Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? (1076 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? by ifystallon: 2:58am On Mar 16, 2008
I am asking this question because in my school here in Lagos, one of LASU external campuses . You will see married women competing with single girls for fine boys. Not just one woman o. I said Women. One experience lately is a friend of mine who comes to my campus to pick babes on weekends. Just last week he pickup one fine babe. The girl kept calling him after the first they and they kept meeting for more than a week. My guy just got to know she is married woman recently.

Thats just an instance, its the rich once that are messing themselves this way. they come to school with the latest rides and the pick the finest guys in school. take them shopping and clubbing.

the truth is that, One of them is stalking me presently.

So I ask again.

Is it wrong to allow your wife go for University Part time studies?
Re: Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? by bawomolo(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2008
u shouldn't get married to someone u can't trust
Re: Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? by mildflower: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
there's nothing wrong with that .you have to trust her first,besides some girls are good and respect marriage.
Re: Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? by oziomatv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
If you want to die young keep imaging what your wife do in your absents.
Let them live their life as long as you never get to know what they do.
No matter how vigilant you're over your wife if she is the type that flirts and want to cheat on you it's a matter of making up her mind.
you send her to university or you keep her indoors with body guard never stops her.
if she made up her mind to give that p**** to another man, don't be suprise you'll unknowingly be the one to drop her off to the man.
Women knows who, when, where and how they give out.

So BROS don't give yourself HBP for nothing sake.
Re: Is It Wrong To Allow Your Wife Go For University Part Time Studies? by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
bawomolo:

u shouldn't get married to someone u can't trust
well said cool

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Male Child? / Classic FM 97.3: Doctors On Air / Brothers & Sis I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.