistben: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bayelsa camp, kaiama, no contest
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ehispapa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: Lagos...i have been told by many,with pictures to prove it.

which lagos....i have the opportunity to serve in both Lagos and Osun......my broda Osun is best hand down follow by Anambra
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by BarryX(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Worst Camp in the country is Umudi Camp Nkwerre Imo State .. Toilet Facilities is nothing to write home about especially Abuja Hostel. Imagine a camp that is inside the community , you can't differentiate between the Indigenes and corpers, Security ZERO, Boko haram (God forbid) and come and go successfully,The Ranting stingy Governor don't even give a damn about the corpers.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by shedify: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
To me,is katsina,nice hostels,well tar road,fenced,very nice camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ehispapa(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

Mallam sidi aint bad at all. The comfort of that camp was the only thing that kept me sane throughout my stay.

those pics are shit compare to ede camp in Osun State. believe me, we sleep on that road at nite note to mention the hostle where i have about three Bed to myself and all the functional facilities
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nwogbe: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Katsina is leading in nija as far as camp and its facilities are concern.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by engineerboat(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Kastina camp is very okay infact the best, Umaru-Musa Yaradua did His best there while He was the state governor then.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.