Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. (516 Views)

New Trend In UK Churches As Pastors Now Growing Beards. / On Our Pastors Acquiring Jets / The Miracles Of Christ Were Immediate But Our Pastors' Own Happens Later. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by Jerryjat(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2013
The healing methods used these days by our "prophets", are really shocking to say the least,
This man of God is supposed to be praying for the woman underneath him, while lying on top of her in full view of the church. Thank God this is not my wife. I will use the same method to pray for the pastor but someone better call the police.

Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Christianity has been hijacked!!
Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by jaygem(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2013
shocked Religion is a curse
Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by obyrich(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2013
Lol! I think that's a movie scene. The so called pastor's attire leaves much to be desired.However some prophets do worse. Some even go as far as bathing married women at road junctions in the midnight or even having carnal knowledge of them so as to make them conceive. Judgement day is coming.
Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by Goodcare(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2013
See, my advice is for you to believe in your prayers, you can as well pray for miracle for yourself or for loved once and the miracle will Shelle grin spidilly.....But if you believe in one pastor, Dr. prof,A,B,C, then you can fall in this trap.

Thank you
Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by Jerryjat(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2013
This life... lipsrsealed
Re: Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. by ooman(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin never expected anything better from xtianity or islam anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Christianity Should Look Like. / 15 Yrs Jail Terms For Converting From Islam To Xtianity In Egypt. / God Goes On A Mass Murder Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.