Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Best Tarrif Plan To Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Tarrif Plan To Use (779 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Tarrif Plan To Use by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hi nlders, this thread is for the rational subscribers not for the subjective ones, not these i'm inlove with this network i dont just know why. Ok which network are you using presently and what tarrif plan are you using, the benefits and disadvantages of the plan. I believe this will help those of us who are rational and will want our 'utility=price'.
I as a person have all the networks but i always go with the best both in call rate and stability. Presently, i am on GLO GBAM hifive. I must confess it is the best so far with the 18kps to all network from the very first min and 5kps for 5 f&f and most importantly the free daily 5mb. I dont have to worry about which network am calling, nothing like its 1st min or not.
I use mtn zone also but the instability in charges is turning me off these days. All in all, i know there are better tarrif plans that i dont know about which maybe beneficial so let share it and enjoy better call rate. Thanks
Re: The Best Tarrif Plan To Use by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Blackberry Bold 5 / ? / Which Tecno Phone Is The Best Between Tecno N7 And Tecno Q1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.