Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? (7886 Views)

Ambition Of The Career Oriented Person / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? / Carve A Successful Career Path To Match Your Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: I wanted to become a police man because of excess egunje, but God rescued me grin
u b fool. Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wanted to become a comedian but life threw serious "issues" my way, i'd had to become serious.

Later i decided i'd go the politics way, but Nigeria is not safe for someone like me to practice politics.

Now i have decided to be a risk manager, kinda hard but i'm learning with enough beatings.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wish I actually used my talent in the field of soccer. Okocha for be learner where I de. Lolzzzz. Fortunately am an engineer. E no lost
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by OCTAVO: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
chreld_b:

I wanted to be a wrestler like hulk hogan and ultimate warrior grin grin. But I ended up becoming a scientist/biologist. Now that's a real drift but I am happy and pleased with my career. By the way a medical doctor is also a biologist so you did not drift too far lol.

Lolz... Bros I hear you o.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Keji3: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
In Junior sec I wanted so bad to be a BBC or CNN war front reporter, later got interested in being a lawyer but jamb no allow. I read Sociology but 2day I'm a into television post production(Graphics) which I love so much.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
fubbyy: why are you happy that it didn't actualize? Ode... Tell me who's honourd in this world than michael jackson

dont mind the mumu
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by kingsdaughter: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yessssssssssss I did. I wanted to work with a particular international NGO in a region i had in mind. It looked like a 30years dream. No clear path towards achieving my dream. No ordinary man's child gets that kind of job but just after 5 years after school, I landed in my dream job, in my dream location, happily married!With no man's help.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by youngdee168(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
I've always wanted to be a footballer, but education takes most of my time becouse wouldnt want to put my eggs in one basket, and am on my way of becoming either a footballer or a computer scientist still not bad.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by jendoslim(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
As a young child I love engineering to the core, but at university level, geography and planning science beckons me to come nd who am I not to heed the call..... Mtchew!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by oddy4real(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
As I kid, my dream was to become a Lawyer just like my dad. Today, I am a LAWYER but not at the top yet. So, I haven't really fulfilled my dreams, just half!
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by GboyegaD(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
I had always wanted to be a Prof. of Economics however, at a time I drifted into banking but now I am back on the path towards achieving this great dream of mine.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by mcnepow(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Always wanted to be an Engineer. .

Fast forward to 15yrs later. . .

Practising engineering, building a career in the industry everyone wants to be in and enjoying the associated cash that follow. *wink
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by beejaay: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
MoAfrica: I did achieve what i wanted but i feel empty, sometime i wonder if it worth all the hard work, when i was at Varsity i focused on books and nothing else... after Varstiy i worked hard to climb a corporate ladder....i worked for some of the best companies in the world but still i am feeling empty...i have all the monies many people are praying or wishing for but still i feel empty because i neglected my love life....i lost good women because of my ambitions. God have mercy on me.

i feel your pain bros. in the end everything is useless when put in perspective. i myself am in a cross road, sometimes i get so agile that i wanna do like every other people and some other times i just felt like am calling for personal pain and anguish. i hope you find a place in your heart to forgive yourself and move on cos in the end that all we av got before we die
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by jhydebaba(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
NFA no regrets undecided
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by ddeola: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
For where? This Nija wey JAMB dey jam people anyhow.My brother many of us wey wan become medical doctors have to settle for other science courses because of this.But thanks be to God,that ambition was our drive and we are happy where we are today because we are not doing badly at all.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by dulaman: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
MoAfrica: I did achieve what i wanted but i feel empty, sometime i wonder if it worth all the hard work, when i was at Varsity i focused on books and nothing else... after Varstiy i worked hard to climb a corporate ladder....i worked for some of the best companies in the world but still i am feeling empty...i have all the monies many people are praying or wishing for but still i feel empty because i neglected my love life....i lost good women because of my ambitions. God have mercy on me. Is never late dude. Me think is even easier now that you have the money.

