Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School (37556 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
picture of Supermodel Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi in Secondary School
From rough, tough streets of Lagos to the most glam runways, wearing the most gorgeous clothes. #Stayinspired!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/supermodel-oluchi-onweagba-orlandi-way.html

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Akshow: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Front page things...who go bet me? Shes got nice body.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by merciie(f): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Adams apple??
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by alaladakosta(f): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
she resemble somali.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Akshow: Front page things...who go bet me? Shes got nice body.

Wow! You're prediction has come to pass.

Anyway, she looked innocent and cute cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Asis(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Eheh,ok
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by DnigerianPrince: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
I have a dream that one day I'll scam abrahimovic and some Russian powerhouse to become the richest man in Nigeria like mike adenuga and Dangote

Dreams do come true cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
DUNNO WHAT ALL THE HOOPLA IS ABOUT THIS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't mind buy the beast with any amout, just to grace my zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by jaymdee(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Transformation
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by DnigerianPrince: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
vc online: I don't mind buy the beast with any amout, just to grace my zoo.

Dear hater,

please register for an English language class to communicate your grievances effectively tongue

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by suxes2005(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
No 13 plus 4th comment on front page.

what more can i say? tnk u nairaland
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nwaoguta(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na my sister, our family d fine no be small.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by 50calibre(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
This sellout of a girl, she now dates only white men.

See how archaic she looks in secondary school, now she looks hot, something not common among girls. I remember my secondary school girls that were hot then, now they all look ugly and haggard while the guys now look fresh to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by solomon111(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
50calibre: This sellout of a girl, she now dates only white men.

See how archaic she looks in secondary school, now she looks hot, something not common among girls. I remember my secondary school girls that were hot then, now they all look ugly and haggard while the guys now look fresh to death.
she dates only white men?
Then the black men in america should step up their game.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Troll: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
@OP Oluchi Onweagba Is A Supermodel? undecided I Beg To Differ

She Seems A Top Model To Me, Supermodels To Me Were Twiggy, Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss And Giselle Bündchen...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by ygenius: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
is she not wearing pant then

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Never had of her before...seems every model is now a supermodel. Even if u're modelling 4 Okin Soap.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by solomon111(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Troll: @OP Oluchi Onweagba Is A Supermodel? undecided I Beg To Differ

She Seems A Top Model To Me, Supermodels To Me Were Twiggy, Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss And Giselle Bündchen...
on what basis are you saying she is not a supermodel?
Care to explain?
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by LaPink: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oluchi is a Supermodel abeg. Abeg google her if U don't know her. I've Followed her Success from her winning the Mnet Face of Africa.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by yuzedo: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun: I have nothing sensible to say.

grin
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by gluv01(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
She looks cool with her slim fit. Nice chocolate-fair legs, long legs too

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by ojuikwu: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
wentin concern me with igbo nonsebse package Bleep ur ass
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by great063(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Such is life,things keep changing.Folks keep moving from one phase to another.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
from innocence to corruptness. . sad
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
from innocence to corruptness. . sad

How is she corrupt?
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by dasparrow: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
50calibre: This sellout of a girl, she now dates only white men.

I just want to correct a few things you said in this post of yours. Oluchi is not dating white men. She dated one white man who happens to be a well to do designer and ended up marrying him. Today, the couple have 2 cute biracial boys.

As to your second observation, I want you to know that it is not unusual for some girls to look archaic in secondary school and later look hot especially girls from more advanced nations of the world. The reason your secondary school girls in Nigeria were hot back then and look ugly and haggard now is because in Nigeria, you guys there generally treat your women like slaves. You maltreat them, cheat on them and don't appreciate them. So why won't they look haggard and ugly once they reach adulthood and especially once they have gotten married and birthed a whole bunch of kids?

Oluchi was smart to go for a white man who appreciates her and treats her like the African queen that she is. Even after how many years of marriage and 2 cute boys, she is still looking refreshing and pretty. Had she made the mistake of marrying a Nigerian bred male, by now she would have been looking haggard and older than her age.

Lastly, stop calling Oluchi a sell out. With the way I see many of you Nigerian bred males bad mouth and verbally abuse your women on this forum, it is even a miracle that some Nigerian women are still willing to marry you all. Those Nigerian women who know their worth go for men from other cultures who will treat them right and with love and respect. Something many of you Nigerian bred men still have to learn.

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Made frontpage, hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Photos Bar Beach Wears New Look For Christmas / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.