Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? (704 Views)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Good evenin fellow members. I tried accessing my mailbox which I've not opened for long but they demanded for the answer to my secret question. I was not able to remember and i started guessin. The sad thing is that I've been banned for 24hrs and that's my official e-mail. My question is whether it'll be possible to recover my security question? Or do i open a new e-mail?
Re: How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? by avalanchexxx: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2013
its possible to still access your account after the 24hr ban expires. if you're not certain of your security question's answer, simply recover your account using your alternative email. here's a guide that'll help you How do i change my password on my email account... explained
Re: How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? by Ebestsmscom: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Yahoo mail is one of the useless account one will open this days.

Gmail is the best.

You can't access your account on pc since u don't have security question answer.

I advice you to use android device inbuilt mail app to login, it will enable to access your account from there, so all you have to do is to transfer your details to another email.

That is what I did and it worked.
Re: How Do I Recover My Yahoomail!? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
avalanchexxx: its possible to still access your account after the 24hr ban expires. if you're not certain of your security question's answer, simply recover your account using your alternative email. here's a guide that'll help you How do i change my password on my email account... explained
thx bro. I'l stil try after the 24hrs. That alternative e-mail might even be a problem cos it's been more than 7yrs that i opened the account and i don't have the details anymore, just the password.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Force My Tablet Pc To Connect With Only 3g Network? / Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate / Saka Joined The Wrong Team Mtn Loses Big In Mobile Number Portability Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.