Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213794 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
hurricle: K, tanx guy. But by wat time will they show d pop on NTA
Just On Your T.V by 9am... But am sure b4 10am e go start... Becos na 9am dy go start call invited guest names live @ Depot NA...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Philipsdael: Man, its like i go decamp to Army o!
Three of ma guys wey we follow start dis ting don dey bounce on Camo, me still dey battle with list....!
The Best Thing That Will Happen Is Been A Naval Personnel... GOD BLESS NIGERIAN NAVY... Onward Together To Those That Will Not Give Up.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Edison007: The Best Thing That Will Happen Is Been A Naval Personnel... GOD BLESS NIGERIAN NAVY... Onward Together To Those That Will Not Give Up.
Its not the best but among the best things.

Guy, no be yesterday i start this Navy stuff..... eeet av tayd...... My 1st recruitment was Batch-19....
Lets be realistic here, are you aware that there's age bracket that can disqualify a potential-personnel?...
NoTime
Nevertheless, am still on the #OnWardTogether but its wize to start laying eggs in other basket.....
Shikenna.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Philipsdael:

Guy, no be yesterday i start this Navy stuff..... eeet av tayd...... My 1st recruitment was Batch-19....
Lets be realistic here, are you aware that there's age bracket that can disqualify a potential-personnel?...
NoTime
Nevertheless, am still on the #OnWardTogether but its wize to start laying eggs in other basket.....
Shikenna.
You Are Right Sha... BEST OF LUCK... thanks for ur undastanding
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by eddymatti(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Make Navy answer us fast, NA and NAF don train 2batches and navy na on 1 dis year. Make dem stop 2 dey dull abeg
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
eddymatti: Make Navy answer us fast, NA and NAF don train 2batches and navy na on 1 dis year. Make dem stop 2 dey dull abeg
Only God knows what they are up to dis year...if they won sell another form may them sell or if na people wey dey ground they won answer...may them answer
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Philipsdael:

NoTime
Shikenna.

Boss, cool down....God have d best for us....i know alot about this job...army doesnt worth it...u wont know now until u enter...salary may be dsame but allowance diffrnt.....u will have much option in navy,cool life not rugged always ,even school dey..promosin no dey dely...alot of them study ouside....for where will u see that in army...only d oga's enjoy....i still prefer airforce to amry...i have alot of friend in army they will never allow there younger broda to join rada they prefer navy.....why do navy recruit little...because they know how to manage there thing......all the best.... Everything is head...good luck.

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Kevsman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
odun4love:

Boss, cool down....God have d best for us....i know alot about this job...army doesnt worth it...u wont know now until u enter...salary may be dsame but allowance diffrnt.....u will have much option in navy,cool life not rugged always ,even school dey..promosin no dey dely...alot of them study ouside....for where will u see that in army...only d oga's enjoy....i still prefer airforce to amry...i have alot of friend in army they will never allow there younger broda to join rada they prefer navy.....why do navy recruit little...because they know how to manage there thing......all the best.... Everything is head...good luck.
treu talk but NN recruitment proccess is the poorest, is this your first time of applying? And Guy level don change for army, no be dos days again oo (VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE/ONWARD TOGETHER) i wish u success
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Edison007: The Best Thing That Will Happen Is Been A Naval Personnel... GOD BLESS NIGERIAN NAVY... Onward Together To Those That Will Not Give Up.
Lol. the Paramount is to b a military personnel.. so if u av access to join other arm of military won't u join? sentiment is too much in NN
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Philipsdael:

NoTime
Shikenna.
.. you are right.. I also applied to NN 19 20 and 21 marine engineer artificers.. its quite unfortunate that their is a lot of impunity in the recruitment processes of NN.. ask yourself what exactly is delaying the list

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
odun4love:

