Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan (20128 Views)

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good day Everyone.

I have experienced that not very many people know about the new tarrif plan from MTN that has been changing the "calling" lives of the very fortunate Nigerians.

This plan for me is the best tarrif plan MTN has ever given to Nigerians with the name..... "BETA TALK".

Now, let me give a little insight into the advantages of MTN BETA TALK.

1. This plan gives 200% bonus airtime on recharge of #100 and above. Yes you heard right. 200% bonus. You might ask how is this possible? But it is the truth. I have been using this tarrif plan for 3-4 months and counting and i bet you, i never for once have run short of airtime. If you load #100, you will get a bonus of #200 which amounts to #300 (i.e the #100 you recharged + #200 bonus). cheesy. Once a time i recharged #1000 and #2000 bonus was given to me, amounting to #3000 to use for one week, i called and called and called. Even those that i haven't called since i had a phone, surprisingly i called everybody.

2. The bonus airtime can be used to call ALL NETWORKS in Nigeria. Yeah all networks cool. Be it Glo, Etisalat, Airtel etc

3. Also in sending sms, the bonus airtime can also be used for your messages.

4. It doesn't stop you from receiving your weekly 10MB if you are in MTN PULSE. wink cheesy

So the question now is how do I migrate into MTN BETA TALK TARRIF PLAN?? How do I as a managing student, worker, house wife, etc turn my #100 into #300, or turn my #200 into #600 or turn my #400 into #1200.

Cry no more for the solution is now at your door step.

NOW DIAL *123*2*6# to migrate into this mind blowing plan or text BT to 131 via SMS.

PLEASE ENSURE TO THANK ME LATER.

UDO/PEACE
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Haryodehji(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ma Bros ur survey is not yet completed ok, u didnt state tariff charges both on-net n off-net

8 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Haryodehji:
Ma Bros ur survey is not yet completed ok, u didnt state tariff charges both on-net n off-net

So You are not okay with these ones
Or you want when I tell you the charge 11k/sec or 5kb/sec.
For any average Nigerian, this is the best Tarrif Plan.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by dam4wummy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aw about the disadvantages

No tarrif plan??
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Haryodehji(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:

Bros d tariff plan is important ok... Can't just hop in n b charged 20k/s nah it's too much....
Ah Egbon dem dey charge u 40k/s n u dey call it best plan... uhn?? MTN don juju u o Jared..
Stick wit ma tru talk.. 20k/s smiley

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by bigiyaro(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
@op forget d bonus, hw much per sec?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nomswilli(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:
Good day Everyone.

I have experienced that not very many people know about the new tarrif plan from MTN that has been changing the "calling" lives of the very fortunate Nigerians.

This plan for me is the best tarrif plan MTN has ever given to Nigerians with the name..... "BETA TALK".

1. This plan gives 200% bonus airtime on recharge of #100 and above. Yes you heard right. 200% bonus. You might ask how is this possible? But it is the truth. I have been using this tarrif plan for 3-4 months and counting and i bet you, i never for once have run short of airtime. If you load #100, you will get a bonus of #200 which amounts to #300 (i.e the #100 you recharged + #200 bonus). cheesy. Once a time i recharged #1000 and #2000 bonus was given to me, amounting to #3000 to use for one week, i called and called and called. Even those that i haven't called since i had a phone, surprisingly i called everybody.

2. The bonus airtime can be used to call ALL NETWORKS in Nigeria. Yeah all networks cool. Be it Glo, Etisalat, Airtel etc

4. It doesn't stop you from receiving your weekly 10MB if you are in MTN PULSE. wink cheesy

So the question now is how do I migrate into MTN BETA TALK TARRIF PLAN?? How do I as a managing student, worker, house wife, etc turn my #100 into #300, or turn my #200 into #600 or turn my #400 into #1200.

NOW DIAL *123*2*6# to migrate into this mind blowing plan or text BT to 131 via SMS.

UDO/PEACE
so u saying that they also give out 10mb weekly? .
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nomswilli:
so u saying that they also give out 10mb weekly? .

YES... But that is if you are in MTN PULSE
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by BestySam(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
The normal call charge is too expensive. U cannot use #60 to make 2 minutes call.
Everything with mtn comes with a disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by calabaman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
bonus valid for three days only
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
BestySam:
The normal call charge is too expensive. U cannot use #60 to make 2 minutes call.
Everything with mtn comes with a disadvantage.

Have you tried it??.
Try it before complaining. Am using it and the tarrif is VERY NICE.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by BestySam(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:

Have you tried it??.
Try it before complaining. Am using it and the tarrif is VERY NICE.

I've been using it for over 2 months now. If you exhaust the bonus, the call charge is usually unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
calabaman:
bonus valid for three days only

GUY, CAN'T YOU READ. ONE WEEK VALIDITY
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Richydos(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Was on dis plan b4..quute nice thoug but i recently discovered u can not use share n sell on dis plan n it thus discouraged me
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:

It is true, it has being reduce to 3days not 7days.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Disadvantages of MTN Beta talk plan:
1. Calls are charged @ 40k/sec or N24/min from both the bonus and main account
2. MTN share and Sell isn't allowed here
3. Bonus validity has been reduced from 7days to 4 days or so
4. International calls are charged at prevailing rates
5. It is meant for persons to call often. For example if you buy airtime say N100, you get N200 bonus making it N300 all together. If after 7days or less you don't use any,you might loose your bonus and probably if at all it exist,your main balance
Advantages:
1. Be able to to use bonus for local calls,data and sms
2. Be able to talk longer but in reality you pay highrt I.e 40k/sec
3. Plan is suitable for those that love to talk for long time like the op
All service provider offer similar thing e.g glo bumpa plan, etisalat easyflex plan e.t.c.