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wanted to become a Technologist. Now I'm one in a Billion smiley
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Skemglobal(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear sir/ma
Whatever your demands in cash crops& food crops we render our services to make it available for you,contact Skem Global Resources at skemglobalres@gmail.com.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wanted to be a high profiled criminal lawyer,independent,rich and single till 28.What am I now?A dependant prospective corper and wife with a couple of kids running between my legs.Better still,am not celebrating my 28th birthday soon,so enough time to fulfil the rest of my dreams.Though my dream of becoming a lawyer,I have kissed good bye,I love who I have become.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by cronsberg: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Out of all ambitions, i wanted to become a nuclear physicist (after watching so many documentaries on Einstein, Vorna von braun, Vorna Heisenberg) all of whom were great scientists of the Nazi regime shocked . But alas, reality slapped me in the face with F9 in physics angry . Thus it forced an alteration of my ambition, and now am following the computer/programmer path. such is life
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by OCTAVO: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
cronsberg: Out of all ambitions, i wanted to become a nuclear physicist (after watching so many documentaries on Einstein, Vorna von braun, Vorna Heisenberg) all of whom were great scientists of the Nazi regime shocked . But alas, reality slapped me in the face with F9 in physics angry . Thus it forced an alteration of my ambition, and now am following the computer/programmer path. such is life
Lolz @ bolded. Wow! Such is life.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Yvete(f): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Still in progress.
My ambition gets modified as I get older. I keep adding on new things and work towards new ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by shakaz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have always wanted to become an Engineer, changed direction in my SS 2, when our Physics teacher taunted on our moral on how bad we were in Physics and considering we dont offer futher maths, I thought becoming an Engineer wont be plausible..So I opted for Pharmacy believing that my knowledge in chemistry and maths will out shine the lack of passion I have for the course..However after My first year in Pharmacy school, I realized that passion comes first before knowledge of the subject involved..
Now I'm starting afresh to study my dream career Elect/Elect Eng. cheesy so so Happy..
Mind you 20yrs from now you will regret the things you didn't do far more than the things you did.
Doing what you like is freedom but liking what you do my dear is real Happiness..*CHEERS*

2 Likes

Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by fubbyy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija:

You are a dimwitted fool!

And its * honoured* you slowpoke!

I didn't even understand what you wrote up there, it doesn't just make sense, you need an english tutorial class fool
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by faithbukky(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dreamt and wanted to be a lawyer n pastor. By His I am in the 2 today.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by kinnad(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: I wanted to become a police man because of excess egunje, but God rescued me grin
lol. U 4 don die by nw sef grin
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by kinnad(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: *Space booked*

Will be back when I fulfill my ambition.

#ambitionstillprocessing
some1 said 1 of ur ambitions is 2 gv pple ur cocoa 4 free grin
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by kinnad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Felixalex: NO!!! I wanted to be footballer, but now, I ended up becoming a bank CEO.
go thank ur stars
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by huninaija(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
fubbyy: I didn't even understand what you wrote up there, it doesn't just make sense, you need an english tutorial class fool

How won't you understand basic english? When your source of education came from a mental institution..

Caution yourself and never in your simple life quote or refer to me! Silly coon!
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Evansedos: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Destiny can only be delayed but can not be stopped.dream to become a medical practitioner from secondary school days but situations (finances)almost stop me from seeing the walls of a university.At first struggled to do a 2 year diploma prog. in microbiology and stayed back for six years to save money and latter sat for jamb to study a dream course(pharmacy)......though doin this so late, but my dream is about to be fulfilled, is too late to give up on dreams.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by lordnammy(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2013
I ve always wanted to be an Engineer n a great politian, i read Elect Elect m stil moving in the ladder of my dream n career. All cos of His mercies, glory be to God.
Re: Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? by Andybaby: 2:08am On Feb 23, 2013
I had many future ambitions.Agric.businessman, lecturer,pastor,musician. I studied an agric.course in the university. I am currently a business consultant in a consulting firm. My ambition to be a lecturer suffered a setback as I couldn't conclude my masters program. Pastorial ambition seem to have delayed but it is God that chooses church leaders, mine is just to serve. Music is on course as I became a songwriter. I feel am too old to sing hip hop and rap, so I got someone already into music to sing them. I pray and plan everyday to raise funds to establish an agric. Palm farm to become the agric.businessman I wanted to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. / 5 Tips For A Happier Work Day / NSITF Begins Aggressive Enforcement Of Employees’ Compensation Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.