Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? (11928 Views)

Doctor Regrows Man’s Missing Fingertip Using Pig Bladder / Two-Headed Pig Born In China / Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2013
This picture is scary to me and with my little knowledge in Biology I believe it's evolution.What do you think?

1 Like

Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: It's a fishpig.
Lol....you can say that again!
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Walexz02(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2013
Last time it was a dog with human face, now a fish with pig head, what will be next I dont know....
This is funny...
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Walexz02: Last time it was a dog with human face, now a fish with pig head, what will be next I dont know....
This is funny...
It's kinda funny but seriously I think the end is truly near as said in the Bible and Quran...we await the next one anyway!
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by gen2briz(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Se dem Never eat the fish sha
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
gen2briz: Se dem Never eat the fish sha
I no trust them oyinbo o...dem fit don chop am!
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Sloopy photoshop
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by acidtalk: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Sloopy photoshop

I waited patiently for a silly person to say this and it appears Nairaland's second runner up dum*best member won the award this time.

When Picture of a cow with a horse picture came up years back, you people said it was Pgotoshop.

When of recent a dog with a human face came online, you all refuted the story.

Now this has come up and a silly senseless kid is still saying its Photoshop.

If you don't believe God has the Ultimate Power to ulter and create whatever He wills then just come out and say it instead of pretending to be a christian with the mind of an atheist.

The Air your breath, day and night, growing plants, your sleep, flying birds, child birth and a billion others are all signs of the Miracles of God Almighty. But only those with instinct and intellect will reflect and Praise God for this.

2 Likes

Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
acidtalk:

I waited patiently for a silly person to say this and it appears Nairaland's second runner up dum*best member won the award this time.

When Picture of a cow with a horse picture came up years back, you people said it was Pgotoshop.

If you don't believe God has the Ultimate Power to ulter and create whatever He wills then just come out and say it instead of pretending to be a christian with the mind of an atheist.

The Air your breath, day and night, growing plants, your sleep, flying birds, child birth and a billion others are all signs of the Miracles of God Almighty. But only those with instinct and intellect will reflect and Praise God for this.
@acidtalk,may God bless you always!
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
acidtalk:

Acidtalk indeed.

1 Like

Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Emary(f): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
It's a descendant of one of the pigs who were possessed and dropped into the ocean.
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by waleadex(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Emary: It's a descendant of one of the pigs who were possessed and dropped into the ocean.
I'm beginning to reason in that direction...but still can't establish some facts!
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Freiburger(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: It's a fishpig.
lol grin
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
acidtalk:

Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!

He has finally found his tongue....how does it feel?
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by lilcutie8916(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
REALLY RE U GUYS THIS DUMB? SEE ME SEE PHOTOSHOP.
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by pipszilla(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
acidtalk:

Still...be patient bro, d end time is indeed here. Hahahahahahaha

Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by jayriginal: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Bump
Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by IAmTobore(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
acidtalk:

If you detest that its not a photoshop, why dont provide a link to a reliable news site that stated this discovery. After all, its a great discovery that should be all over the internet and news outlets. And mind you, God is not a human that finds interest in altering what he has already made perfect. You are supposed to know that the pic is a photoshop!

2 Likes

Re: A Fish With A Pig Head...Evolution? by HapyOne: 2:58am On Mar 18, 2016
It's so painful embarassed that at this age a lot of us are pretty still ignorant and some people are actually saying it's the sign of the End time. End time ko Half time ni.
If that is real, it's probably as a result of genetics deformity and can happen to any animal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' / Error Transfering Airtime On Glo. / Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.