Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls (43051 Views)

PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion / T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) / Is T-pain Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by MMM2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Keep it up

T pain u re d man & a boy big

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by pastie(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Do your thing boy,
its a free world.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Well is working for them. And everyone can choose the life they want.

So ya all can shut your judgmental mouth.

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by freecocoa(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
And this is supposed to be news?

I know people who indulge in such, I guess this one is a bit surprising because they are married.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
This marriage is indeed unique. I can't imagine sharing my hubby with anyone.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Opoki(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
party is very comMON in US this DAYS.
Bust still better than Fvcking Arsenal striker... grin grin grin
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by abifoluwa: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
i thought i was ugly,but damn, this dude takes the top spot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
abifoluwa: i thought i was ugly,but damn, this dude takes the top spot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hes rich so you make want to re-think that again.

Rich plus ugly = very very handsome.

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
rokiatu:

Hes rich so you make want to re-think that again.

Rich plus ugly = very very handsome.
GBAM! The gospel according to Rokiatu grin

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by kulex2k1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija embarassed lipsrsealed cry
U are a mad man.....
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by CHILDofGOD85: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Must everytin abt T-pain be fake?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
T-pain is one lucky sonofabitch!

1 Like

if i were in t-pain's position, i wouldnt mind. Eat ur hearts out
jmoore: what's the meaning of successful? T-pain if your marriage is successful then you are an illiterate.

Well I'm sure the likes of Tiger wood who would rather cheat on their wives in your own term will be successful in his marriage right ? You guys should free T-pain.he's spicing his marriage up with groupie stuff and nothing bad about it since both couple agree to it.

What happiness do people want in marriages than understanding between the couple ?

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Talk about "Legal Cheating". The wife seems okay with it.

What can I say.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
platinumricky: T-pain is one lucky sonofabitch!
Cosign

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nuzo1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Which is worst or more acceptable or couldd be decribed as a more successful marriage?

Having gruopies with your wife or cheating on your spouse with the whole of Nigerian girls or boys?

Lots of hypocrites up here.

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by jmoore(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well I'm sure the likes of Tiger wood who would rather cheat on their wives in your own term will be successful in his marriage right ? You guys should free T-pain.he's spicing his marriage up with groupie stuff and nothing bad about it since both couple agree to it.

What happiness do people want in marriages than understanding between the couple ?

T-pain is not cheating? smh. Cheating is cheating, with consent or not. If you are married your body is meant for your husband or wife only.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Kelvin677(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
u cnt evn read a simple english u cnt evn tel ur neighbour 2 hlp u b4 spewin d shit u got on ur skull t-pain z nt a nigerian
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nuzo':
Which is worst or more acceptable or couldd be decribed as a more successful marriage?

Having gruopies with your wife or cheating on your spouse with the whole of Nigerian girls or boys?

Lots of hypocrites up here.

Since both husband and wife understand their needs,that's the most important factor.If my girlfriend asks for a party,I wiLl definitely give it to her.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by YorubaOmoge: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Goldie20: She's Bisexual, she came up with the idea on their honeymoon ... Yup

Were you the third party present when she came up with the idea?
Gimme the full gist.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
jmoore:

T-pain is not cheating? smh. Cheating is cheating, with consent or not. If you are married, your body is meant for your husband or wife only.

Bullshiit. So Who's cheating on who cuz I want to know ?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by solomon111(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
CFCfan: This marriage is indeed unique. I can't imagine sharing my hubby with anyone.
Are you a woman?
I 've always thought you were male.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by RedLight1: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
rokiatu: Well is working for them. And everyone can choose the life they want.

So ya all can shut your judgmental mouth.
tell em
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Goldie20: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Were you the third party present when she came up with the idea?
Gimme the full gist.

I saw the documentary on VH1..and she said it herself.. go on youtube and search for it..
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by chiyex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nuzo1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Since both husband and wife understand their needs,that's the most important factor.If my girlfriend asks for a party,I wiLl definitely give it to her.

Im with bro.

Though its not as interesting as many people fantasize.
It works for people tho'...and I don't have any problem with them if its mutually agreed upon.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by ocelot2006(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2013

Mbok wetin concern Naija with T-pain? Is he a Nigerian?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by chiyex(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
tell em
naija people are the most judgemental people i know. even here naija will cover their own wahala and talk about akata and oyinbo.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by jmoore(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bullshiit. So Who's cheating on who cuz I want to know ?

You really don't know? Then the answer is of no importance to you.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Now i know what caused the end of his musical career.Another id.iot and white boy wanna be
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nuzo':

Im with bro.

Though its not as interesting as many people fantasize.
It works for people tho'...and I don't have any problem with them if its mutually agreed upon.

Personally, I don't have a problem with any union or kind of sexual relationship between a mature man and a mature woman provided they both consent to it.its the Tpains marriage and they are both happy in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.