Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? (7884 Views)

Ambition Of The Career Oriented Person / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? / Carve A Successful Career Path To Match Your Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by OCTAVO: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
As a child, it is quite essential and normal to have a future ambition. However, most of these ambitions are just mere fantasies in some cases.
When I was a child, I wanted to study Medicine & surgery, thereby become a medical Doctor.
Well... I ended up becoming a Biologist!
Wow!!! What a drift!
What was your future ambition when you were a child? Did you eventually end up in that desired profession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Donaldmike(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wanted to be a lawyer but nw nko....i ended up been a linguist
OCTAVO: As a child, it is quite essential and normal to have a future ambition. However, most of these ambitions are just mere fantasies in some cases.
When I was a child, I wanted to study Medicine & surgery, thereby become a medical Doctor.
Well... I ended up becoming a Biologist!
Wow!!! What a drift!
What was your future ambition when you were a child? Did you eventually end up in that desired profession?

4 Likes

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by omotola1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Space reserved for future use. Brb
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by richyblink1(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
Wanted being a psychologist (public speaker). Ended up a banker by profession. Though I read management.
I am going back to study psychology or philosophy,can never waste my talent.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by OCTAVO: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2013
richyblink1: Wanted being a psychologist (public speaker). Ended up a banker by profession. Though I read management.
I am going back to study psychology or philosophy,can never waste my talent.
Hmmmn... Maybe you've still got a lot of age and time on your side. I wish I could go back too though. Can't just imagine spending another 7 years in college trying to study medicine, I don't have such luxury of time again.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by AjanleKoko: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
*sigh*
What a simple-minded post. embarassed
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2013
still working on it by the grace of God! wink
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by dulaman: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
I Wanted studing medicine but engineering said 'hey! Come here jare'

1 Like

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
I wanted to become a police man because of excess egunje, but God rescued me grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by chiboy11(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
I wanted to fight crime (police man ) wen I grew up but my parents wil disown me if I join Nigeria police, so ve started fiteng crime here n d MOD re nt helpn isue dey ban me each time I cal pple criminal who want 2 defraud nairalanders here Y
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
*Space booked*

Will be back when I fulfill my ambition.

#ambitionstillprocessing
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by MEILYN(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2013
time neva reach 4 dat one.........
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Temismith(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Dont know wat to say, but i just have to comment... Dats y am comenting
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Felixalex(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2013
NO!!! I wanted to be footballer, but now, I ended up becoming a bank CEO.

1 Like

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by huninaija(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Wanted to become Michael Jackson... Thank God that future ambition of mine as a young child didn't actualise... grin

I'm on the way to where i need to be, it's only a matther of time! smiley cool
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by premlove(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
AjanleKoko: *sigh*
let see wat u have lipsrsealed
AjanleKoko: *sigh*
let see wat u have

1 Like

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by hrmkz: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Would fulfil it in the future!

Shebi future no end!!

Shameless future!!!
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Jarus(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
In primary school, my ambition was to become a businessman and philantropist (Abiola model).

In secondary school, it shifted to becoming a banker and ultimately CBN governor. That was why I chose economics in my JAMB form

In year 1 in university, I dropped the 'banker ambition' and wanted to be an oil and gas person. To God be the glory I've had all my career in the O&G sector (save the brief stint in investment banking).

But I never knew I would be an Accountant. I hated accounting.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Felixalex: NO!!! I wanted to be footballer, but now, I ended up becoming a bank CEO.

What reall went wrong

I guess age caught up with u . grin
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by premlove(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Temismith: Dont know wat to say, but i just have to comment... Dats y am comenting
lie
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by seuncyber(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
TO BE A LAWYER BUT JAMB MESS ME UP....THEY GAVE ME POL SCI NOW AM AM A SALES ADMIN
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by MEILYN(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Felixalex: NO!!! I wanted to be footballer, but now, I ended up becoming a bank CEO.

chaii na rich man u be oo............ Which bank be dat? I won open account, i will clock 18 in july
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by greedie1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wanted to be a lawyer... i am a lawyer.
other ambitions still processing
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by allout: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Read so many espionage novels when I was young and wanted to become an espionage agent with CIA cheesy

Now I'm an automation engineer, it pays the bills and I find it exciting so no worries!
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by glimpse(f): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
wanted to become a medical doctor,but project management took me and i love it wink
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by pastorprosper(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Always wanted to be a Pastor and so am i
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by premlove(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
chiboy11: I wanted to fight crime (police man ) wen I grew up but my parents wil disown me if I join Nigeria police, so ve started fiteng crime here n d MOD re nt helpn isue dey ban me each time I cal pple criminal who want 2 defraud nairalanders here Y
:*
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by vanstanzy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
As a kid, i dreamed n aspired to be SUPERMAN. Alas, am Superman now. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by fuckluv(f): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
I've always wanted to become a lawyer cos Keyamo really, i mean REALLY inspires me. But where am i now? I'm a ................! I love what i do cheesy
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wanted to be a Doc when i was a kid,but now i have a greater passion for Geology and i am getting my ambition fufilled by doing just that
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by fuckluv(f): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
Always wanted to be a Pastor and so am i
Yeah, pastor na serious business now. I understand *nods head*
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Dagr8tosyn: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have always wanted to be so many things; footballer,Politician (Senator),Lecturer, and end up as a Pastor; but a Banker at the moment and runing political thingz partially...trying so hard to be a full time politician because it's in the blood, though I studied Public Administration in Political Science Dept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. / 5 Tips For A Happier Work Day / NSITF Begins Aggressive Enforcement Of Employees’ Compensation Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.