Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) (1727 Views)

My Gamepad Wahala / How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc / Where Can I Get A Computer Gamepad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) by 9ineGames: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2013
You might notice that this looks a little different from the prototype. It’s a little bulkier, but it’s essentially want we expected from the images that we’ve seen before.

There’s a touchpad on the back for a new form of control for the console, but it’s similar to the Vita, along with a light bar underneath that works similarly to the Playstation Move. That light is coloured differently to better identify players and to be recognised by a stereo-camera for the console that tracks the 3D position of the controller.

Headphone support is offered directly through a port on the controller and there’s a specific button dedicated to sharing content.

Thankfully though it doesn’t stray too far from our current understanding of what the controller looks like. There’s still thumbsticks and triggers and the symbol based buttons.

It’s a dualshock. It’s got more stuff on it now. You’ll use the stuff to play game
updates coming soon...
Re: Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) by 9ineGames: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Guerrilla Games announced at the PlayStation Meeting today that Killzone: Shadow Fall is in development for PlayStation 4.

The company displayed a brief demo of the game in action, depicting the player character landing in a sprawling cityscape. After a short tour on foot, the area is attacked by the Helghast, one of which is quickly dispatched by the player. The whole zone then erupts into a massive gun battle.

We were then treated to some frantic action scenes, which depicted the familiar cover system alongside some stunning visuals and particle effects.

Stay tuned for some screencaps.
Re: Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) by stunnaf: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2013
you guys are watching it live too smiley

Re: Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) by 9ineGames: 1:43am On Feb 21, 2013
^^thanks for the upload of pix(my size was too large to upload)yes watching it live online ...
Re: Official Ps4 Gamepad(dualshock4) by stunnaf: 2:09am On Feb 21, 2013
9ineGames: ^^thanks for the upload of pix(my size was too large to upload)yes watching it live online ...
no problem.mine is lagging so maybe i will watch it later when it is no more a live stream just a normal youtube video

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Gods - Brand New Game From The Nigerian Canadian / ALL Game Cheats, Walkthroughs And Unlocking Codes / FIFA 15 Keys | Updating Daily | Thousands Of FIFA 15 Keys |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.