Lol. can u tell me any top officers in NN that enters with o level and get to the rank of commander.. if he doesn't have link with oga at the top .. politics cut across all the arms.. they don't recruit much cos of logistics reasons and due to limited capabilities and unavailability of equipments. the same applicable to NAF. its not easy to maintain ships and jet
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
ceezonnifemi: Lol. can u tell me any top officers in NN that enters with o level and get to the rank of commander.. if he doesn't have link with oga at the top .. politics cut across all the arms.. they don't recruit much cos of logistics reasons and due to limited capabilities and unavailability of equipments. the same applicable to NAF. its not easy to maintain ships and jet
Well.....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
ceezonnifemi: Lol. can u tell me any top officers in NN that enters with o level and get to the rank of commander.. if he doesn't have link with oga at the top .. politics cut across all the arms.. they don't recruit much cos of logistics reasons and due to limited capabilities and unavailability of equipments.same applicable to NAF. its not easy to maintain ships and jet
Well.....do u ur self think army is easy...if u were from ondo,lagos and ogun...u will understand that to enter amry sf no easy....in 69 and 70 intake most of them even 90% of them of them were send back home and replace with others from no where after the last screenig....all the forces are corrupt.....not only navy ...so to sucessd..u need very strong and long leg.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
odun4love:
Well.....do u ur self think army is easy...if u were from ondo,lagos and ogun...u will understand that to enter amry sf no easy....in 69 and 70 intake most of them even 90% of them of them were send back home and replace with others from no where after the last screenig....all the forces are corrupt.....not only navy ...so to sucessd..u need very strong and long leg.
thank God you know.. but viewing it critically. NN is more bias. do your research most that gt enlisted are sons and daughters of serving or retired NN personnel. view outsiders were chosen
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2013
ceezonnifemi: .. you are right.. I also applied to NN 19 20 and 21 marine engineer artificers.. its quite unfortunate that their is a lot of impunity in the recruitment processes of NN.. ask yourself what exactly is delaying the list
They've formed the list, some other ogas@top will come and alter the list,
therefore, the list keep changing... Infact, rightnow its just like they've misplaced the list.
The CNS is just acting unconcerned, so indifferent to the applicant and public (stake-holders)..... the whole process is going Over a year now. Can't he just address the stake-holders?
The CNS is really not incharge.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Philipsdael:
They've formed the list, some other ogas@top will come and alter the list,
therefore, the list keep changing... Infact, rightnow its just like they've misplaced the list.
The CNS is just acting unconcerned, so indifferent to the applicant and public (stake-holders)..... the whole process is going Over a year now. Can't he just address the stake-holders?
The CNS is really not incharge.

To me it would be better for them to forget about it and release new form...cause is already too late...and all this there prolong matter will end....what do u think?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by eddymatti(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Whatever d situation, let them release d list cus it taken 2 much time
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by OloriOLA: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
An officer told me dat its jan we r movin back 2 d base . . . . . Pls any one 2 back dis up sad

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Olori OLA: An officer told me dat its jan we r movin back 2 d base . . . . . Pls any one 2 back dis up sad
U No ask about the list?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by eddymatti(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2013
U shld hv ask him wen the list is coming out
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2013
odun4love:

To me it would be better for them to forget about it and release new form...cause is already too late...and all this there prolong matter will end....what do u think?
Odun, Alot of applicants have spent alot of money and time so it will be unfair if they dont release the list/result.... Infact i think they should add more names to the 39 names per-state.... Cause, its supposed to be above a hundred names per-state.
The CNS is to blame for all these..... Let him step-aside pls, if he is incapable of runing the affairs of the NN.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote
author=Philipsdael]
Odun, Alot of applicants have spent alot of money and time so it will be
unfair if they dont release the list/result.... Infact i think they
should add more names to the 39 names per-state.... Cause, its supposed
to be above a hundred names per-state.
The CNS is to blame for all these..... Let him step-aside pls,
if he is incapable of runing the affairs of the NN.[/quote] ON POINT!!! U Make Sense Wella

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Edison007: ON POINT!!! U Make Sense Wella

Only God knows what they are upto......this never happened before when the former CNS was there....even the short service people are confused too....may God help us

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote

author=odun4love]

Only God knows what they are upto......this never happened before when
the former CNS was there....even the short service people are confused
too....may God help us[/quote] Amen o... dis baba, na wa to dis Delta man(CNS)
issue o, even interview alowance d man no pay us, if i get my way self i
go go burn dat man office. hahahahaha lol @ jst kidding
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Christane: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by OloriOLA: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guys i askd d officer abt d list n e said dat all e knows is dat we r movin in by jan n dat during his own set (i.e batch 21) der was notin lyk 2nd list
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Kevsman(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
congratulations to the 70 Regular Recruits Intake (non-tradesmen) that just passed out from Depot Nigerian Army
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Sheykoba(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
My morale is dead. Only d list can resurect it.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sheykoba: My morale is dead. Only d list can resurect it.

Do u guys still believe they will release another list. As things is going..?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Sheykoba(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2013
odun4love:

lets wait and c!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
odun4love:

Due to the way things are changing in NN,
Its not over till its-over.... These people are unpredictable.......
Fingers-cross.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by DanielIroha: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2013
All 23ak guys should join in our Face book page where we've been interacting, We are Many there

U can join through dis link: http://www.facebook.com/nnbts23ak

Or search us on Facebook: NNBTS 23ak

We also have a group on whatsapp if U wish to join us on whatsapp then feel free to call me my Num is 08133476219

Onward Together

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.