Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? (28341 Views)

The New Ecowas Passport / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by kennyrony(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2013
I
Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by gunners4u: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Yes, ecowas is d same wit int passport.
Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by alex406(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2013
oga thats same as int p.
Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by kennyrony(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks a lot for the information @alex406 and gunners4u
Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
kennyrony: I intend traveling to the UK for my masters program. So i went to the Nigeria immigration office to apply for international passport, I applied and was given that same day at the rate of #15,000, But it was ECOWAS that was written on the passport, now am confuse cos a friend of my told me I can't use the passport outside west african countries. Pls is ECOWAS passport different from international passport and also can I use ECOWAS passport to travel to UK and European countries.
You are in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
kennyrony: I intend traveling to the UK for my masters program. So i went to the Nigeria immigration office to apply for international passport, I applied and was given that same day at the rate of #15,000, But it was ECOWAS that was written on the passport, now am confuse cos a friend of my told me I can't use the passport outside west african countries. Pls is ECOWAS passport different from international passport and also can I use ECOWAS passport to travel to UK and European countries.
you're confuse indeed.
Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by pat077: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
if u open d passport, u'll see where it is written on d 2nd pg dat d passport is valid to all countries.

1 Like

Re: Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? by kennyrony(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2013
Tnk you all for ur response. Am nw relieved.

(1) (Reply)

New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured / Drone View Of The Ado Bus Terminal Built By Fayemi / Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.