Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls (43052 Views)

PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion / T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) / Is T-pain Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by navygrl: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
so what his wife is bisexual. She craves intimacy with both men and women. She gets the male side from her husband and he shares her with other women to fulfill her female cravings and get to enjoy its benefits. As long as the relationship is strong before you start sharing then nothing is wrong with that. I speak from experience.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Blyss: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Billyonaire: T-Pain is actually a US artist, this cameroun boy, you no get TV ?

He's Nigerian-American actually.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Now that's what I call an understanding wife. . .every man deserves one.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
where is freecocoa? pls tell me dis is right and it is cool for t-pain to promote such an act abt marriage

www.nairaland.com/attachments/997396_tpain_jpgc92188038ab8552703d7eb48a70453e1
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
just thinking though! Would T-pain condone having like 2-3 other guys banging his wife with him or is it all about his male ego? I mean since the wife allegedly suggested that, what if she suggested having 2 other guys do it alongside t-pain, would he go for it?

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by BTT(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2013
mekula: just thinking though! Would T-pain condone having like 2-3 other guys banging his wife with him or is it all about his male ego? I mean since the wife allegedly suggested that, what if she suggested having 2 other guys do it alongside t-pain, would he go for it?

You took the words out of my lips... I mean...
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2013
massmedia:

if u call T.pain naija guy,,am sure u don't know who Wizkid is
you mean wiz khalifa right? I know him ,like I also know t-pain .I was just messing around, and u can't stop whining now.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by dj5naira(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2013
player_007:
I think we should all Live our lives the way we deem fit.

. . . as long as its the right way.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by robinicule(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2013
pls make una leave ma guy am mind una business....d guy nah celeb already nah,,,dats his life grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by snthesis(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
I seriously wonder wats strange abt it, our fore-father's kept harems, and only weak men had jst a single wife
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Cyriloha(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Subzero101:
End time event...

hahhaahahha bro america is evilized how can a married couples be tagling with other people under agreement way......something is behhind it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.