Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores (5168 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by Abujafood: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
When it comes to shopping online in Nigeria it’s natural for many people to develop cold feet because of the issue of trust. How many of the so called online shops in Nigeria are reliable stores? Can these Online Nigerian stores deliver the right product without any defects and at the right time? These and more

– Nigeria’s leading Online Store (as of February 2013)

Jumia is Nigeria’s leading online Store for Nigerian online shoppers. It’s a one stop shop where you can find a wide range of consumer goods from electronics to fashion accessories, tickets, toys and drinks to mention a few. The website reminds one of amazon as it has a similar design and structure and even a referral/affiliate program as well. So far no other online store in Nigeria has offered enough competition to Jumia.

Konga.com

Konga is a mega online store that beats Jumia hands down in terms of product range and site design. But the Jumia is still more popular among Nigerian online shoppers

Taafoo.com

Taafoo also offers a wide range of consumer items except for drinks, tickets and a few other items which both Konga and Jumia offer to their teeming markets. The site design for taafoo.com is rather poor for an online store but they stock a number of attractive products.

Nairaland.com

Although this is a discussion forum a lot of commercial activities have been transacted by Nigerians across great distances. In some cases Nigerians abroad have made purchases directly from Nigerians here and vice versa. Nairaland is a great place to go shopping for cars and electronics but one has to be extra cautious while doing so. A lot of scammers have taken to Nairaland to dupe unsuspecting consumers in search of great deals.

Buyright.biz

This is a Nigerian online store that stocks mostly industrial and commercial electrical and electronic devices. Their product range include; Inverter & Battery, Voltage Stabilization & Prot Computer Peripherals & Acces USB drive/Memory Cards, Personal Electronics and Energy Saving and Solar Lights. In terms of Site design and customer service BuyRight is a great online store.

http://nigeria-online-shopping..com/2013/02/top-5-shop-online-in-nigeria-stores.html

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by Igwe9(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by c5zar: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Abujafood:
When it comes to shopping online in Nigeria it’s natural for many people to develop cold feet because of the issue of trust. How many of the so called online shops in Nigeria are reliable stores? Can these Online Nigerian stores deliver the right product without any defects and at the right time? These and more

– Nigeria’s leading Online Store (as of February 2013)

Jumia is Nigeria’s leading online Store for Nigerian online shoppers. It’s a one stop shop where you can find a wide range of consumer goods from electronics to fashion accessories, tickets, toys and drinks to mention a few. The website reminds one of amazon as it has a similar design and structure and even a referral/affiliate program as well. So far no other online store in Nigeria has offered enough competition to Jumia.

Konga.com

Konga is a mega online store that beats Jumia hands down in terms of product range and site design. But the Jumia is still more popular among Nigerian online shoppers

Taafoo.com

Taafoo also offers a wide range of consumer items except for drinks, tickets and a few other items which both Konga and Jumia offer to their teeming markets. The site design for taafoo.com is rather poor for an online store but they stock a number of attractive products.

Nairaland.com

Although this is a discussion forum a lot of commercial activities have been transacted by Nigerians across great distances. In some cases Nigerians abroad have made purchases directly from Nigerians here and vice versa. Nairaland is a great place to go shopping for cars and electronics but one has to be extra cautious while doing so. A lot of scammers have taken to Nairaland to dupe unsuspecting consumers in search of great deals.

Buyright.biz

This is a Nigerian online store that stocks mostly industrial and commercial electrical and electronic devices. Their product range include; Inverter & Battery, Voltage Stabilization & Prot Computer Peripherals & Acces USB drive/Memory Cards, Personal Electronics and Energy Saving and Solar Lights. In terms of Site design and customer service BuyRight is a great online store.

http://nigeria-online-shopping..com/2013/02/top-5-shop-online-in-nigeria-stores.html

i do not not know if this is a lame question to ask but i really need testimonies from people that have succeeded in buying from TAFOO as i am about to make a purchase from them, i hope a good nairalander responds ASAP.
Tanx Guys
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by 123david: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Good Collection , I found a another Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1395186/nigeria-shopping-site-buy-products some more important Nigerian sites listed up with their social popularity signals .
Like Buyam.com.ng and Fb Likes : 10, 347 (Growing) and Mystore.com.ng (Provide Both Services Sell as well to Buy online) (Fb Likes 26,178) their social popularity growing day by day .

Thanks
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by Manuelcrc(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
123david: Good Collection , I found a another Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1395186/nigeria-shopping-site-buy-products some more important Nigerian sites listed up with their social popularity signals .
Like Buyam.com.ng and Fb Likes : 10, 347 (Growing) and Mystore.com.ng (Provide Both Services Sell as well to Buy online) (Fb Likes 26,178) their social popularity growing day by day .

Thanks

I agree that this list isn't comprehensive enough... There are many other sites growing in popularity by the day that have been left out from this list.

But still, this is a good start.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by abeje12: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Manuelcrc:

I agree that this list isn't comprehensive enough... There are many other sites growing in popularity by the day that have been left out from this list.

But still, this is a good start.
Thanks

I also Agree with you,Online Shopping is Growing in Across the Globe.Peoples are love to buy online Rather then to go on shopping mall or stores.This post helps those peoples who are love to buy online.
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by wonderk: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
c5zar:

i do not not know if this is a lame question to ask but i really need testimonies from people that have succeeded in buying from TAFOO as i am about to make a purchase from them, i hope a good nairalander responds ASAP.
Tanx Guys
pls feel free to buy on Taafoo,they are very reliable. been buying there for 2yrs and am not even in lag.
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by abebi123: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yes above mentioned 5 websites are quite popular in Nigeria. I want to introduce another newly launched website for online shopping in Nigeria. [url]eshop.com.ng[/url] is providing online shopping facility for electronics, home appliances, and gadgets at huge discounts and special offers. Visit once to know more about the website & latest offers on electronic products.
Re: Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores by TRADEFAIRng(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) / US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Who Is Richer Dangote Or Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.