Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (27223 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, I need your views on my question so if you know anything about it or more that would help please let me know. Is Nigeria a visa free country to Gambia using my Nigeria ECOWAS Passport? Post your responses please
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by femigirl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
Gambia is in ECOWAS, you dont need a visa.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by ahmedblak(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2008
yes nigeria is visa to gambia for 90 days,3 months.hope this will help,

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
Thanks Ya'll, It worked for me
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2009
ahmed blak:

yes nigeria is visa to gambia for 90 days,3 months.hope this will help,

Lmao. . . .How will this help? just kidding

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by cvibe: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
All the best.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ Cvibe, Thanks

@Babalaw0, it works for me cos i actually went there to attend a friends wedding who came all the way from UK, nice hook up for us to meet again
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Tel us ur xperience ke, ha.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
We had a nice time at the wedding and it was soooooo good to hook up, the place looks friendly and ok to me, actually i stayed in a house and not a hotel, u should try and visit too if u want, its not just all about visiting the UK or other parts of the world, African got goodies too so go ahead ya'll, Peace!
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by omega25red(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
yeah The Gambia is a wonderful country to visit they have really nice people there also very nice beaches. you can't go hungry in that country because almost everyone eats at the same time and if you walk into someone's house they would invite you to eat grin
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by MrCrackles(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
YES!
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
@D'banj_07~ Thank you o jaree 4 the update on Gambia's info, but i have more questions, can u actualy break~down yo xpense list for those who mite want to go there for visit! How much did u spent a-total.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2009
@MrCRackERs you just said YeS, HAve u been to Ganbia b4? Tell ur yo xperiencing pls. grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
didnt spend much over there, 1 dalasi is equivalent to 5 naira so now u should have an idea of how your spending's gonna be, depends on how much u spend on things tho'. I didnt spend up to 50k for my 2 weeks stay and i really had a great time, got me few things from there too, u can try it and i hope that lil' helps, anything more, holla!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
D'Banj, was it actually visa free to the Gambia ?? which route did u went through ?
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
It is a visa-free country and u will fly thru' Bellview Air which is gonna cost like almost 110k in total and its a direct flight
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by omega25red(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
when i went to Gambia i took ghana airways don't remeber how much it cost but cost of lliving there is cheap. you go eat fish you go tire you go eat rice you go tire woman full every where and nigerians full everywhere too.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by DisGuy: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
tbanj07:

It is a visa-free country and u will fly thru' Bellview Air which is gonna cost like almost 110k in total and its a direct flight
blimey!!! shocked
how far is it? i bet its less than three hours!
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
it was around 3 hours or there about
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2009
Ha, D'banj
110k ti poju ke, where do get dat kinda money 4rm? Oh did u say
Bellview?
Haba not again!!!! plane crash airline u mean to say? Huh.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 12, 2009
@D'banj, tell us yo flight xperience ke!!
How was Bellview this time while u were on-board? cos i already promised not to board em flight again afta their first hit on plane in 2004 or so, (not sure)
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2009
i know say 110k na money but it was for "to and fro" flight, however, bellview was cool, no need to get scared of the crash they had way back, however, dont have a bad mind, think positive
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Mr. D'banj_
no need to get scared of the crash they had way back
Lmao! grin
Not even t'banj wld change ma mind.
**NO MORE OF BELLVIEW** And mind u, not because i have a bad mind bur r ~ huh
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Kc0022000(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2009
From The Gambia, you can see Spain, just a stone throw shocked Get ready to do some teaching job if your broke
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by tbanj07(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
If you dont want to Fly BELLVIEW then you will have to find SLOK Air, Other than that, I dont see any other flights going there unless you wanna go fly from Ghana or somewhere else LOL
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by ogeboy: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
actually yes
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by chelseabmw(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
i think i will go to gambia soon!!
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2010
^^ Gambia ke shocked shocked shocked Na wrongest place o. Very dry. Nice beach though.

@OP, you don't need a visa to go, it's part of Ecowas. And both Virgin and Arik fly to Banjul.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
AjanleKoko:

^^ Gambia ke shocked shocked shocked Na wrongest place o. Very dry. Nice beach though.

@OP, you don't need a visa to go, it's part of Ecowas. And both Virgin and Arik fly to Banjul.
not true.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by ogeboy: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
what does it take to become a gambian citizen
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by omega25red(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
ogeboy:

what does it take to become a gambian citizen
being born there would afford you their citizenship other wise have some money and know the right people and dont trust a naija person who asks you for money to help you get the documents
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
mukina2:

not true.

Ah, you're from Gambia, right?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No blame me. As a Nigerian bobo, I get to talk am as I see am. The town be like Sokoto. Very dry. In fact, cars were passing in between compounds, just like you see in the North of Naija.
Stayed at the Atlantique hotel. Will dig up some pictures and post here sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officer Destroys Arik Air’s Equipment Over Delayed Flight / Sunday Morning Accident At Lekki Toll Gate Leaves Several People Injured / Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.