Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google (7362 Views)

Google Glass Gets First Internet Addict / Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech / This 24-year-old Is Writing A New Operating System For Google Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Walexy96: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Our own forefather have carry there's go heaven.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by FXKing2012(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
End time sign
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Capnd143(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wonderful! Crys. . . ! I had exactly the same idea few years ago, but after explaining it to some peeps, the said it was not fisible, while i had evri concept mapped out, bt yet still without the gadgets/financing it all became a dream! i pray 4 beta luck next time
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by raynold(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
abeg how much and where can I get one my exam na next week..#ASAP
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Igwe9(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
M M M: Any google dat can show girls nak edness, while dey re wearing clothes

I will like 2 buy it undecided
and how do you know that the same device won't show your own unclothedness?
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by dandadee: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
chei......no more wearing of glasses for exams.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Kassidy90(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
With dis we are all gonna be turned into universal soldier
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by drnoel: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
F.K.O:
waitin for Google Teleporting
u read my mind
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by greatknght: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
LeBaN: : I av nothing to say. Just wanna b 1st to comment cos i av been on d waiting list all dis while
Gabriel_sylar: dis idiots have spoilt nairaland

But really, what is your problem with "1st to comment"? Any one is at liberty to contribute to a post whether negative or positive, even if foolish. If someone posts "1st to comment", shouldnt you just ignore and drop your own "so called" meaningful post, rather than criticizing "1st to comment".

Its even better to post "1st to comment" than posting unverified facts and information, worse still those people that will always blame Jonathan for the broken toilet seats in their homes.

Just my 2cents... Be guided o!!!
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by kallysky(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
what about the price?
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Awoofawo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
raski04: after some years now scientist go say the glass dey give eye cancer grin

free ticket to blindness club+ cheesy wink
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by creativemusic: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by worldbest(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dream1:

The reason most of the modern technology doesnt make its way to the shores of our great nation is because we dont have the web/internet infrastructure to support them. Imagine network failure while trying to ask the glasses for help with something you need during a very important meeting in front of clients. Na erm erm eerm go just follow.

Shattap, na u know the kind network you they use. Na everyday network dey bad?
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
u can see people thinking about how to better people lives all those politicians will be thinking about how to better thier pay check and account
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Am scared
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nabfresh(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2013
puskin: I'm becoming afraid of Google..........this technology is awesome.
y?
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by obyrich(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2013
miteolu: - Google is running a contest for a chance to buy a pair of its Internet-connected Google glasses.

To enter, you must live in the U.S. and tell Google what you would do with them. And they'll still cost you $1,500.

Participants in the contest must submit an application of up to 50 words explaining what they would do with the Google Glass technology. The deadline to apply is Feb. 27. The company doesn't plan to start selling Google Glass in the mass market until 2014.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/consumer&id=9000915
Another good device to help expose bribery, extortion and corruption. I'm interested in this.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good project by Google.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by idifu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
teki inaa lo ji (technology )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between A Computer And Computer System / What Is The Meaning Of Cisco And Oracle / Science & Tech Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.