7 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by chineduace(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Disadvantages of MTN Beta talk plan:
1. Calls are charged @ 40k/sec or N24/min from both the bonus and main account
2. MTN share and Sell isn't allowed here
3. Bonus validity has been reduced from 7days to 4 days or so
4. International calls are charged at prevailing rates
5. It is meant for persons to call often. For example if you buy airtime say N100, you get N200 bonus making it N300 all together. If after 7days or less you don't use any,you might loose your bonus and probably if at all it exist,your main balance
Advantages:
1. Be able to to use bonus for local calls,data and sms
2. Be able to talk longer but in reality you pay highrt I.e 40k/sec
3. Plan is suitable for those that love to talk for long time like the op
All service provider offer similar thing e.g glo bumpa plan, etisalat easyflex plan e.t.c.

you are so so so on point... the call tariff is very important... ok, lets do the maths... 40 kobo per sec for 200% bonus divided by 3 gives you 13.3 kobo per second... and you think it is the best tariff plan when we have 11 kobo per second without any restrictions for any silly bonus expiry...

so guys be smarter than these network providers that give bogus bonuses... this is just a drive to make you call more...

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Tcheck(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
not all dat glitter is gold. am on ds package nd each time I use d net instead of deducting from my data they will take my credit instead until d bonus nd main account finish b4 dem go come dey take from my data. sometimes I go get like 700 or 400 bonus b4 I no wetin dey happen dem don take am. sometimes I go dey make call dem go terminate am say my credit don finish but when I check balance I go still get enough airtime but can't make calls. yesterday I bought 100 naira airtime nd they gave me 200 bonus. few hours later dem take d bonus remaining d main account nd I no make any call or switch on my data. d tariff is also high compared to others. shine ur eye oodoo!!!!!!!
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by snadguy007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
MTN should try again next time ... This one is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SkinnyDude(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
what i know is that thunder wil fire mtn...
that trutalk is lubbish... how could my 100 bucks exhaust, when i have not spent up to 5minutes

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by JSalesAgent: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by derolemode(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:
Good day Everyone.

UDO/PEACE
You forgot to state that they charge N25/min on all calls
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
that trutalk is lubbish... how could my 100 bucks exhaust, when i have not spent up to 5minutes
This how true talk works, they charge 20k/sec or N12/min MTN to MTN and 26k/sec or N15.60/min to other networks. Family and friends is 11k/sec or N6.60. If you call MTN number (that's the one not registered on FnF, with N100, you get about 8min 24secs. If it is another network, you get about 6mins 41 secs. If it's family and friends, you 15 mins 15 sec(any number that was registered whether MTN or glo). For True talk plus , first min is N5, you have N95 left, N95/6.60 to give 14 mins 39 secs. So I wonder which plan you were expect those regressive plans like MTN ipulse, super saver plus e.t c that charges first min @ 40k/sec or N24/min. Subtract from N100 you have N76 remaining. N76/9 will still give 8mins 44 sec.so where is that charges coming from?
Disclaimer: moderator am not an MTN agent either as these are my personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by 0955eb027(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
mtn's beta talk plan s ntin 2 write home abt.. Charges stands at standard rate of 40k/sec to al netwrks.. 10mb data s given 4 evry rchrge afta 7dayz.. A #100 rchrge plus its 200% bonus aint gonna exceed 13mins barrier.. m stil on d plan cos i want 2 migrate at no cost which s goin 2 b possible in 8days tym.. Verdict- stick to ur mtn i-pulse (more data plus #100 rchrge s jst a min or 2 less dan d fvcked up beta talk) or zone..
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by VeeBabs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Maybe you over-revved, sorry, over-talked. Change your spark plugs. And air filter.

OK, seriously, change your tarriff plan. And breathe well. Don't sweat it.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
After them go charge you 40k per second. This OP be wise nah. I thought you were educated?

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
After them go charge you 40k per second. This OP be wise nah.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by DjAndroid: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:
Good day Everyone.

UDO/PEACE

Bros you are on a long thing.

Beta talk has been working since las year. It used to be "jara plus" then later they changed it to beta talk and increased the tariff to 40k/sec. The worst so far. It is not new.
Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by EmmySparky(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirLegal:

oga the guy asked a simple question...y are u being rude to him?...that's not nice at all...u give all these info without tarriff...oga na wa for u o

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by coolest01(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op don run. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by calabaman(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
SirLegal:

^^^

There are decent ways to pass across a message than use such insultive and patronising terms mr sirlegal. The thing with online forums is that you really cant know who is who, you just maybe talking to whom that is more informed than you.

formerly, the bonus validity was seven days

now its 3 DAYS

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan by SirLegal(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2015
calabaman:

^^^

There are decent ways to pass across a message than use such insultive and patronising terms mr sirlegal. The thing with online forums is that you really cant know who is who, you just maybe talking to whom that is more informed than you.

formerly, the bonus validity was seven days

now its 3 DAYS

Sorry for been Harsh.

You right. Validity is now 3days.

#APOLOGIES

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / More Telecoms Subscribers' Woes Loom / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.